+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by LadyIntegra666 View Post
    The fact that the items in the game, that give you the purpose of logging and farming such as armor and weapons became useless...like wtf ??? They say "oh but you have power arena and you can buy free stones", cmon PA is most boring thing I ever saw in this game, and the fact you gotta log on certain time for something that requires no skill, or team play is just a no.
    I was kinda let down with that too. I actually liked farming glacial parts, it was something I could do when I was semi-afk doing homework or something. Check back every once in a while see if I got anything good...recycle junk parts. The thing was I could log in and do it 24/7, whenever I felt like it. Luckily though it seems like glacial weapons are still relevant and with the new armor farming armors may be relevant again.

With the PA though...my god is its boring as ****. It always amounts to one of two things. People try to stack the teams every week by quitting and rejoining. If they stack one team its such a lop sided event it really don't matter what you do because your team is going to either win or lose by such a huge margin it just doesn't matter. If they fail at stacking a team one side eventually gets the upper hand on the other side. All their templars respawn with the double stat buff and wtf pwn everyone they get next to with ridiculous amounts of damage as they drive the other team back. That team's templars then respawn with double stat buff as the other teams is wearing off and they wtf pwn everyone. Either way there is no skill involved, and the extent of team play amounts to whether or not teams were successfully stacked.

Plus they made everything so expensive its almost not even worth bothering anymore. 10 badges just to roll one armor piece? You can win 3 nights in a row and not even get enough pieces to roll up one piece of armor even if you were willing to forge with w/e you got on the first roll. Come on...seriously? If you want to roll something decent its gonna take like a year just for one piece, and by the time you get a full set there is probably going to be something better then the new onyx armor to chase after. 12 badges for a weapon roll. Its especially stupid after prices were already much cheaper for like a year...way to screw over potential new players. GM's seriously need to reconsider that. People weren't even using the weapons when they were cheaper...they should just make everything in the power badge shop 1 badge. You guys are gonna make your money when people actually get something they want to forge, what is there to gain by annoying players with ridiculous badge prices and not letting people even get stuff that's even worth trying to forge? If it wasn't for the titles I wouldn't bother with this event at all.

Quote Originally Posted by Ilithien
    Map control? Protect the noobs? All the noobs in the PA are alt chars of other people, who just sit their char at the fountain or if they see they got more ppl on other side, and enemy is on their side they just suicide their alt chars so the enemy on their side would lose. So much fun and group skill lol
    You dont know how to play PA properly then you dont give people the chance to do those things if you have map control and protecting the noobs means chars that are ACTUALLY being played. The noobs are the main source of points in PA they buff up every time and leave the ramp feeding more and more points maybe they set up a kill 1/10 times with a stun that just happens to be on the right target but overall they are a burden. You wana know how many PAs ive won? I still have not managed to get enough bravery badges to make 1 badge of victory with an almost perfect attendance in PA let me put it to you that way. I win PA versus stacked teams because I co ordinate with who I got to reduce feeding opportunities while sending others on a point farming spree in enemy territory. A well co-ordinated group in PA can win against all odds with the right strategy, also helps knowing who is who which might be harder on isen than it is on ran/jin.

Quote Originally Posted by Ilithen
    The problem here are not the boss drops but the word elitist. That word, should not exist, but then again that goes on the game management. If you give all people equal gear, and not encourage elitism by pumping items in IM you will not have that issue. People joining 1 sided guild would be solved if there would be more ppl in game. The cheating, scamming, abuse you mention is not encouraged by existence of boss drops but by the bad management who allows such things to happen and doesn't even know how to solve it. Boss drops should be there to give people sense of achievement. By all means I'm for equality as well, but not for such equality give everyone boss drops for free or accs. No, make it challenging and competitive. If everyone would have it for free why would I even play. It's that factor of being unique that encourages people to play and strive for smth.
    Elitists will always exist the difference is that boss drops are the invitation to the elite group of players. Dont have boss drops? you are nothing and its been that way from the start 38 int rings vs crests/silvas? nonfactor plz. 51s vs FD? nonfactor plz. FDs vs rulers? nonfactor plz. Rulers vs chains +14~18? nonfactor plz. Chains vs reinforced drops? nonfactor plz.

