+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast

Hybrid View

Quote Originally Posted by White Arctic Fox View Post
    it shouldn't be available for all players, only the best of the best should be able to farm there. As the game progresses things will get easier and it will get more accessable for a multitude of players. It's the isen players on this forum that are a bunch of toxic and braindead monkeys and thus I **** on them and their server.

As for their opinion, sorry to tell you but you're wrong, their opinion doesn't really matter much, why you may ask? Their server is nearly abandoned, it's simply not worth($) the time to re-balance every update for the ISEN server. You saw what happened to Origin when it failed and the company demanded it a loss? it closed! ISEN players HATE upgraded weapons and HATE rpk so they do not want to merge with Jainus, meaning they remain a minority which doesn't get factored in by PWI. You either adapt and survive or you refuse and eventually, die.

This is fair? Well if you ask me, they stayed onboard a sinking ship and demand to go down with it, so everyone who's still playing at isen, refusing to merge, yea they kind of got what they asked for so I can't feel sorry for them. As for what PWI does, I would do exactly the same, it's in the best intrest of the company to invest time and thus money into servers that also generate money/profit.

Don't get me wrong, I'm not saying isen will close, nor merge, I have no clue about that. I'm just explaining the how it works in the real world, if you deem it fair or unfair is entirely up to you.
    I love the way you say its all about janius, i agree jainus have 50 more active players then isen, i love the way how some ppl say that janius is a active server, its a ghost server just like isen

We Will Hunt You Down

it shouldn't be available for all players, only the best of the best should be able to farm there. As the game progresses things will get easier and it will get more accessable for a multitude of players. It's the isen players on this forum that are a bunch of toxic and braindead monkeys and thus I **** on them and their server.

As for their opinion, sorry to tell you but you're wrong, their opinion doesn't really matter much, why you may ask? Their server is nearly abandoned, it's simply not worth($) the time to re-balance every update for the ISEN server. You saw what happened to Origin when it failed and the company demanded it a loss? it closed! ISEN players HATE upgraded weapons and HATE rpk so they do not want to merge with Jainus, meaning they remain a minority which doesn't get factored in by PWI. You either adapt and survive or you refuse and eventually, die.

This is fair? Well if you ask me, they stayed onboard a sinking ship and demand to go down with it, so everyone who's still playing at isen, refusing to merge, yea they kind of got what they asked for so I can't feel sorry for them. As for what PWI does, I would do exactly the same, it's in the best intrest of the company to invest time and thus money into servers that also generate money/profit.

Don't get me wrong, I'm not saying isen will close, nor merge, I have no clue about that. I'm just explaining the how it works in the real world, if you deem it fair or unfair is entirely up to you.
    "it shouldn't be available for all players, only the best of the best should be able to farm there. "

lol what kind of elitist bs is that? wow Flo. Tell me when do the little guys get a shot? They changed inter, they changed Mirrors, they added 2 new maps that regular players have difficulty playing on...when do the common folk get a dam break or a change. That's all coming, is it?

When you wake up..
    I'll be a story in your head,
    But that's ok.
    We are all stories in the end.

Just make it a good one eh?
    Because it was, you know.
    It was the best.

~ The Doctor.

MsAbella ~ Priest

Banned
    I have to agree with Karren here friend.

It seems all the new content being released is geared to the currently cream of the elite players so they can move forward - or at least have something to move forward to. That's all well and good, but the majority of players you see in jAnus or Isen are not the cream of the elite. The vast majority of players (if the population of players endgame maps. in either server can be called 'vast') that are way below those lofty ideals. Look at the posts of people who are doing the complaining here. They are not noob players. Most if not all of them have endgame toons with very high end equipment. PWYNKi is NOT providing any help for those who are even at lvl 115 +50 hoping to reach the godly state they need to can actually survive in those elite maps for more than a few minutes. It is great that PWYNKi is looking to progress the game, but that progression the exalted stairway to heaven needs actual stairs to get there. There really aren't any or the steps are so far from each other that it is pretty much impossible to climb.

I feel their pain and need to add my own voice to those who are already expressing dismay and anger at PWYNKi for leaving the gulf of playable scenarios here too wide for most of even the most of veterans to cross.

Quote Originally Posted by PenguinJoe View Post
    I have to agree with Karren here friend.

It seems all the new content being released is geared to the currently cream of the elite players so they can move forward - or at least have something to move forward to. That's all well and good, but the majority of players you see in jAnus or Isen are not the cream of the elite. The vast majority of players (if the population of players endgame maps. in either server can be called 'vast') that are way below those lofty ideals. Look at the posts of people who are doing the complaining here. They are not noob players. Most if not all of them have endgame toons with very high end equipment. PWYNKi is NOT providing any help for those who are even at lvl 115 +50 hoping to reach the godly state they need to can actually survive in those elite maps for more than a few minutes. It is great that PWYNKi is looking to progress the game, but that progression the exalted stairway to heaven needs actual stairs to get there. There really aren't any or the steps are so far from each other that it is pretty much impossible to climb.

