+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 21
  1. #11
    hahahaahaha an ISEN WHINE THREAD. this makes my day. Go back to killing vargs lolol


    PS: The patches get developed for the KR server, they get slightly adjusted for the JAINUS server. Did you really think the ISEN server, with a population that has 3 pages of EM will be caclulated in as a factor to balance things specifically for that server?
    Last edited by White Arctic Fox; 11-08-2018 at 03:17 PM.
    Salve - Dragon Sage
    Superiors - Guildmaster



    New/Returning Player Guide
    http://forum.playrohan.com/forum/sho...#axzz5nYmMs51h

  2. #12
    What a gem this is.
    Salve - Dragon Sage
    Superiors - Guildmaster



    New/Returning Player Guide
    http://forum.playrohan.com/forum/sho...#axzz5nYmMs51h

  3. #13
    u are a freaking MORON if that update came from KR where are the Upgrades weapons they are selling on Korea IM by the way u sucks as a ranger u need to learn how to play better go Isen Jhino can give u couple of lessons

  4. #14
    Quote Originally Posted by White Arctic Fox View Post
    hahahaahaha an ISEN WHINE THREAD. this makes my day. Go back to killing vargs lolol


    PS: The patches get developed for the KR server, they get slightly adjusted for the JAINUS server. Did you really think the ISEN server, with a population that has 3 pages of EM will be caclulated in as a factor to balance things specifically for that server?
    There we go again, bla bla bla isen... i hope you happy with your 9-10 page on jainus with 90% trash on market... lmao


    We Will Hunt You Down

  5. #15
    Quote Originally Posted by Bombreaker777 View Post
    u are a freaking MORON if that update came from KR where are the Upgrades weapons they are selling on Korea IM by the way u sucks as a ranger u need to learn how to play better go Isen Jhino can give u couple of lessons
    Na he is a pro, because he play on jainus.. lmao xD


    We Will Hunt You Down

  6. #16
    Quote Originally Posted by DarkTuramus View Post
    Na he is a pro, because he play on jainus.. lmao xD
    i know but he plays Valido on isen and he sucks on jin too

  7. #17
    You guys are mad+100, love it.

    Also, I played Isen the day it came out, I played a STR dhan called Jerry + some farmers, it was the second best dhan in that server for about 6 months. After that I had my fun, sold my gear for a lot of Ecash (with huge profit) and quit to go back to Jainus coz that's the one and only most populated and best OG server that lived through it all.

    Here's some challenging ISEN boss for you guys: (Lvl 9 Varg Patriarch)
    Salve - Dragon Sage
    Superiors - Guildmaster



    New/Returning Player Guide
    http://forum.playrohan.com/forum/sho...#axzz5nYmMs51h

  8. #18
    Peasant
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    108
    Here's some challenging ISEN boss for you guys: (Lvl 9 Varg Patriarch)
    [/QUOTE]

    My Dhan lvl 50 can’t kill this Varg!!

  9. #19
    Quote Originally Posted by White Arctic Fox View Post
    You guys are mad+100, love it.

    Also, I played Isen the day it came out, I played a STR dhan called Jerry + some farmers, it was the second best dhan in that server for about 6 months. After that I had my fun, sold my gear for a lot of Ecash (with huge profit) and quit to go back to Jainus coz that's the one and only most populated and best OG server that lived through it all.

    Here's some challenging ISEN boss for you guys: (Lvl 9 Varg Patriarch)
    Haha this guy always trolling about jainus.. lmao xD


    We Will Hunt You Down

  10. #20
    Now that I found out, that mysterious bones is event iten aoxoxaoaxo

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
modify