The issue is that an ENTIRE SERVER has to fight over the drop from 1 boss. Only 365 rulers are killed in the standard dungeon add in another 100~200 (assuming 2~4 rulers are spawned every week through various events) and you have 465~565 chances for a single player to get a ring with a drop rate of around 1.2%. And the best players need 8 rulers (god forbid you fail with your 90% pray stone) thats why people flood into single guilds because if 1 guild gets 80% of those 465~565 chances the chain will flow and they will eventually have a "turn" to be the lucky player to pick. How many guilds have you been in? you see guilds have small pockets of friends inside (spanish club, arab club, LoL players, Dota players, Long time guildies etc.) Guild skills are cheap crones are easy to get the only thing preventing people from making guilds for small groups/objectives is the chain of ass kissers waiting for their boss drops. And yeah the desire to become one of the elites with the exclusive boss drop rings is what promotes unfair play. Equalized is the wrong word for this equal opportunity is what this is really about, j-rohan has always had the best pvp and they did one thing ive been asking about for a long time (elemental summoning event). A summon event where all the dungeon bosses (in stage 15 form) are spawned for players to kill. The j-rohan players got their twin auras fast and everybody had them pvp was a lot more fun when you knew everybody was strong enough to kill you instead of just a small pocket of "elite" players. Equal opportunity everybody gets a chance to be the best that sounds much better than the old way.

Quote Originally Posted by Gadwin83 View Post
    If they REALLY wanted too...one of the best things they could do short of a skill balance would be to make it so melee/magic/ranged/crit scrolls don't stack. Pick one. Part of the problem with our version is too much stat inflation...why multiply the problem with scroll stacking...isn't an alm scroll and one damage type scroll enough?
    That would require korea cmon you are not a first time poster if it involves changing the game engine they need korea.
    Or better yet...they've already proven they can add in behind the scene stat caps, why not put one on pure melee. Just set it to like 5k and the only ones that would notice would be templars...double dipping +attack and having waaaaay to much int to work properly with the current blunt mastery formula wouldn't be as much of an issue anymore if they did that. Two birds with one stone with that one.
    That stat cap was done by korea.

The event server really kind of sucks for testing stuff, because its so far off what any of the servers are like. Compare it to Isen...nobody gets +18 gear there its all capped at 12. Compare it to Jin...only ones using craft weapons are templars and since the +attack stones changed some of them are switching to glacials, and I think +6-15 gear is way more common then +18. Compare it to Ran and people have way more dd on Ran. Plus, unless they've changed something since the last time I did something on event server...there isn't any scrolls on test server, and we all know scrolls favor templars in the most ridiculous way because you can stack melee and magic ones. Whatever they do on the event server isn't going to really apply to any server.
    Event server is the best place to test because you can wipe all chars and change the items given in event bag. And there are scrolls but it varies for each race.

All that needs to be done to keep farming relevant is to stop buffing craft crap/spirit stones so stuff you can make via forging isn't all second rate. Well, and stop raping Jin with impossible rates. I'd love to make some more combine armor, and I'd be farming my nuts off right now for some of the new onyx armors if the forge/refine rates won't so awful. I'm not gonna spend money on pres/option stones just to not get anything but fails out of it, if they wanna fix the rates I'll gladly be forging up so gear though. If the gm's are competent at all they'll fix this quickly if they want any of the ph transfers to stick around for any length of time.
    The players already have the gear which is superior to forged weapons its kind of too late (depends on your class). The rates on jin I wont comment on because I dont play there. Anyways farming weaps/armour is so volatile which is why I would rather farm quest items and build them into a web-like structure. The value can be boosted even more by making the rewards char bound. (lets say its a ferkhan-esque weapon for example). By doing this it means there is more commitment (of money or time) to your char which makes a player value his char and the game more. Forged gear and boss drops would still be a thing (as tradable but second rate gear) for those who are not completely commited to their char meanwhile an entire server full of chars know the best helmet will be from quest X that requires you to farm dungeon Y or you can buy the items from gadwin83. The other thing I think the game needs is less of a chokehold on the IM and ecash. Playwith has done this with the isen scroll shop and the updated badge exchange on isen. My RNG box idea (which I wont explain in this post) aims to fix that problem in a unique way tailored to a few different scenarios.

