+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

How are stats like this created?

Hey everyone - just a quick question:

I was wondering how such stats, like the ones on this Glacial Split Bow, is possible? Attack speed, crit rate and DD? I'm very confused here obviously. Edit: let me clarify more: I aren't there supposed to be a certain one option stone supposed to be stacked when forging to get numbers that high?

Sorry for image size. This was taken from my phone

Last edited by IrregularHunterX; 06-16-2015 at 06:05 PM.

Commoner
    You spend a lot of money and buy modified glacial parts called upgrades when they put them for sale in the item mall.

Quote Originally Posted by Gank83 View Post
    You spend a lot of money and buy modified glacial parts called upgrades when they put them for sale in the item mall.
    10/10
    I laff
    I cri
    Wow

So can anyone please explain the stats to me please? I still don't understand how one can stack mobility, attacl speed, crit rate and DD that high at the same time unless you stack one of those specific options with those one specific option stones during forging?

lol cuz its a upg weapon bro
    Last edited by Vinko; 06-18-2015 at 02:58 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Vinko View Post
    lol cuz its a upg weapon bro

So you're telling me upgrading any Ancient Weapon will get me the same result?

Do you understand what an upgrade weapon is?

On certain occasions PlayWith sells SPECIAL glacial weapon parts in the Item Mall that you can't get anyplace else. They have stats far beyond anything that is dropped inside the game. So, you buy those SPECIAL parts, forge your weapon and you get something like that 'Upgrade' weapon.

In short you pay a lot of money to create one of those yopurself or you pay a lot more moneyh to get one somebody else made. Average cost to make one : About $150 US which includes forging costs. That can go down a little or up a lot depending on your luck. To get one already forged expect to spend about $200-$300 US

This is a PAY to WIN game.
    Last edited by BananaBandit; 06-18-2015 at 03:22 PM.
    There is nothing noble about being superior to others. True nobility is gained by becoming superior to one's former self.

Once in awhile gms put special ''upg sales'' online. For a period of time you can buy Glacial parts with special stats inbedded to it. So the option stones you use are the same as you know (only damage drop or attackspeed and such). the majority of the stats on the upgraded weapon come from the seperated parts bought in the IM

for example:

Glacial Bow part 1 (there are 4 parts just like normal glacial weapons): (semi random generated, these weren't the actual stats of the bow parts but this is an example)
    15% attackspeed
    3% critrate
    30% ranged attack
    10% movement speed
    30% health
    4% damage drop
    30 dexterity
    30 agility
    30 accuracy
    30 evasion

multiply this x4(+ stats from option stones, the majority uses DD stones) and you have the total stats of your 4x upgraded weapon
    Salve - Dragon Sage
    Superiors - Guildmaster

New/Returning Player Guide
    http://forum.playrohan.com/forum/sho...#axzz5nYmMs51h

Quote Originally Posted by BananaBandit View Post
    Do you understand what an upgrade weapon is?

On certain occasions PlayWith sells SPECIAL glacial weapon parts in the Item Mall that you can't get anyplace else. They have stats far beyond anything that is dropped inside the game. So, you buy those SPECIAL parts, forge your weapon and you get something like that 'Upgrade' weapon.

In short you pay a lot of money to create one of those yopurself or you pay a lot more moneyh to get one somebody else made. Average cost to make one : About $150 US which includes forging costs. That can go down a little or up a lot depending on your luck. To get one already forged expect to spend about $200-$300 US

This is a PAY to WIN game.
    Very well explained. I cried a lot because of the money I need to create one. :S

Quote Originally Posted by snipers334 View Post
    Once in awhile gms put special ''upg sales'' online. For a period of time you can buy Glacial parts with special stats inbedded to it. So the option stones you use are the same as you know (only damage drop or attackspeed and such). the majority of the stats on the upgraded weapon come from the seperated parts bought in the IM

for example:

Glacial Bow part 1 (there are 4 parts just like normal glacial weapons): (semi random generated, these weren't the actual stats of the bow parts but this is an example)
    15% attackspeed
    3% critrate
    30% ranged attack
    10% movement speed
    30% health
    4% damage drop
    30 dexterity
    30 agility
    30 accuracy
    30 evasion

multiply this x4(+ stats from option stones, the majority uses DD stones) and you have the total stats of your 4x upgraded weapon
    Thanks for the helpful info unlike some other people.