Quote Originally Posted by Mixture View Post
Woah Woah Retard, slow down there mate. Yes i can cancel it out because i am looking at it from a "how much faster a templar is compared to other characters" but hey just like the rest of the idiots in this forum you're ranked amongst the first. Dissapointed, i thought at least you had brains only to find out that its just air and empty space. So Congratulations! You're failed to explain your point and therefore PROVED you were born with this "Dunning Kruger effect" better yet, you know you're stupid enough to result to words like this. AGAIN You explained your character very well by resulting to, guess what? Insults a the end lol. Enjoy your time at work whatever retarded nonsense you do.
Attackspeed Base D is different for different classes. Attackspeed interval is a rational function.

The results when comparing attackspeed inverval, even though the same percentage is used or a subset of percentages is negated, does not yield the same values if compared for different classes with different Basis D values.

Example:

(dekan) Zhen: Attackspeed base D: 1300
(templar) One handed club: Attackspeed base D: 900

For ANY well geared char assuming the non-exclusive items, the standard base speed without factoring the weapon base speed (V.Fast, Fast... etc) is therefore,

UPG Wep = 50%
Ash stone = 38%
Silva pet = 30%
Guarder = 15%

= 133% (in my opinion this should not be factored in when calculating Templar att speed delay), on the basis that Templar should be a little faster than other classes.
I hope you see the reason behind my mindset.
let's not consider the 133% like you said and just take blunt mastery 12% vs 70% attackspeed on sage (that's your exclusive-r3tarded way right)

Templar: 900/(1,12) = 803,6
Dekan: 1300/(1,7) = 764,7

OMFG WHAT THE FOX HAPPEND!!! HOW IS DEKAN SO MUCH FASTER THAN TEMPLAR REEEEEEEE DEKANS ARE BROKEN, THIS IS THE REASON SALVE IS THE GOD OF DRAGONS.
wow i am honoured you got your kid to draw this for me? and even cropped my name HAHAHAHA you shouldn't have. Man these idiots have TIME!!!!
It's a standard meme-format you oxygen wasting abortion, and no i'm not insulting you, i'm describing you