Wtf? You accuse people of being hellbent on 1vs1 right after you claim two classes that are more useful in group fights then 1v1 are useless? I accuse people of being hellbent on 1v1s and before that I explain that there are only 2 classes (scouts and sages) that are trash at pvp.

But besides that...no thanks on the options. One of the big reasons they were adding them was to make people more survivable. If your gonna start tossing around attack speed, crit, and wa on them that kind of defeats the purpose of making them. The intent of them was to make classes more resilient, not balance them with templars, because quite frankly 800ish armor isn't going to be noticeable on the 20k+ regs temps can dish out, and 300-350 to your damage stat really isn't going to close the gap much when class x hits for 2k and temps are hitting for 20k+.
    The options are intended on making other classes better at certain things. Defenders are great but they need to wear shields why not give them some bonus block rate and some attack speed? a little better at dps and a lot better at winning pvps (I dont need to explain how to pvp with a defender too do I?)

I just listed all the options I think some classes would want like for example guardians might want some mobility and stun resistance so they can get kited less or a ranger might need some attack speed and crit% especially since the only useful skills to use are MS, crit shot and strip shot (for damage) *MAYBE double strike but nah it s0ks*. Some extra attack speed and damage outside of seige would probably be helpful and if you are gonna be shooting fatal crits will help out a lot!

The point is that giving people just <primary stat> and HP is not enough because it doesnt make those classes better at what they do or help overcome some actual weaknesses they have (instead of just oh I hit less than a temp).
    Last edited by ShadowAce; 11-03-2014 at 09:27 PM.

Iceyy- Borderline retired rohan expert.
    TERA (USA): Ohaiyo @ Ascention Valley
    Need help? PM me

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by ShadowAce View Post
    That stat cap was done by korea.
    The codes already obviously there, and its one of the few things in the past they've actually taken player feedback on.

Event server is the best place to test because you can wipe all chars and change the items given in event bag. And there are scrolls but it varies for each race.
    Who really cares when the gear load outs don't represent what people are actually using on any of the servers. They might get good feedback on the event server and applied to the actual servers might be negligible on one and broken on another.

I accuse people of being hellbent on 1v1s and before that I explain that there are only 2 classes (scouts and sages) that are trash at pvp.
    Wtf? You accuse people of being hellbent on 1vs1 right after you claim two classes that are more useful in group fights then 1v1 are useless?

I'm glad your reply just rephrased my statement, I had no idea what I was typing the first time. But please elaborate...why are dragon sage and scout suck in pvp? I'm gonna guess because they aren't really capable of bursting anyone down who's willing to pot, and they aren't really all that great at playing any kind of support role? That's right...that's because they are aoe damage classes...you know...classes good at damaging groups...which makes it pretty comical that you complain about people being fixated on 1v1 comparisons right after claiming 2 aoe classes that become more effective with more targets are useless in pvp lol.

The options are intended on making other classes better at certain things. Defenders are great but they need to wear shields why not give them some bonus block rate and some attack speed? a little better at dps and a lot better at winning pvps (I dont need to explain how to pvp with a defender too do I?)

