Quote Originally Posted by yubyta View Post
good for farm only ? dhan still overpower lol . every pa predators cleaan 2/10p areea super fast because their high crits and some by rumir **** class and it was suposed to be an global pa for all class . Also there are 2 **** class : priest and defender , no1 care for them just crying to give more power for dhans .
i recomend u to play golf and dont try to explain how poor are assasin class because i see them on PA top every day .u just prove me how ignorant can be ppl on rohan . go play golf pls
Lul Dhans still good at some point... but a simple loop or imunity scroll or DS/DK Break them "high crits" so maybe is the time to bring Wizards to crit imunity anyways they Nerf the class and they still make drama... Predators take ALL mobs easily lul they still Farm good but they not the same as before If you from isen well Darling keep calm cuz most of guys only gear up predators good Farmer/PvP is rare find anothers geared...
and i recomend you to play golf xDD i respect your opinion they still good But not Op anymore....