Threaded View

Quote Originally Posted by White Arctic Fox View Post

RIP Syndicate lmao 1 vs 4
    Quote Originally Posted by paolo1234 View Post
    cooooool LMAO
    with double dark loop, ranger ulti and avenger ulti that **** is low tbh I remember that pvp and when your loop expires you venge out then after sometime tp back in with loop&dloop then dloop me then you ask astro to ulti me then you sprint crit on me and when I get rebuffed you rush back sz HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! I swear that **** was funny but fun at the same time cause I caught you a few times crit you twice and youre dead looool
    Oh don't worry my furry friend, I know you like to make up stories so I planned ahead, that PVP was me solo vs 4 of you guys, not to mention you had a rumir as well. I never bunny/venge in and out, that's what Jack/David did (Whom I've killed as well as you can see in the next SS, just a bonus because I'm that good). Anyway, if what you're saying is true and I used to get darkloop and ranger ulti on you, how do you explain the following damage? (because that's my actual damage with the debuffs you mentioned).

Like I said before, Syndicate was trash and is trash, the only reason you win pvp/tsb is simply because of insane number difference in players that log for it. 90% of E2N was banned or is still banned for cheating, KD has been caught with multiple illigal indo items, your guild is cheating by not obeying the PH merge rules. Even with all these advantages you still suck, try to wrap your tiny mind around that

you were outplayed
    you were outbaited
    you were outsmarted

the only thing left for you is to grab one of these and gtfo coz you quit anyway right

Last edited by White Arctic Fox; 02-21-2019 at 09:15 AM.
    Salve - Dragon Sage
    Superiors - Guildmaster

New/Returning Player Guide
    http://forum.playrohan.com/forum/sho...#axzz5nYmMs51h