I just listed all the options I think some classes would want like for example guardians might want some mobility and stun resistance so they can get kited less or a ranger might need some attack speed and crit% especially since the only useful skills to use are MS, crit shot and strip shot (for damage) *MAYBE double strike but nah it s0ks*. Some extra attack speed and damage outside of seige would probably be helpful and if you are gonna be shooting fatal crits will help out a lot!

The point is that giving people just <primary stat> and HP is not enough because it doesnt make those classes better at what they do or help overcome some actual weaknesses they have (instead of just oh I hit less than a temp).
    The only thing broken about any of those classes is when your hitting 2k regs, then a temp comes over and smacks you for 20k regs. How do you fix that weakness...give them all +1000% attack? Congrats...now everything is broken!

If you had a clue...you'd understand...those classes are working fine...its the one doing the 20k+ regs that is jacked up. Screwing with the ones that are working fine to avoid doing anything to the broken one is just dumb.

The codes already obviously there, and its one of the few things in the past they've actually taken player feedback on.
    Srsly you are not a 1st time poster stop posting like one. Changes to game engine=korea=Long ass time to implement.

Who really cares when the gear load outs don't represent what people are actually using on any of the servers. They might get good feedback on the event server and applied to the actual servers might be negligible on one and broken on another.
    If THE GEAR LOADOUTS can be CHANGED then its NOT ****ING HARD to make it accurately represent any server. Srsly how fking stupid can you be?

Wtf? You accuse people of being hellbent on 1vs1 right after you claim two classes that are more useful in group fights then 1v1 are useless?
    What the **** am I reading? it doesnt say more useful it says LESS like are you ****ing illiterate?
    I'm glad your reply just rephrased my statement, I had no idea what I was typing the first time. But please elaborate...why are dragon sage and scout suck in pvp? I'm gonna guess because they aren't really capable of bursting anyone down who's willing to pot, and they aren't really all that great at playing any kind of support role? That's right...that's because they are aoe damage classes...you know...classes good at damaging groups...which makes it pretty comical that you complain about people being fixated on 1v1 comparisons right after claiming 2 aoe classes that become more effective with more targets are useless in pvp lol.
    Scouts are weak because they have no superior disables, they are a mid ranged class that cant kite (no wf). They can do some serious damage in pvp with the right gear (rhio's scout with 4 +18 feathers raped face but any other scout is useless). Sages are weak because they have no superior disables, mediocre burst damage (through breath/drain), and a wide ffs that got nerfed out the ass which was needed. A warlock would have been in the same boat as these 2 classes if the warlock didnt have superior disables to the rest of the classes in rohan.

The only thing broken about any of those classes is when your hitting 2k regs, then a temp comes over and smacks you for 20k regs. How do you fix that weakness...give them all +1000% attack? Congrats...now everything is broken!

If you had a clue...you'd understand...those classes are working fine...its the one doing the 20k+ regs that is jacked up. Screwing with the ones that are working fine to avoid doing anything to the broken one is just dumb.
    20k+ regs because you people BEGGED ynk to give you 3x DD after 6 years of powercreep. Ive played a defender, agi dhan, guardian and a ranger in pvp and I can tell you that you dont need to hit like a templar to win in group pvp. Only a monkey who doesnt know how to use his skills needs to auto attack for 15k to be useful especially fking como classes. This is why we cant have nice things because ****ty people like you dont know how to play and have the audacity to come here and talk balance about **** you dont know a thing about. Do everybody a favor and shut up last thing YNK needs is more idiots telling them what to do (think: isen server as a whole) :|

Need help? PM me

Banned
    Srsly you are not a 1st time poster stop posting like one. Changes to game engine=korea=Long ass time to implement.
    What it take...like two updates to get offhands nerfed because moronic upgrades were pushing people over 100dd lol. Same for the stat caps...what that take to revert after mass forum rage...like 2 updates? They'll do things for us...just a blunt nerf for some reason isn't one.

