Threaded View

Quote Originally Posted by White Arctic Fox View Post
    Sure many things are in item lists since many things have been patched but not actively applied to our server, it proves nothing.

Aso for what mytt3 said ''you can ask OS4S to make u some XD''. Implying he's actually handing them out, but obviously he's not because you're both trash while you seem to know about the duping lol.

I'm not an ignorant sheep like you, and most of the other players. I verify info before I believe anything, I'm not saying it's fake nor real, I'm just saying I'm not convinced it's real/working/applied until I see people with +24 items and even then I wonder why not just make +30 tickets and make your gear +30 if it's that simple.
    I don't use indo, and got my pet back

I can't believe you're that idiot... I was thinking you're funny at first but you're so clueless, that's embarrassing (for you).

Sure many things are in item lists since many things have been patched but not actively applied to our server, it proves nothing.
    You obviously lost all your credibility in ur first sentence, if the item is in the list, of course, you can reproduce or modify another item by that item if you got the right number ID, so if you seen that +24 ticket in the list you know the number ID of it, you can replace it.
    You maybe good at p2w but you're so ignorant at how this stuff works lolz.

I'm not an ignorant sheep like you,
    qED,
    Last edited by Mytt3; 02-15-2019 at 04:54 PM.
    MyttzoreN ~ Warlock & best egirls hunter ingame.