+ Reply to Thread

Hybrid View

Yeah, EP was totally innocent and was super unfairly banned for NO reason at all. ;P He's been a lot better behaved (Which was the point of the warning!), but also a lot quieter afterwards. I'm still waiting for your private messages EP AND PJ! The Evil Tyrant Karazy demands more sacrifices to appease his hatred of all things Rohan. xD Seriously though, you guys have someone literally asking for your input and opinions, and then you complain that nobody listens. Such a fascinating social experience, MMORPG's are!

@arthurderohan I'm pretty sure every guild could KOS me and Karazy would still eat them. :3 Were you there the day I was running amok at Limestone? I killed lots of people. Like, a lot a lot of people. Maybe I should go visit LS again.. ~<3

Quote Originally Posted by Karazy1337 View Post
    Yeah, EP was totally innocent and was super unfairly banned for NO reason at all. ;P He's been a lot better behaved (Which was the point of the warning!), but also a lot quieter afterwards. I'm still waiting for your private messages EP AND PJ! The Evil Tyrant Karazy demands more sacrifices to appease his hatred of all things Rohan. xD Seriously though, you guys have someone literally asking for your input and opinions, and then you complain that nobody listens. Such a fascinating social experience, MMORPG's are!

@arthurderohan I'm pretty sure every guild could KOS me and Karazy would still eat them. :3 Were you there the day I was running amok at Limestone? I killed lots of people. Like, a lot a lot of people. Maybe I should go visit LS again.. ~<3
    But you never fking replied when I needed your help. #Epic
    Bayne and Lil Annie for life
    Pink and Doutzen at your service

that's called a complete #rekt

Belgium - In the sky, looking down upon you.

Hey, I always behave.
    But, no really - let's be honest; ROHAN 2.3.1.5.4.6.119915 is around the corner (it's in CB in Korea - or so I was told). Can't deny that the population here has been in a (steep) decline, regardless of the dual or even tripple accounts some people have running at the same time (who doesn't??).

Taking into account the many years of skill change and balancing requests, what are the odds of actually receiving such overhaul still? I mean, a serious overhaul - not some hocus-pocus on one skill. How long ago was teleport disabled due to misuse of the skill? AFAIK it has not yet been fixed/replaced.
    You cannot deny that even at the office it is well known that certain classes/builds just don't run anymore. One can clearly see that with the release of (new) Hero skills and (epic/upgraded) weapons, which are solely focussed on certain builds, whilst leaving others overlooked.

The reason I have not PM'd you with any changes, is just the fact that I cannot see any major / gamechanging fixes still happening. We are 2015, not 2010-11. Back then, I'd have still tried.

Actually, we did try - but let's not go there.
    At the moment, I am not playing any MMORPG whatsoever (too busy at work and only playing some singleplayer or co-op game in the free time). So, for me it won't change anything. If anyone feels free to suggest some changes.. I won't stop them.
    Keep your friends close - your farmers closer
    Leveling slow - to give you a headstart

BlazingSun | Sushi | Mischievous
    Gasten die ik droeg en zich nu niet gedragen voor hen werd liefde gekoesterd maar is nu diep begraven
    Bladzijde zoveel omgeslaan, de strepen die ik verdiend heb heb ik veel opgestaan
    En voor ik ga slapen stel ik u voor aan mijn normen en waarden
    Peasant | Farmer | Rancher

Banned

Sorry bro. I am in the middle of changing residences (time to down-size) so my focus is running in a bazillion directions. I will get my "How to improve R.O.H.A.N. : Blood Feud" book written & off to you as soon as I can focus on it long enough get it done.

And yes, a GM killing event is fun esp if he is wearing a 1000% damage reflect costume on (some early GMs back in 2009 did that one, dared us all to kill him & wound up 1-hitting ourselves - it was a hoot)
    Last edited by PenguinJoe; 12-01-2015 at 08:08 AM.