If THE GEAR LOADOUTS can be CHANGED then its NOT ****ING HARD to make it accurately represent any server. Srsly how fking stupid can you be?
    IF Isen is their chosen server to move ahead with they should at least be giving people Isen load outs on the event server vs the fairy tale garbage they give now that aren't anywhere close to any set ups people actually use.

What the **** am I reading? it doesnt say more useful it says LESS like are you ****ing illiterate?
    A scout/sage hitting groups of people with their aoe's are more useful then a scout/sage when you only have one person to hit...therefore, scouts/sages are more useful in groups. If your only hitting one person with your scout/sage all your doing the entire time is thinking wtf why didn't I just make a ranger/dk.

Scouts are weak because they have no superior disables, they are a mid ranged class that cant kite (no wf). They can do some serious damage in pvp with the right gear (rhio's scout with 4 +18 feathers raped face but any other scout is useless). Sages are weak because they have no superior disables, mediocre burst damage (through breath/drain), and a wide ffs that got nerfed out the ass which was needed. A warlock would have been in the same boat as these 2 classes if the warlock didnt have superior disables to the rest of the classes in rohan.
    Haha...are you serious? "Scouts are weak" literally on the same line as "rhio's scout with 4+18 feathers raped face." I'd hate to burst your burble but anything undergeared is going to suck...

But moving on...these classes don't need what your claiming they do. You keep claiming its a team based game...why don't you just group with another class that's really good in disables, and stick to what your class is good at. If your really good at ranged aoe damage take advantage of that. Stand behind your close range fighters and keep the pressure up. Or you know...maybe your a VIT sage and can stand up front being a distraction for your squishier team mates.

The only thing that ruins these classes, just like most others...you guessed it...TEMPLARS! Its kind of pointless trying to hide in the rear of your group and launch arrows when a few swings with equality can literally level your entire group. Same for sages...its kind of tough to be a meatshield when your getting bombed by a temp for 20-30k regs right after you get afed a 70k shield strike. Its amazing your so blind to how many aspects of this game blunt mastery is ruining.

20k+ regs because you people BEGGED ynk to give you 3x DD after 6 years of powercreep. Ive played a defender, agi dhan, guardian and a ranger in pvp and I can tell you that you dont need to hit like a templar to win in group pvp. Only a monkey who doesnt know how to use his skills needs to auto attack for 15k to be useful especially fking como classes. This is why we cant have nice things because ****ty people like you dont know how to play and have the audacity to come here and talk balance about **** you dont know a thing about. Do everybody a favor and shut up last thing YNK needs is more idiots telling them what to do (think: isen server as a whole) :|
    *Yawn* back to the dd argument eh? Class x hits for 3k regs, temp hits for 30k through 30dd. 1000% difference. Let's move everyone from 30dd to 65dd. You just moved them from taking 70% incoming damage to 35%, or an effective 50% damage reduction from 30%. So in other words...class x now hits for 1.5k regs and temps 15k regs through the 65dd. Imagine that...still a 1000% difference...that's what needs to be addressed.

But yeah...that part where everyone is an idiot but you and only you could balance the game...haha...says the only person on the forums who doesn't want bm fixed. Its like your totally oblivious to the reason Isen flopping is it lasted about as long as it took for the majority of the population to see templars were just as broken as on Jin.

What it take...like two updates to get offhands nerfed because moronic upgrades were pushing people over 100dd lol. Same for the stat caps...what that take to revert after mass forum rage...like 2 updates? They'll do things for us...just a blunt nerf for some reason isn't one.
    Its easy to revert updates because the previous version of the game is backed up before its put into play. All they need to do is release a new patch with the old files.

