+ Reply to Thread
Page 15 of 19 FirstFirst ... 5 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by toshirou View Post
    uh ? what you talking about ? those chars in my sig are mine lewl
    Don't get me wrong I don't even know you, but I've seen enough posts from that Slyf person and other one (if not the same); the broken English and same type of sigs, and the fact no one agrees with them/her seems like it's you again. But, what do I know

Quote Originally Posted by eikniwt View Post
    Plus, CareBear is on one of dolce's accounts now lel.
    so explain me how Marion logged the temp there and killed you ? lewl morron
    Cherish Savage

Quote Originally Posted by LadyIntegra666 View Post
    Don't get me wrong I don't even know you, but I've seen enough posts from that Slyf person and other one (if not the same); the broken English and same type of sigs, and the fact no one agrees with them/her seems like it's you again. But, what do I know
    she is my sis, never hided it, so yes we share accounts, nothing new into that
    Cherish Savage

One of Linn`s boys doing the dirty job for her
    Quote Originally Posted by Mytt3 View Post
    Sure when a templar used to run around and keep winning pvp till another templar log on, it was so balanced you rite.
    You're wrong, but even if that were the case, how's the current state of the game any different, please tell?

Back when 51s where a thing, I could get 100k HP on a Vit Def easily, with one weapon mind you, while Temps would dish out 2k-2.5k, maybe 4k with Arcane, Alm Scroll and 20s. That would mean 25 hits without accounting for block chance, tear drops, holy wine, Obli, Psy Shield, sit spamming, full heal, etc.etc.
    Temps were ridiculously powerful against anything that had no DD or was full str/dex/agi/psy/int with their 15k-20k HP, but that's to be expected if you are a offensively built. Back then, Templar needed DN to just be able to fight, yet most of the time people didn't bother disabling the Def who was keeping the Temp up, and instead charged head-on against the Temp. And the Def just sits there and tanks the damage. I know a number of players who beat Templar back then on a regular basis, it wasn't impossible, you just needed to play smart.

Quote Originally Posted by LadyIntegra666 View Post
    Beer and pretzels? I feel like any region would give me that lol. I don't like beer however Uhm, they are like all the way up north, apparently full with old people
    I'm not from Bavaria, in fact it's the opposite side of Germany I'm from(north west), so I didn't think of Bretzel and Beer, but instead Korn and Gruenkohl

Quote Originally Posted by FrontlinerCDV View Post
    You're wrong, but even if that were the case, how's the current state of the game any different, please tell?
    Dhans kill templars 1vs1 easy.
    Guard with 95+dd / 100dd too.
    Dekans can also one shot them.
    Warlocks can also survive and kill templars (if str).

Have you seen that happend before ? And ofc, I mean with decent gear on both.
    Not me. Templar always won till another templar log and fight it.

You have no idea how Heroic Skills + op stats/talisman items have fcked this game.

Quote Originally Posted by toshirou View Post
    from the one always used to camp sz till you was with Forever it's a bit too much to talk **** about them isn't it ? lewl
    Why don't you ask someone like qndy or James(original Tiesto), Linn or Tim(original BamBam) how often Algis and I pvped against them. A nonfactor such as yourself couldn't even enter Ronelia back then, so shut up, you don't know a damn thing.

Why don't you ask someone like qndy or James(original Tiesto), Linn or Tim(original BamBam) how often Algis and I pvped against them. A nonfactor such as yourself couldn't even enter Ronelia back then, so shut up, you don't know a damn thing.
    Pretty sure toshirou's actual owner was the warcock in your guild, at that time, who killed big templars of Forever and Tenkai once Pualani bought it. But I might be wrong...

Quote Originally Posted by Mytt3 View Post
    Dhans kill templars 1vs1 easy.
    Guard with 95+dd / 100dd too.
    Dekans can also one shot them.
    Warlocks can also survive and kill templars (if str).

Have you seen that happend before ? And ofc, I mean with decent gear on both.
    Not me. Templar always won till another templar log and fight it.
    Yes I saw that often enough.
    Roy(original KatyPerry) was killing Temps left and right. Same with my lvl 99 dexguard(post upgrade period), right SPP? ))))))))))))))
    Not one shot, no. But yes, I saw Vit Dekans killing Temps too.
    Nope.

It takes a bit more effort, maybe a HP weapon, and waiting for Reflect to finally wear off, but it was never an impossible feat, whereas the instances above in reality are just highlighting how broken the new Ave skill/100+% DD/Heroic Power really is.

I'm not from Bavaria, in fact it's the opposite side of Germany I'm from(north west), so I didn't think of Bretzel and Beer, but instead Korn and Gruenkohl
    They are like around Gottingen (if I got this right).

If Mr. Google isn't lying we have that dish here as well