Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    if we delete char than wait 1 week, and then still bug don't get Reward,
    any compensation????

Hey Guys!

Let's respond some of your inquiries.

Quote Originally Posted by Muca11 View Post
    if we delete char than wait 1 week, and then still bug don't get Reward,
    any compensation????
    Please, stay aware that by creating a new character (different from the previous one), you will get the rewards in such new IGN.

Quote Originally Posted by ovensif123 View Post
    And what about the Ultracat costume that we got from reward after reach it to lvl 100, is it a bug that the equipment cannot save in the bank? or we must enhance it to DG/XG first ? cuz some of my friend try to enhance it to DG but the percentage its kinda stuck at 50% even after using supporting item / catalyst
    Thanks for your thoughts. We'll consider them to propose some adjustments on trade conditions of some items within the rewards list.

Quote Originally Posted by Muca11 View Post
    what abaout IM item already buy with last character????
    any compensation??
    and we need time to wait 1 week before play again with new character because already make 8 slot character
    Please, send us a Ticket to see your case in detail. We'll do our best to help you out with this matter.
    The People's GM.

RULES:
    "Only the first character created after maintenance will be able to participate in Level Jump. "

For each server or each account?
    I created new character in another server for testing while waiting deletion char proses in main server ��
    Last edited by oppaidaisukidesu; 02-03-2023 at 03:59 PM.

I want to play comfortably, why do I always disconnect on the Duran server? I test playing on current as long as possible never disconnect

Can I use the 251 Level Hyper Jumping Ticket and then 261 Level Hyper Jumping Ticket on 1 character so I can get 500k fame plus all the equipments? or you can only use one of them?

Hey gm i make new id, and new caracter, im at lvl 230 right now, and i dont get my costume gift, and never get the time warp, any help?

its sad only got normal dimension pendant which can be obtain free from npc
    and also only pet rare stage 6
    if it was stage 7 was fine i think

Excuse me, is it mistyped or the Gold Time Warp is really for the Level 1- 150? bcs if im not mistaken it can be used until Level 250

Quote Originally Posted by nekopaws View Post
    Can I use the 251 Level Hyper Jumping Ticket and then 261 Level Hyper Jumping Ticket on 1 character so I can get 500k fame plus all the equipments? or you can only use one of them?
    hahahahahahahaha, tell me when you made it bro

Quote Originally Posted by ealahtole View Post
    its sad only got normal dimension pendant which can be obtain free from npc
    and also only pet rare stage 6
    if it was stage 7 was fine i think
    Yeah, I feel the same bro. The first they announced Level Jump I think it will be Gin Guardian of Dimension or GoD lvl 5, but it is level 0, its worthless