IF Isen is their chosen server to move ahead with they should at least be giving people Isen load outs on the event server vs the fairy tale garbage they give now that aren't anywhere close to any set ups people actually use.
    Those loadouts can be changed to reflect ran or jin or isen at any time. Is it so hard to understand how easy it is to change the loadouts? Atzigan changed the loadouts for event server 6-8 times during October to make the LMS event more balanced. And guess what I am the only templar who won the event and it was in week 2. All atzigan had to do was make the other classes stronger (by giving them better items in their loadout like scrolls/walter medal/stat talismans *depends on the race*) and the temps slowly died off in the event. (Favoring dekans, savages (FULL VIT) and dhans/warlocks. I mean its probably hard to understand since you actually have to be GOOD at this game to win LMS but srsly you cant be this stupid.

A scout/sage hitting groups of people with their aoe's are more useful then a scout/sage when you only have one person to hit...therefore, scouts/sages are more useful in groups. If your only hitting one person with your scout/sage all your doing the entire time is thinking wtf why didn't I just make a ranger/dk.

Haha...are you serious? "Scouts are weak" literally on the same line as "rhio's scout with 4+18 feathers raped face." I'd hate to burst your burble but anything undergeared is going to suck...

But moving on...these classes don't need what your claiming they do. You keep claiming its a team based game...why don't you just group with another class that's really good in disables, and stick to what your class is good at. If your really good at ranged aoe damage take advantage of that. Stand behind your close range fighters and keep the pressure up. Or you know...maybe your a VIT sage and can stand up front being a distraction for your squishier team mates.
    There are 3 categories of pvp chars in rohan; DPS (temps/guards/defs/dhans/DK/giants/Rangers) SUPPORT (Priest/Wizz/Warlock(VIT)/Savage (VIT)) and Trash (Sages/Scouts). A class that has ****ty disables and ****ty damage is ofc gonna be in the trash category isnt that fking obvious? Scouts and sages are gonna need more work than just some items thats the cold hard truth.

The only thing that ruins these classes, just like most others...you guessed it...TEMPLARS! Its kind of pointless trying to hide in the rear of your group and launch arrows when a few swings with equality can literally level your entire group. Same for sages...its kind of tough to be a meatshield when your getting bombed by a temp for 20-30k regs right after you get afed a 70k shield strike. Its amazing your so blind to how many aspects of this game blunt mastery is ruining.
    The only thing that ruins people's perspective of pvp is you guessed it.... TEMPLAR HATERS! instead of listening to players who have played for 6 years and are good at pvp they listen to your qq. Are templars strong? yeah but are they impossible to beat? nop in fact its really easy if you are smart and I am talking about group pvp this game is not about 1v1.

*Yawn* back to the dd argument eh? Class x hits for 3k regs, temp hits for 30k through 30dd. 1000% difference. Let's move everyone from 30dd to 65dd. You just moved them from taking 70% incoming damage to 35%, or an effective 50% damage reduction from 30%. So in other words...class x now hits for 1.5k regs and temps 15k regs through the 65dd. Imagine that...still a 1000% difference...that's what needs to be addressed.
    If everybody has upg-esque DD/HP you have ample time to react and execute a strategy. Jin/Isen pvp lasts seconds because people not only dont have the DD but the health pool to sustain damage for more than 3 seconds. On ran you got 500 vit costumes 58-69% dd (I will exclude myself and the 1 other player with 71% dd) higher reinforcement rates and stronger scrolls. All players have a chance to use their key skills that win pvps and people have this illusion that older pvp was more balanced when it was just full of players who didnt know wtf they were doing (and got away with it).

Also players have proven time and time again that there is nothing wrong with these other DPS classes in time periods where they were weaker and temps were stronger. Go look up pvp vids from imba (on his guard darkii) and tom (on his ranger meriana) and will (on his beserker femur). If I IM my def again I should fraps but I need 2 more silva rings to make the video any good. And its only getting better onyx set str is gonna be real fun to play with :P

Its not about everyone else being an idiot its about YOU being an idiot and other good players not bothering to post on the forums. Its not a coincidence that most of the people you find on the forums are complainers its kind of what forums are mainly used for.

Need help? PM me

Belgium - In the sky, looking down upon you.
    I first thought I was reading these forums through my rose-colored glasses - then I realized it's just the abundant text color, and that things aren't all that optimistic after all.

