Well in my opinion templar is still fked. Let's compare with diff chars: same geared temp vs dhan (avenger or pred) ... with 95% surety temp will lose. Guardian vs temp, temp will lose. Ranger vs temp. Temp will lose. I admit I don't have the op stuff or w/e, but damn i can say for sure that non upg dhan with ****ier rings, can wreck my upg temp ezpez. Guardian as well. And well I don't have ranger :P

In reality temp is only good while you had godlike stuff on, but nevertheless dhan/guard/ranger/sage/dk will all easily have much easier time pvp-ing than a temp. So temp is still fked. This game is not played only by upg, +18 rings/accs/ abys templars to say that "temp is too op, i'd cut his att speed to 0". Imagine smb wanting to go to pa and get those pouches at the end of the season (that individual doesn't have upg). Forget about getting any points with templar, every race will be killing mobs faster than a temp. Forget about killing smb in PA, literally I struggle on temp there with upg, +21 rings +12 armors. I go on nonupg - ranger/wiz/sage/guard/dhan/dk/scout/ anything really ... way easier.

I scale how good/bad balance for temp is by checking if i can rape my temp with ****ier geared chars, and so far, a lot of those classes do have advantage over templar. You should try it out, log alts go colli, and try some, just align those chars against each other and whack away. well temp can pretty much hit and thats it, and guard goes os+cs, dhan has mindblowing dps so no comment needed, well ranger can has combos, sage is just taank along with dk gl with that. Just gear them the same and check. Not to mention you can hit on temp in pa only 1p mobs for people who are abt 100k melee on temp, rest is 200s (100 points, 10 points)