+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Lightbulb mineral equipments

where to buy grade b mineral equipments?

pls I need your help im in grade b now but i dont know where to buy grade b equipments
    and plss i want to know too where to buy grade a equipments

plss answer me

item mall. Well there are (or were) packages to do it the fastest way (crafting and gathering section)

if i remember correctly, grade B equipments can be bought at r4 npcs around the bindstones (You need to run through R3 Celestial Castle of Rakhoon Dungeon to access r4).

r5 sucks nowadays thou
    Last edited by arthurderohan; 11-24-2015 at 09:22 AM.

just buy grade C equipment and you're good, it costs only some coins. The npc used to be in Rhakon lvl 4 or 2 lmao idk sure i think it was 2 (run from 3 to 2)? You don't need any higher equipment....
    Salve - Dragon Sage
    Superiors - Guildmaster

New/Returning Player Guide
    http://forum.playrohan.com/forum/sho...#axzz5nYmMs51h

how about grade a equipments?
    is it only in mall?

i cant find the seller of equipments in r4 plss tell me where is it?

what do you mean "run from 3 to 2"?

Buy portal stone for R3 in Gathering Hall (Ehres Harbor). You'll be ported to the R3 Bindstone, if you look behind you, you'll see some kinda plasma screen (a portal) just walk through it and youll end up in the end of R2, I think that is where the Grade C equipment seller is. It has been years since i actually check that out so don't pin me down on it lol
    Salve - Dragon Sage
    Superiors - Guildmaster

New/Returning Player Guide
    http://forum.playrohan.com/forum/sho...#axzz5nYmMs51h

i mean for grade B i cant find it in R4 plss help me

cuz you enter in random spot in r4. You need to do all the bindstones spots then you'll find the npcs there

Quote Originally Posted by snipers334 View Post
    Buy portal stone for R3 in Gathering Hall (Ehres Harbor). You'll be ported to the R3 Bindstone, if you look behind you, you'll see some kinda plasma screen (a portal) just walk through it and youll end up in the end of R2, I think that is where the Grade C equipment seller is. It has been years since i actually check that out so don't pin me down on it lol
    ya its there for grade C