+ Reply to Thread
    Banned

Returning player after years of not playing.

I only have a question, what's the difference between the servers?
    Are rates different?

Anus server: Overpowered pay2win gear, battle of whales vs pinoys/mexicans and possibly a thai ladyboi.

Isen server: Overpowered pay2win gear, battle of nonfactors vs nonfactors.

Isen server has no youcantgetthis pay2win gear but thats hardly a mitigating factor at this point.

Iceyy~~No longer a Rohan Expert
    ROHAN: Game s0x
    Unofficial post count: Whatever it says on the left + 9461

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by sunnyangel View Post
    Anus server: Overpowered pay2win gear, battle of whales vs pinoys/mexicans and possibly a thai ladyboi.

Isen server: Overpowered pay2win gear, battle of nonfactors vs nonfactors.

Isen server has no youcantgetthis pay2win gear but thats hardly a mitigating factor at this point.

What about exp/refine rates?

The rates are horrible on both servers, just start a Jainus if you want to start at all. At least there are some people there.
    Salve - Dragon Sage
    Superiors - Guildmaster

New/Returning Player Guide
    http://forum.playrohan.com/forum/sho...#axzz5nYmMs51h

Banned
    LOL yall people dont know horrible.

The rates now vs 2010 are like night and day difference. Now rares are almost 100% success rate (use a pres stone just to be safe) unique are somwhere around 65% again use a pres stone just incase ancient is around 40% range.

So far to date I have made over 10 4part weapons since december 2014 till now and I have only failed ancient on 3 of them. Most were without guild buffs. One did fail on me twice though.

The other thing to consider is that the prices for pres stones and such are WAY cheaper they are no longer 18$ a try per ancient. I think it maxes out at 5$?!

Most of these guys dont know the feels of failing a rare 5-6x in a row even with pres stones making pluion / edwin parts. Stuff at the time would have even been considered sub par. They dont know the feels of failing 16x to make ancient katars with guild buffs, with forge event. These people are mostly spoiled wanting 100% success on everything.

Lol True on most of it bro^

But with Upgrds dominating all the server(Jainus) farmed weapons are 100% useless
    Jainus Rates = bareable
    Isen Rates = lol why even bother xD
    LacieLane 135 Wizard
    Priestess 128 Priest

Quit!!!