+ Reply to Thread

Hybrid View

Quote Originally Posted by sniperss335 View Post
    Oh don't worry, if you disagree with me in an argument it's not an issue. I have a problem with people saying retarded ****, you're not one of them. Your posts are a bit messy but I get your point and some of them are quite valid.

There is indeed much more rpk on Jainus than Isen, if you don't want that, isen is indeed better for you. There are some indo items but most of them have been removed. As for the recent issues with the duped tickets etc, this is an issue that goes for both Jainus & Isen, don't think you're safe on Isen because the game is mechanics wise, no different from Jainus. (this issue has however been resolved for both servers)

My main point is that, you will in the end, not save money by playing on isen, while this seems to be the main selling point of isen players to tell new players to start there. If you want to play alone, without any rpk and you want to make your items yourself, isen is a fine server to be at. But what used to annoy me is the fact that people falsly advertise it and lure new players whom will quit the game after finding out how abandoned isen is.

I'm past that point, I simply don't care anymore what happens in/to isen, I excluded it from my proposals because I'm not playing there, it's not up to me to try and make a change there. It's up to the people in isen to stand up for what they want, which mostlikely will never happen, which is why nothing will change.
    I'm sorry for my messy my english is a true fail lmfao but i'm trying,after my friend quit i begun think about back to jainus...but It was too late for i back to jainus now just with a upg sale maybe If i still play till there lmfao make allfrom 0 again idk

I gotta say most of your posts is interesting,I wanted do some superior dung to look How It looks like and what It give but none on isen do It even being +50 and If does only 5 stages do Cherish still play and how about Annette Louise...Nawal this guys still playing?
    Isen - Lais SweetBaby Carol

Quote Originally Posted by LaisMoraes View Post
    I'm sorry for my messy my english is a true fail lmfao but i'm trying,after my friend quit i begun think about back to jainus...but It was too late for i back to jainus now just with a upg sale maybe If i still play till there lmfao make allfrom 0 again idk

I gotta say most of your posts is interesting,I wanted do some superior dung to look How It looks like and what It give but none on isen do It even being +50 and If does only 5 stages do Cherish still play and how about Annette Louise...Nawal this guys still playing?
    Don't worry about it

Hector and me (with my 1 or 2 superior dungeon friends) are the only two people on jainus who've completed 15 stages of superior dungeon. However Hector uses a giant with all buffs in game, my party doesn't use a savage. I don't think anyone on ISEN has done 15 stages yet and I'm not sure if they can.

As for who still plays, Cherish still plays, Nawal char is being played but idk by whom. You're talking to the creator of AnnetteLouise (I made the char and played/lvled it for a long time) I have however sold that character, so now somoene else plays it
    Salve - Dragon Sage
    Superiors - Guildmaster

New/Returning Player Guide
    http://forum.playrohan.com/forum/sho...#axzz5nYmMs51h