+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast

Hybrid View

lol do you feel something changed on dhan ? nerf dhan is a joke lol . thei are same like before . predator are beter than before .A good one can kill any whit just one crit .i am sure Gms are totaly incompetents to do a good balance.

Quote Originally Posted by yubyta View Post
    lol do you feel something changed on dhan ? nerf dhan is a joke lol . thei are same like before . predator are beter than before .A good one can kill any whit just one crit .i am sure Gms are totaly incompetents to do a good balance.
    Do you feel you are stupid ? What u just said is literally retarded. And believe me the best dhan player is saying that dhans, specially Avengers are nerfed to the ground. Preds are still so so cause of isolation , But Invenom is completely trash right now , only way to have high crits invenom is to have elemental katar , which there is only 2 in the server 3.0. On the other hand i did not even bother 7s my Avenger to test out the nerfs just by reading the patch and seeing how **** other dhans are right now no point in doing so . Take your s*** back.
    Main: Arctic - AnnetteLouise - Resident

A taste of the divine

one predator pro can crit like 300k on 25k pdf whit out invenon , imagine a char whit out pa talisman how fast it die . maybe avenger got a litle nerf but not so much like u think . the target is to be balanced not to kill by one hit like you want . So Gms have to check predatot again because this is sucks .

one predator pro can crit like 300k on 25k pdf whit out invenon , imagine a char whit out pa talisman how fast it die . maybe avenger got a litle nerf but not so much like u think . the target is to be balanced not to kill by one hit like you want . So Gms have to check predatot again because this is sucks .
    Nobody cares about crits sir , Loop/Crit Scroll nerfs crits. Dhans are not based on crits anymore but Invenom dmg to kill someone . Invenom is nerfed pretty much . Yes Pred is good to farm other than that pvp wise its useless garbage , cuz Loop/Crit/Vaccs.

A taste of the divine

good for farm only ? dhan still overpower lol . every pa predators cleaan 2/10p areea super fast because their high crits and some by rumir **** class and it was suposed to be an global pa for all class . Also there are 2 **** class : priest and defender , no1 care for them just crying to give more power for dhans .
    i recomend u to play golf and dont try to explain how poor are assasin class because i see them on PA top every day .u just prove me how ignorant can be ppl on rohan . go play golf pls

good for farm only ? dhan still overpower lol . every pa predators cleaan 2/10p areea super fast because their high crits and some by rumir **** class and it was suposed to be an global pa for all class . Also there are 2 **** class : priest and defender , no1 care for them just crying to give more power for dhans .
    i recomend u to play golf and dont try to explain how poor are assasin class because i see them on PA top every day .u just prove me how ignorant can be ppl on rohan . go play golf pls
    They can clean mobs fast in PA , but pvp wise predator sucks ass . Do you even pvp on Jainus or just talk ?

I guess nobody knows about you cause you are a non factor ? Keep walking hue.

A taste of the divine

Lul Dhans still good at some point... but a simple loop or imunity scroll or DS/DK Break them "high crits" so maybe is the time to bring Wizards to crit imunity anyways they Nerf the class and they still make drama... Predators take ALL mobs easily lul they still Farm good but they not the same as before If you from isen well Darling keep calm cuz most of guys only gear up predators good Farmer/PvP is rare find anothers geared...
    and i recomend you to play golf xDD i respect your opinion they still good But not Op anymore....
    Isen - Lais SweetBaby Carol

Quote Originally Posted by LaisMoraes View Post
    Lul Dhans still good at some point... but a simple loop or imunity scroll or DS/DK Break them "high crits" so maybe is the time to bring Wizards to crit imunity anyways they Nerf the class and they still make drama... Predators take ALL mobs easily lul they still Farm good but they not the same as before If you from isen well Darling keep calm cuz most of guys only gear up predators good Farmer/PvP is rare find anothers geared...
    and i recomend you to play golf xDD i respect your opinion they still good But not Op anymore....
    Is there even one person on ISEN who made a maxed out dragon sage to farm? It took people 2 years to listen to me on Janinus to max sages, I wonder how long it's gonna take people on ISEN lmfao.

And yes, if you ask me, dhan is quite balanced atm, with many ways to counterplay against their crits. They are still ok to farm with and pvp with but like you said, not totally broken anymore. Which is why it's called ''balance patch''
    Salve - Dragon Sage
    Superiors - Guildmaster

New/Returning Player Guide
    http://forum.playrohan.com/forum/sho...#axzz5nYmMs51h

Quote Originally Posted by White Arctic Fox View Post
    Is there even one person on ISEN who made a maxed out dragon sage to farm? It took people 2 years to listen to me on Janinus to max sages, I wonder how long it's gonna take people on ISEN lmfao.

And yes, if you ask me, dhan is quite balanced atm, with many ways to counterplay against their crits. They are still ok to farm with and pvp with but like you said, not totally broken anymore. Which is why it's called ''balance patch''
    Well i knew 3 good DS at isen ALL inactive lmfao one of them Discover the old bug on blunt mastery of temp is now usable on DS idk where is him anymore i guess he taking a break of game... Still some of them around But not one rly on Max gear i made a DS i liked but It need Magic/meele to do good dmg so i got bored to try Farm hybrid onyx pieces and trans opa charr... This creppy **** give Hp in place Magic so only worth for glitch Zhen Mastery at this moment i'm quite affraid of Trinity Balance im playing with Rumir/Priest/Noir hoping they not Ruin this class and on isen they only Farm with dhans... PvP with dhans and this end of Season is a **** no one kill nobody cause of big Hp only kill with 100% ALL stats on PA and i only take my 10 points steal 100 points Boss with Rumir skill and help "less" is enough to take a Win i like when Season begins i hit high with a Hp arrendal is so funny
    Isen - Lais SweetBaby Carol

Quote Originally Posted by LaisMoraes View Post
    Well i knew 3 good DS at isen ALL inactive lmfao one of them Discover the old bug on blunt mastery of temp is now usable on DS idk where is him anymore i guess he taking a break of game... Still some of them around But not one rly on Max gear i made a DS i liked but It need Magic/meele to do good dmg so i got bored to try Farm hybrid onyx pieces and trans opa charr... This creppy **** give Hp in place Magic so only worth for glitch Zhen Mastery at this moment i'm quite affraid of Trinity Balance im playing with Rumir/Priest/Noir hoping they not Ruin this class and on isen they only Farm with dhans... PvP with dhans and this end of Season is a **** no one kill nobody cause of big Hp only kill with 100% ALL stats on PA and i only take my 10 points steal 100 points Boss with Rumir skill and help "less" is enough to take a Win i like when Season begins i hit high with a Hp arrendal is so funny
    Sounds pretty much like what I expected it to be like on ISEN. You can't make an trans opaniel zhen with melee %? You should be able to reach like what, 80% Melee? Combine your sage with defender/guard for the auras and Rumir/priest for 50% all stats and you'll have a class that farms much faster than dhans, even before the nerf. The PA badge is pretty bad on ISEN as well I see lol, in Jainus at the end of the PA season the server is completely dead, nothing is happening but afk farm & PA. Every season the amount of PVP has gotten less, I even completely gave up PVP and just focus on doing 15 stage superior dungeon runs since there isn't really anyone to pvp/compete with.

GMs but also many players seem to like the PA badge and apparently want to see the PVP activity die (which is the only thing that made rohan special compared to other MMOs). I've done everything I can do try and change this but my efforts were probably futile.
    Last edited by sniperss335; 03-11-2019 at 05:23 AM.