ok everyone i recived this error

Rohan Exception (Error Box)

An exception has been thrown!
    -------------------------------------------
    Details:
    -------------------------------------------
    Error #: 400
    Function: nProtect detect hack
    Description:Gameguard errorHackProcess Name: .

i am using AVG Internet Security Bussiness Edition 2011 virus scanner which i have figgered out why this has stopped the game from working.

you need to goto the firewall settings and from the dialog box that comes up you need to click on IDS from the left hand menu list and than when that opens up you need to untick BLOCK PORT SCAN.

And then you should be able to log in to the game again.

Hmm I have this kind of problem atm, thanks for this post and I'll try to make it at home

damm it stop using free antivirus that considers the game file as keyloggers and block it your avg is messing with the game files.

by the way rohan and game guard uses a customised keylogger to avoid hacking. and avg blocks them since the action is forced gameguard which is itself a security system acts against it it tries to block that to hence your game crashes

Can't log in. although I turn off all Anivirus software . Gamguard keep error 380

OMG u have same problem with me x.x I am using paid anti-virus ESET NOD32 and this problem just happened this morning and I did nothing.