+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 26 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 20 ... LastLast
Results 91 to 100 of 256
  1. #91
    Commoner pimoh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Location
    PH
    Posts
    182
    Quote Originally Posted by mohamed2558 View Post
    Well guys i didn't bother my self to reply before but seems like i have to shut you up , i have no time to check the forum and keep replying to every single person of you because you all full of $hit and hate , can't beat me in game so you came to cry on forum anyway

    This shield was for sell i asked gm to delete it and they said they cant since its Legal so i bought it before kos does and i had it on alt for a long time but i used it on my main when they fked guard up made alot of tests sent videos for the bug with the shield and i kept it on the char because its legal item according to gms and the trade was done in game not RMT as people say and gm is also know about it and here you are gms reply about the shield




    so please enough hate and play the game you have duped $hits we never cry about it
    Hate blind you up that's why u always will lose , try to enjoy the game



    Merry Christmas all <3 <3 <3
    Buddy, this is not a HATE FYI, We dont need to prove here in your server ever since we have competed on our servers in ph before, we had our champion belts dominating all players in the philippines, the reaction of these crybabies here after I initially test my character during that time or before or whatever you say "craps" about our tournament in philippines, so its no HATE, just to CLARIFY things here and to ENLIGHTEN your co-players here in this server. this is only my respose to clear our name and how our PH items were migrated with ur GMS invitation. That ticket was dated on march 24, 2015, the time our items were migrated from ph servers that time since starts Oct 2014, that gm replies on that TICKET you filed is all about OUR PH ITEMS MIGRATIONS as concerns and not that shield u have now for god sake, (this shield was not existed during those times we migrated) and because many cryloud to gms during those times on us after migration and u are the one who filed the ticket to those gms that time and after u repeatedly killed in battle which my character always remained alive here before https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ycreV42ecs4 (in which u never respected us even before even were member of ur guild, you still manage to mocked us while im at your GUILD, I respected ur guild before but with our hospitality and cooperation with you, you still did mocking us to GM's), we dont have those shield with that stats ever and we never selling our ph items u know that and if we violated, those gms will automatically banned us or remove our ph items as a deal of migration.

    Now u may indicate the PH person u mention who sells that shield to which my proof that shield is not legit or exist, because I know my all mandiribig team names location in the philippines and ph items have and We never have that shield with 35% dd stats and aspd, if you can SHOW a proof that shield came from ONE of us in PH (5 member of us who joined in bloodwars champions) I will give my whole account to YOU if you shows evidence that it was ours, this proves the LEGIBILITY of our PH items were exist in this server, not those shields mentioned but if NOT, well it shows that you tricked players in this server for so long.

    only we have is the dd set equip 10% on each armors (first prize since 2012 bloodwar competition) and 3- 5% DD for second runner up prizes and set of bloodwars champions with reflect set, 100% futile sets which equiped by xRaiguru and xRaibanz in which IF he online his DHAN, im sure he can even kill a 100% dd char in a matter of seconds WITHOUT taking any single damage even 1 v 1 or EVEN 1 vs Guild, because of those sets with 15% aspd per part, and also of his selected weapon of choice on its katar inserted with 65% elemental attack and 65% melee attack with additional 25% ASPD to the katar WOC (weapon of choice grand champion) this is why he stop playing here coz he saw the population in this server can be count by fingers that are active thats why he decides not to play here after migration, he proceeds to works on abroad as overseas filipino worker (those futile + aspd items claimed as the GRAND prize set last 2013 bloodwar champions), Also our TEAM second leader xRaibuleng the second team coordinator and our TREASURER in philippines also with those sets which had been some of ph items transfered to <Jeangrey> before the migration, and my reflect set armors including on my shield u may see the evidence here https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lWF8DkSpaXg and our WOC or weapon of choice weapons we have in ph, therefore Im telling u, we dont have those shield withh DD stats in ph ever, because in our server before, SHIELD drop during PVP is very high as our GM in philippines settings are applied therefore we are avoiding those items inserted to any Shield for prizes and since we know it can be only equipped by humans and templars and priests which will not be used to other classes like DK or Dhan classes, so how could someone sells u that shield since dont have it exist in the migration? Since we never had that special shield ever? Well it shows how you twist the situation or USING our Migration event that year to do ur "SECRET" method. . . . . . . Well. . . Good luck to this server
    Last edited by pimoh; 12-22-2018 at 10:13 AM.

    -Mandirigmang Mangingibig Officer in the Philippines- <CrussandrAxVLK>
    -Descendant of Rohan Online PH Bloodwar Champions 2010 - 2014
    -Mandiribig-

  2. #92
    Quote Originally Posted by Kraszer View Post
    So reply to me, who the hell it was possible that some of your guild (e2n) obtained such items? Few pages ago some PH player confirmed some guy had the shield then RMTed it. So is it finally from PH rohan or from "another version"? As u can see suddenly we can see another and yet much more powerful items which were hidden and they now are seeing dailylight because someone is finally speaking.
    Anyway how do you imagine of pvping a player with 100% dd? Not being able to kill him, yet he can easly kill you. We had the same situation in the past before merge. They implemented DD CAP which resulted in some "balance", yet another example has shown up and the guy is even showing up saying he gonna sue a company because he paid a lot for it. My azz

    Hi Kraszer, Stilgar here.

