+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 LastLast

Thread: Salty Saltin'

Quote Originally Posted by RBNXD View Post
    I did checked out Renn and played LacieLane as a Str Warlock there was a huge Epic fail but i was still on the testing builds for my own Warlock build. If i do remember correctly there was this boss drops with a lot of Def on them that a DS got to Negative PDF if im not wrong SexMachine I think he was called.

A solution to the Pure atk problem could be adding all def/ Pure def on all these accs and items with pure atk like a way to counter it. This will give Psy, Agi, Dex builds the defense they need but still give to much defense to the Vit builds...
    ...I need a little more time thinking. Maybe adding the same amount of pure def vs pure atk on the itmes could balance out the amount of damage across the board. This pure atk thing would prob be best removing it as you say but the issue will be removing it -.-
    So annoying thinking on possible fixes.
    Am using as an example Agi dhan vs Str dhan but still their fighting styles and strategies are different. You can never go full Rambo on an Agi Dhan while the Str Dhan can take some damage while killing its prey :l
    That Dekan was most likely using an Armor Defense Zhen. He already has a lot of Pd to begin with by being full Vit, but it also boosts the PD you get from buffs and possibly scrolls. He can't have DD though, so he'd end up dying even faster than before with the AD weapon. Also, Attack is stronger than Defense. 1000 PD is not equal to 1000 Melee or Ranged Attack. This is why as people level up and get higher tier weapons and armor, they start hitting harder on each other, but the time to kill stays somewhat balanced because max HP increases as well. People these days would literally need thousands of points of Pure Defensefor things to balance out. This just complicates things even more, which is why its better to just remove the Attack.

Quote Originally Posted by shawnc1186ishere View Post
    Well no offense bud but you came in like you were gonna be the best thing for Rohan and then setup a event to get people to forge stuff and completely lowered the rates. Like we've had suspicions that you guys have been doing this, but now we have evidence. We can see the rates under SP and we know you guys disabled it. So now we have proof. So stop being a scrub and trying to milk players for more money. We know you're promising BS and providing more scams. We actually have the proof after all these years this time.
    I would love for you to show me when I came in here claiming to be the best thing for Rohan! I truly would. I will state again for posterity that I have NOT TOUCHED the rates on this or any server on Rohan. I have no reason to lie to you, or anybody. These events aren't in place to "milk" our players, they are just that, events. Ideas that we are running with in hopes that our players will enjoy them. Are they all amazing and fantastic? Probably not. But I'm not going to stop trying to have events for my players because some of them don't like them. If you don't like the events, which scenario do you think is better?

Option A) Complain about how GM's are scrubby(lol) and bad at lief and skammerz! They aren't doing what you want, better tell them they suck!
    Option B) Communicate with the GM's who are obviously TRYING to coordinate and interact with their community, providing them ideas which could be listened to and implemented(Within Reason)?

I think the answer to that question will kind of provide a baseline of your life perspective. I'm the kind of person who looks for the positive in things, being negative does absolutely nothing for you. What does making me out to be a bad guy do for YOU? Does it give you someone to vent your frustration on? I'd be willing to listen to you if you just talked to me, and venting your frustration TO me will be much more productive for all us. I am here because I WANT to be, I WANT to help and make things right.

LOL @Sylfaen ''I'll call you iceyy3 in my next post'' <... guess what, there aint a next post huehuehuehue.
    Salve - Dragon Sage
    Superiors - Guildmaster

New/Returning Player Guide
    http://forum.playrohan.com/forum/sho...#axzz5nYmMs51h

Quote Originally Posted by Karazy1337 View Post
    I would love for you to show me when I came in here claiming to be the best thing for Rohan! I truly would. I will state again for posterity that I have NOT TOUCHED the rates on this or any server on Rohan. I have no reason to lie to you, or anybody. These events aren't in place to "milk" our players, they are just that, events. Ideas that we are running with in hopes that our players will enjoy them. Are they all amazing and fantastic? Probably not. But I'm not going to stop trying to have events for my players because some of them don't like them. If you don't like the events, which scenario do you think is better?

