+ Reply to Thread

Dungeons in Origins

Does anyone even rly play them? i barely see groups going there.

Also does anyone know where every dungeon is relocated now?

Me for example loved r3 for his various rooms and large scale but atm i only found R2, Fire Temple, Ronelia Palace and Gratt underground.

Is R3 anywhere? if so where? and what lvl area is it?

And ofc i want to talk about how you feel about Dungeons(no not elemental) in Orgins atm.

Personally as stated above i would like to play some but seems nobody likes them. That further leads to never go there.

I think they should give better rewards for farming in Dungeons now that bosses them self dont rly drop anything special the Dungeons should hold more Rewards for those that go there.

i loved doing dungeons for the grind, but CB and OB seemed to orientate more towards solo leveling. the only times i entered dungeons was for Title Hunting.

hopefully dungeons become more prominent, more fun to grind with plebs than alone.
    "To conquer oneself is a greater victory than to conquer thousands in a battle."
    Scuxxx - Retired
    Chemical - Retired

Bring back 2012 Rohann

R3 dung and r5 are at rima and map before

Quote Originally Posted by Nalastarii View Post
    i loved doing dungeons for the grind, but CB and OB seemed to orientate more towards solo leveling. the only times i entered dungeons was for Title Hunting.

hopefully dungeons become more prominent, more fun to grind with plebs than alone.
    Well solo isnt rly a matter when you hit lvl 50 since your xp mainly comes from quest items and certain classes are faster getting such stuff in a party. Its more like soloing is a real option now if you dont have group.
    Some Classes are just to good/fast without group(yes i look at you scouts and rangers). But this is also a reason why Dungeons should be more rewarding, like 3x the xp as outside or for example the Insignia drops(atm i get outside dungeon one insignia ever 500-700 mobs i kill, in dungeon its about ever 400 mobs...that real mehh considering that you cant lvlup as fast as outside and no quest items drop).

As for Title Hunt, thats another thing is rly dislike now in Dungeon like said at start...Bosses dont feel like real Bosses anymore and dont drop anything usefull even if they rly implent the HK-Drop with about 5% chance its totaly unrewarding in my Eyes. Why not let them Drop huge amounts of Insignia? or Ancient Armor/Weapons just something that hunting those Bosses is worth the time outside a Title that you do one time and forget about it.

Thx for the R3 info! Its even in my lvl-Range but going there alone is suicide atm, need to gear up to stand a chance or find a group^^

Quote Originally Posted by DeadMansEnd View Post
    Well solo isnt rly a matter when you hit lvl 50 since your xp mainly comes from quest items and certain classes are faster getting such stuff in a party. Its more like soloing is a real option now if you dont have group.
    Some Classes are just to good/fast without group(yes i look at you scouts and rangers). But this is also a reason why Dungeons should be more rewarding, like 3x the xp as outside or for example the Insignia drops(atm i get outside dungeon one insignia ever 500-700 mobs i kill, in dungeon its about ever 400 mobs...that real mehh considering that you cant lvlup as fast as outside and no quest items drop).

As for Title Hunt, thats another thing is rly dislike now in Dungeon like said at start...Bosses dont feel like real Bosses anymore and dont drop anything usefull even if they rly implent the HK-Drop with about 5% chance its totaly unrewarding in my Eyes. Why not let them Drop huge amounts of Insignia? or Ancient Armor/Weapons just something that hunting those Bosses is worth the time outside a Title that you do one time and forget about it.

Thx for the R3 info! Its even in my lvl-Range but going there alone is suicide atm, need to gear up to stand a chance or find a group^^
    Look for magic mobs they are your best friend
    LacieLane 135 Wizard
    Priestess 128 Priest

Quit!!!

Quote Originally Posted by RBNXD View Post
    Look for magic mobs they are your best friend
    Not as a melee class they are awefull to group up and nuke down^^

Quote Originally Posted by DeadMansEnd View Post
    Not as a melee class they are awefull to group up and nuke down^^
    Also as melee class, magic mobs are a good target since your MDF is higher than ur PDF.
    Salve - Dragon Sage
    Superiors - Guildmaster

New/Returning Player Guide
    http://forum.playrohan.com/forum/sho...#axzz5nYmMs51h

Banned
    I've got magic moobs

Oh wait... my bad