    If you properly remember, few time after Jin/Ran merged, PH servers closed. Those from PH servers were offered to join Jainus with the transfer of their item through a procedure on Rohan Website. Atzigan was in charge of the transfer and reviewed all the items. I remember there were lot of rage, because some of the people from PH had DD armors. Those from PH could attain 100% DD, thats why the decision to cap the DD at 90 (or 80, don't remember) was taken by Atzigan. Because 100%DD characters makes them basically immortal except to dhan's invenom. He also took the decision to bind this type of gear to characters, so the only way it could be "traded" was a character transfer. I don't know the details about it, but for sure I know Maha and Cherish had 10% DD parts, and I highly suspect it was Verenbaen who was involved with those kind of items.

    I also know that some of the indos/hacked items weren't removed because the accounts got locked before the whole investigation thing. I have seen once this shield stat from a templar who was in yellowlightz, so that's not new to me, but I though it was removed. If you look carefully to the stats, it looks like a glacial upg 2.0 club parts on which the item type was changed to a glacial shield to forge it, or were "mistakenly" restored by a GM as being upg shield parts (there comes again Verenbaen).

    Quote Originally Posted by White Arctic Fox View Post
    You're actually incorrect, some indo items have been removed.
    Not all the indos items, but around 4.000 were removed when Atzigan was the GM in charge of Jainus. I know some of them weren't removed (characters locked, or sealed in EM, or gears hidden in guild treasuries with their item type changed to avoid it being discovered). Since the servers weren't logging the item type change, it could "disappear" from the logs.
    Last edited by StilgarTheFremen; 12-22-2018 at 02:58 PM.

  3. #93
    Quote Originally Posted by mohamed2558 View Post
    Well guys i didn't bother my self to reply before but seems like i have to shut you up , i have no time to check the forum and keep replying to every single person of you because you all full of $hit and hate , can't beat me in game so you came to cry on forum anyway

    This shield was for sell i asked gm to delete it and they said they cant since its Legal so i bought it before kos does and i had it on alt for a long time but i used it on my main when they fked guard up made alot of tests sent videos for the bug with the shield and i kept it on the char because its legal item according to gms and the trade was done in game not RMT as people say and gm is also know about it and here you are gms reply about the shield




    so please enough hate and play the game you have duped $hits we never cry about it
    Hate blind you up that's why u always will lose , try to enjoy the game



    Merry Christmas all <3 <3 <3

    Who are you ? You're not IIAdamII (KnightsDream), he couldn't speak decently english when he was on this account, yet the owner of KD comes with a pretty decent english so I know for sure you're not the original owner of KD.
    Last edited by StilgarTheFremen; 12-22-2018 at 02:51 PM.

  4. #94
    If anyone has anything to ask (especially Kraszer), about the whole duped/indo items that were around during PH merge, I might have some answers.

    I'm like 90% sure this shield has been made with 2 parts upg 2.0 club and 2 parts glacial shield, and this item comes from someone who was in YellowLightz guild when they were around to sell for real money their trashy items. Pretty sure it also comes from an unlocked account or unlocked guild treasury holding duped items - that's why they haven't been completely removed from this (unfortunately dead) game.


    oh and PS : GMs are clueless, especially Rotreberque, Frumos and Ozam (if these incompetent GMs are still around)

  5. #95
    ALL gm are clueless come on this is rohan we talking about :P

    Iceyy~~Certified Rohan Expert
    ROHAN: Defender Avenger ???? Lumir ????? Noir (Ran)
    TERA: BANNED(65 Warrior) ALSOBANNED(65 priest) @DELETED GAME
    Unofficial post count: Whatever it says on the left + 9461

  6. #96
    The indo shield of this topic is GONE, stop whining

  7. #97
    hmm nice banter btw almost fall asleep reading this, so boring//John

    thank god i quit this trash game lol

  8. #98
    Quote Originally Posted by manciai View Post
    hmm nice banter btw almost fall asleep reading this, so boring//John

    thank god i quit this trash game lol
    #nogger#scoutingforEgirls

  9. #99
    Quote Originally Posted by pimoh View Post
    kid, I never ask of ur care, iF u think, I dnt care what u feel either, but even u said u dont care, but keeping bragging about our gears is a dupped or indo well keep in that story I cannot stop u there lmfao, clearly shows u still care however but sour bitter so keep that to ur self retarded many times but u cannot deny we migrated here with our items legit even u repetedly qq its an indo or **** dupped gears. If u get offended by other illegal indo gears of some not ph player, well its not our problem and not mine either, end of story
    Thats why jainus sucks so hard.. just log in on jainus a week ago, its even more empty then isen lmao.. no merge pls


    We Will Hunt You Down

  10. #100
    Commoner pimoh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Location
    PH
    Posts
    182
    Quote Originally Posted by DarkTuramus View Post
    Thats why jainus sucks so hard.. just log in on jainus a week ago, its even more empty then isen lmao.. no merge pls
    He/she may always a winner in this server, but he will win always as a cheater.
    Last edited by pimoh; 12-22-2018 at 11:43 PM.

    -Mandirigmang Mangingibig Officer in the Philippines- <CrussandrAxVLK>
    -Descendant of Rohan Online PH Bloodwar Champions 2010 - 2014
    -Mandiribig-

+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 26 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 20 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
modify