+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

December Insomnia Event

Greetings Shiltzians!

We want to celebrate the Christmas season with a new Playtime Event.

In order to participate, you just need to show how much you love Seal Online and stay connected as long as you can!

At the end of this event, players who have accomplished the number of hours required will receive amazing prizes!

❄The best part is that the prizes are cumulative: more prizes for more hours connected! ^^

*Event Duration: From December 1st after maintenance until December 29th before maintenance.

❄RULES:

1. Prizes will be sent during the maintenance on December 29th
    2. Prizes are just for one server only (for the first character to log in, it can be Arus or Duran).
    3. Prizes are sent to the account's cash bank and normal items to the mailbox.
    4. The rewards are cumulative. As you conquer more hours, you also receive the previous rewards. It will count the total of hours connected per account (not per character).
    5. Dummy accounts will not be considered for this event.

Get your hot cocoa,enter into night owl mode and let's have fun!

Love Seal ^^
    Seal: BoD Team

Cheap stuff rewards..hmmm

Quote Originally Posted by plu12345 View Post
    Cheap stuff rewards..hmmm
    as always lol

but, for someone who joined this game this April, the rewards should be enough for you

if you don't like the rewards, you can stay away from the event. no one forces you to join this event

Prizes will be sent during the maintenance on October 29th

Quote Originally Posted by OctopusRage View Post
    Prizes will be sent during the maintenance on October 29th
    Rewards will be sent on December 29th ^^

Quote Originally Posted by BoboLin View Post
    as always lol

but, for someone who joined this game this April, the rewards should be enough for you

if you don't like the rewards, you can stay away from the event. no one forces you to join this event
    Well, did i say i don't like it?? I merely expressed my opinion of such rewards..and why do you have to be so uptight about it?? You have NO rights to tell me what to do so beat it!

*Event Duration: From December 1st after maintenance until December 29th before maintenance

no wonder the prize is not very interesting, it's easy to stay on for 150 hours with 28+ days duration

150 Hours just for Blesses Diamond. So cheap

GM my account does not receive this price. 150H online first character log in. i demand explanation and compensation.

Quote Originally Posted by yoros View Post
    GM my account does not receive this price. 150H online first character log in. i demand explanation and compensation.
    I thought it was just me not getting the rewards...
    Dear GM why did some of players don't get the rewards, i'm sure i have online for 150 hours+