Quote Originally Posted by White Arctic Fox View Post
The 100k hp talisman is just as bad as the 200k one, instead of 1 million + people get 700-800k HP and you can have that for like a month.

The only selfish thing is to keep the PA talisman and not give noobs/people who can't log every day to do the PAs a chance to compete in pvp and pve. I have max gear (and thus max scaling on the talisman) why would I give a f*ck about nerfing the talisman if it literally benefits me more than most other players? I can easily switch class and play something that will kill everything even if you have 1M HP (avenger). I care about the survival of this server and about giving new players a chance, you seem only intrested in having the most HP/Power for yourself like every other a$$hole, but I already knew you were one of those people when you started to tell my alt acount that ''I don't know sh1t about rohan and I don't care about the community''. You can suck it

Also as I mentioned in my proposal there will be PVE attack & defense talisman/items to compensate for the HP loss. This makes you able to tune PVE separate from PVP and develop a healthy scenario for both. You are however too dense to understand such simple things
I got almost max gear too with my 7 chars +50 in fact it won't really affect even the PA talisman will be nerfed!! But OMG, crying about the 200K flat hp is selfish idea. Don't mind those PPL who can't log in for PA and don't have PA talisman, this is different situation and out of context. The reason why GM made this 200k HP tailsman to force every PPL to join in PA.
Instead of removing 200K flat HP, change the 15% PVP to PVE, this is plain and simple!! I don't see any problem in 200K flat HP, unless you are noob in real PVP.
The way I see the Post of the other PPL in jainus. you are just AFK and lowbie killer. You are crying now because you can't kill them, The truth is the idea of removing 200K flat HP is for your own good not for the server. and it is selfish idea that affect the majority and normal PPL.