Bummer.

I really do have to look for those glasses, I guess.
    Keep your friends close - your farmers closer
    Leveling slow - to give you a headstart

BlazingSun | Sushi | Mischievous
    Gasten die ik droeg en zich nu niet gedragen voor hen werd liefde gekoesterd maar is nu diep begraven
    Bladzijde zoveel omgeslaan, de strepen die ik verdiend heb heb ik veel opgestaan
    En voor ik ga slapen stel ik u voor aan mijn normen en waarden
    Peasant | Farmer | Rancher

Banned
    Those loadouts can be changed to reflect ran or jin or isen at any time. Is it so hard to understand how easy it is to change the loadouts? Atzigan changed the loadouts for event server 6-8 times during October to make the LMS event more balanced. And guess what I am the only templar who won the event and it was in week 2. All atzigan had to do was make the other classes stronger (by giving them better items in their loadout like scrolls/walter medal/stat talismans *depends on the race*) and the temps slowly died off in the event. (Favoring dekans, savages (FULL VIT) and dhans/warlocks. I mean its probably hard to understand since you actually have to be GOOD at this game to win LMS but srsly you cant be this stupid.
    So let me get this straight...he makes a make believe fairy tale land on the event server where every templar has lesser gear and no scrolls, and you think it somehow represents anything close to the live servers where templars are going to have equal gear and more benefit from scrolls then other classes?

The only thing that ruins people's perspective of pvp is you guessed it.... TEMPLAR HATERS! instead of listening to players who have played for 6 years and are good at pvp they listen to your qq. Are templars strong? yeah but are they impossible to beat? nop in fact its really easy if you are smart and I am talking about group pvp this game is not about 1v1.
    lol. Its funny you actually believe this when so many people have quit because BM is stupidly broken, and BM was one of the big reasons Isen is turning out to be a flop. Lot's of people left Jin to go play on Isen hoping temps would be more balanced with the weaker scrolls and lack of upg boss drops...they realize BM was still broken as ****...so now they just quit. GG.

If everybody has upg-esque DD/HP you have ample time to react and execute a strategy. Jin/Isen pvp lasts seconds because people not only dont have the DD but the health pool to sustain damage for more than 3 seconds. On ran you got 500 vit costumes 58-69% dd (I will exclude myself and the 1 other player with 71% dd) higher reinforcement rates and stronger scrolls. All players have a chance to use their key skills that win pvps and people have this illusion that older pvp was more balanced when it was just full of players who didnt know wtf they were doing (and got away with it).

Funny how you won't address that^. Just rant and rave and complain about templar haters and act like they're balanced we're all just stupid lol.

Also players have proven time and time again that there is nothing wrong with these other DPS classes in time periods where they were weaker and temps were stronger. Go look up pvp vids from imba (on his guard darkii) and tom (on his ranger meriana) and will (on his beserker femur). If I IM my def again I should fraps but I need 2 more silva rings to make the video any good. And its only getting better onyx set str is gonna be real fun to play with :P

Its not about everyone else being an idiot its about YOU being an idiot and other good players not bothering to post on the forums. Its not a coincidence that most of the people you find on the forums are complainers its kind of what forums are mainly used for.
    Why would I care at all about people's highlight videos from 4 or 5 years ago? They aren't at all relevant to the current state of the game. And quite frankly...you can make any class look good if you want to shoot a highlight video and only splice in the parts where you did something awesome.

The whole issue is blunt mastery is scaling up waaaaaaaay faster then other skills with the stat inflation that was introduced on our version. So you tell me...go watch videos from before a lot of that stat inflation was introduced? Come on...seriously? For someone calling people an idiot that's some pretty stupid advice to give.

And for the onyx armor...funny how a thread popped up shortly after it was introduced bitching about how its just another booster that's gonna push templars that much more ahead of other classes lol.