Option A) Complain about how GM's are scrubby(lol) and bad at lief and skammerz! They aren't doing what you want, better tell them they suck!
    Option B) Communicate with the GM's who are obviously TRYING to coordinate and interact with their community, providing them ideas which could be listened to and implemented(Within Reason)?

I think the answer to that question will kind of provide a baseline of your life perspective. I'm the kind of person who looks for the positive in things, being negative does absolutely nothing for you. What does making me out to be a bad guy do for YOU? Does it give you someone to vent your frustration on? I'd be willing to listen to you if you just talked to me, and venting your frustration TO me will be much more productive for all us. I am here because I WANT to be, I WANT to help and make things right.
    Did you read the summary I posted.......Couldn't send it as a pm since it probably was too long lol......
    Salve - Dragon Sage
    Superiors - Guildmaster

Quote Originally Posted by snipers334 View Post
    Did you read the summary I posted.......Couldn't send it as a pm since it probably was too long lol......
    Oh snipers334, You remind me of my college days, tons of reading. xD I do apologize for the lateness of my reply, I have been pretty busy lately. I will PM you now with a suggestion for that issue.

I'm stil in uni so that might be why I write......this much lol. Anyway was just checking in if you seen it, I don't expect you to come up with a solution for all the problems right away nor do I expect you to read it all at once lol
    Salve - Dragon Sage
    Superiors - Guildmaster

Quote Originally Posted by Cyanhate View Post
    Iceyy3 u sure of it ? : ))))

I insult you ? No I just make you face the thruth and if you take it as an insult Im sorry for you, start do what ur paid for maybe ?
    Spamming me begging dont touch my name ? Rofl dude I saw many more names that were against old TOS and still be online, religious was never on old TOS rules, and u made that rule on by yourself on forums only, so assuming not all ppl will read it... as you ban all ppl that put you at your place, youre just ridiculous
    Open disrepect ? Should see ingame how many times I support them insulting me (chat logs) but u so lazy to do it and will just state with the "riches" that rmt, u as more corrupted as Rotreberque is/was when he helped scammers to scam
    As for privacy, I said above its public profile of RaidCall, do you see real name ? Not all. Address ? not either. Phone ? Nop. So yes u will think Im insulting you again, but yes, you just prooves you corrupted, wont change anything here, just make game worse maintenances after maintenances

Enjoy killing the "community" and stay with only these last cash flow u will milk and that milked us with theyr stupid guild politics, if its that the community you want, Enjoy so

Oh and if u want ban again idc i can make account for forum whenever I want anyway, its not a corrupted guy that will reduce me to silence, particularly when you are in the deny
    LOLOLOLOLOL log more alts plz, seems a bann on ur main isn't enough to shut you up lol (and nope I did not see Sylfaen call me iceyy3 but I'm glad you took the time to log an alt to still do so, feel appreciated lmaoo)
    Salve - Dragon Sage
    Superiors - Guildmaster

Quote Originally Posted by Cyanhate View Post
    np bro :O i can make more if needed xD
    ban ip dont works on me as its not fix and i know how spam filter works on vBulletin as i can code it, so this karazy cant silence me :O

I should have told him before
    NP I think if you push it far enough youll get an account ban which means you cant login to game either but as it it seems you're a real TOUGH man. HOE HA HOE HA! ME SO TOUGH, me no scared of anyone or anything, me verry badass, me opinion will be heared!

LOLS AGAIN
    Salve - Dragon Sage
    Superiors - Guildmaster

I dont think he cares if his account gets banned. Lol.

Quote Originally Posted by IrregularHunterX View Post
    I dont think he cares if his account gets banned. Lol.
    LMAO!!! prob xD

@Karazy1337
    I hope to see some positive changes before my timed items run out or I wont be logging in for a very long time this time for sure. This events for June aren't bad or at least that bad but I was expecting something better. Still not as good to say ill keep on playing because Its being fun and/or there has been changes that actually make a difference in game. I'm not the only one thinking like this btw.
    LacieLane 135 Wizard
    Priestess 128 Priest

Quit!!!