I feel their pain and need to add my own voice to those who are already expressing dismay and anger at PWYNKi for leaving the gulf of playable scenarios here too wide for most of even the most of veterans to cross.
    Or maybe player simply stare themselves blind at PVP and don't understand how to make a pvE party? Very few people actually went and understood the change that was made, most players remain to try and solo in PVE or build really bad partys and wonder why they die? I'm not saying it's easy but certainly at jainus you can farm mirror dungeons easily with a party (I've done this myself with multiple chars, of which only 1 had full 7s and 1 upg wep, only using old bossdrops+18) and the new maps are do-able if you're well geared and your party comp is good. With not even all of the new armour content released all people do is complain, they want instant sathisfaction without spending effort. I have no problem with the new content, I don't expect to instantly farm myself the best gears in game, it didn't work like that when onyx was released either, hell only the top of the top could farm those parts after the release.

I do wonder if you and karren are so unpleased with the patch, would you rather have seen the new armour drop in lvl 1 monsters so that every person in game could farm them without effort? So everyone could whine about how there's nothing to do in game and how there's no pvp (because that's the main complaint I've seen for YEARS before this new content was added).

And sure, for me the best move would have been to not apply new content at all and fix the current state of the game, this isn't possible YET because KR has their own agenda. So if they won't fix anything yet and they will apply the new content (you can't change that), what would you have done differently?

PS: Most of the people you see whine on this forum? they are isen players, obviously they whine, they have never done anything else.
    Last edited by White Arctic Fox; 12-03-2018 at 12:08 PM.
    Salve - Dragon Sage
    Superiors - Guildmaster

New/Returning Player Guide
    http://forum.playrohan.com/forum/sho...#axzz5nYmMs51h

Or maybe player simply stare themselves blind at PVP and don't understand how to make a pvE party? Very few people actually went and understood the change that was made, most players remain to try and solo in PVE or build really bad partys and wonder why they die? I'm not saying it's easy but certainly at jainus you can farm mirror dungeons easily with a party (I've done this myself with multiple chars, of which only 1 had full 7s and 1 upg wep, only using old bossdrops+18) and the new maps are do-able if you're well geared and your party comp is good. With not even all of the new armour content released all people do is complain, they want instant sathisfaction without spending effort. I have no problem with the new content, I don't expect to instantly farm myself the best gears in game, it didn't work like that when onyx was released either, hell only the top of the top could farm those parts after the release.

I do wonder if you and karren are so unpleased with the patch, would you rather have seen the new armour drop in lvl 1 monsters so that every person in game could farm them without effort? So everyone could whine about how there's nothing to do in game and how there's no pvp (because that's the main complaint I've seen for YEARS before this new content was added).

And sure, for me the best move would have been to not apply new content at all and fix the current state of the game, this isn't possible YET because KR has their own agenda. So if they won't fix anything yet and they will apply the new content (you can't change that), what would you have done differently?

PS: Most of the people you see whine on this forum? they are isen players, obviously they whine, they have never done anything else.
    There he go again.. always hate to the isen players.. this guy really hate us. Lmao

We Will Hunt You Down

All you have to do is undo the DFFS nerf and all will be balanced.
    LexusGS 115 ran - Best Dekan in history retired
    Latvala 114 ran - 2nd Best Dekan in history retired

GM WalkingDead retired

I support the merging of servers because I think it makes 0 sense to have 2 separate versions of the game but its not even remotely fair for those isen guys lolz.

Iceyy~~No longer a Rohan Expert
    ROHAN: Game s0x
    Unofficial post count: Whatever it says on the left + 9461

Infinity Lake, pt of 3 = 2 armour drops in 4 hours. Can we all say LAMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE?

When you wake up..
    I'll be a story in your head,
    But that's ok.
    We are all stories in the end.

Just make it a good one eh?
    Because it was, you know.
    It was the best.

~ The Doctor.

MsAbella ~ Priest

I'm gonna take a vacation from all the noobs here, literally nothing productive comes from trying ask people's opinions here
    Salve - Dragon Sage
    Superiors - Guildmaster

New/Returning Player Guide
    http://forum.playrohan.com/forum/sho...#axzz5nYmMs51h

Banned
    I'm gonna take a vacation from all the noobs here, literally nothing productive comes from trying ask people's opinions here
    LOLOLOL!! most of us have learned that lesson long ago. Hence we troll