+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

[EVENT] Level Jump - May

*Additional Info:
    In case of receiving items with spring options added whether by achieving levels manually or using Level Jump Ticket, be informed that it may be due to a visual issue and shall not represent any real values when dragged into the inventory.
    GAME MASTER - Fennix
    -Seal Online Blades of Destiny Team-

BUG again, new character not get the rewards, like January level jump, please fix it ASAP

My new character didn't get reward (oŽД`)=з

Hell Train. Created on Jul 19 2013 why its writen i join on 2020 Lol
    Same too, just make a new character last slot but doesnt get any reward..

Quote Originally Posted by bobby081992 View Post
    BUG again, new character not get the rewards, like January level jump, please fix it ASAP
    Quote Originally Posted by oppaidaisukidesu View Post
    My new character didn't get reward (oŽД`)=з
    Quote Originally Posted by NeonDark View Post
    Same too, just make a new character last slot but doesnt get any reward..
    Hey there!

We're sorry to hear such issues. Please, know that as far as our tests, there shouldn't be any issues when creating a brand new character and receiving corresponding rewards.

However, kindly submit a ticket to our Support Platform in order to see each case in depth and may find a proper outcome from this impasse.

We'll be more than happy to help!
    The People's GM.

if i use the old id and delete the old char and make a new 1 is it count?

Quote Originally Posted by SpynoGM View Post
    Hey there!

We're sorry to hear such issues. Please, know that as far as our tests, there shouldn't be any issues when creating a brand new character and receiving corresponding rewards.

However, kindly submit a ticket to our Support Platform in order to see each case in depth and may find a proper outcome from this impasse.

We'll be more than happy to help!
    This issue occurred due to the previous level jump event. On average, those who did not receive rewards were the ones who participated in the February level jump.

Translated using ChatGPT, apologies for any translation errors.

Yes, I have test it, the problem is when use an account that took part in the jump event yesterday (february), if use an account that has never taken part in the jump event, there is no problem

dear spyno please read my ticket #407432, im using expand slot char 2 and creat brand new char but didnt recive any item from level jump event, my new char nickname is Satsukimomo

It's weird.. I create new character in my old ID and I don't get the rewards..
    Then I create again in my newer ID and still dont get the rewards..
    Should I create new ID again to participate this event??
    What should I do.. I'm so confuse..