+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    just ignore rpk arogant ppl , thei has some personal or mental problems in the past or now . thei where cant prove nothing on the real life and try to b be top here . ignore them and keep playing that make them mad .i am back to the game 6 monts ago and i didnt saw any real pvp on janus server all this time . i noted sindicate and e2n are to powerfull to have a real enemy . this guys dindt realize rpk are for losers lol and the true power u can prove on pvp face to face if u are good for real .

lol na they not to powerfull i think royal take them down real easy.

Quote Originally Posted by yubyta View Post
    just ignore rpk arogant ppl , thei has some personal or mental problems in the past or now . thei where cant prove nothing on the real life and try to b be top here . ignore them and keep playing that make them mad .i am back to the game 6 monts ago and i didnt saw any real pvp on janus server all this time . i noted sindicate and e2n are to powerfull to have a real enemy . this guys dindt realize rpk are for losers lol and the true power u can prove on pvp face to face if u are good for real .
    One aspect of PvP is to prevent opponents from gearing up as well. So yes, as much as we have fun meeting people at PvP/PA/TSB, we clear maps regularly to prevent you from getting that next hero pet, or pen dd stone, or to prevent you from farming +12 tickets/abso ears or eyes. As much as meeting you in the battlefield is a part of PvP, so is preventing opponents from being able to gear up.

While PvP involves gearing up, it is just as much as about preventing others from gearing up.

If you PvP'd as much, you'd understand it's all a part of the system.

Quote Originally Posted by meowbud View Post
    lol ok
    Last edited by Reapmaster; 10-29-2018 at 02:02 PM.

I don’t carry grudges, I carry flowers to funerals.

Quote Originally Posted by Reapmaster View Post
    One aspect of PvP is to prevent opponents from gearing up as well. So yes, as much as we have fun meeting people at PvP/PA/TSB, we clear maps regularly to prevent you from getting that next hero pet, or pen dd stone, or to prevent you from farming +12 tickets/abso ears or eyes. As much as meeting you in the battlefield is a part of PvP, so is preventing opponents from being able to gear up.

While PvP involves gearing up, it is just as much as about preventing others from gearing up.

If you PvP'd as much, you'd understand it's all a part of the system.

lol ok
    This guy is scared to vs ppl with the same gear... wat a noob !!

We Will Hunt You Down

lol you think you can keep kos not get +12 tickets and hero pet? then you must be realy stupid......

One aspect of PvP is to prevent opponents from gearing up as well. !!!!! ?????
    lol what opaniel , chackra or upgrade weapons u can get from normal maps ,also most off ppl has last pet in game ,mirror stones are so cheap now or ussefull. ppl are playing only for farm **** event not to make any gear . i stoped to farm any map just doing dungeon and ashkeena. its enuff for now till thei will bring new gear because most of drop in game are ussefull now . i was thinking u are more inteligent mister jeff .

Quote Originally Posted by DarkTuramus View Post
    This guy is scared to vs ppl with the same gear... wat a noob !!
    I RPK for the same reason, except I don't just kill KOS guilds (it's a mere bonus) I kill everything and everyone at every lvl, why you ask? Because I love to see the world burn

PS: killing KOS to deny them xp and/or drops and/or hunting bonus is and has been a valid tactic since the day this game openend, over 10 years ago.

Royals doesn't have the numbers. There are maybe 5 royals people going to TSB, for one coz the time sucks for europe (I never go TSB either) and secondly because TSB really isn't worth it. If you win TSB you generate what? 3-4B crones in one week for your whole guild? I can make that in a day if I want lmao, it's not worth my time.

In any PVP battle where it's 1 party of Royals VS. 1 party of either E2N or Syndicate or a Mix of them, Royals will win. In general Royals vs. E2N/Syndicate is usually a 1:2 or sometimes 1:3 ratio. At a 1:3 ratio or more, you can't win no matter how good you are because you get perma zerged/pouched/stunned/vacced

My record is 2 royals (Cherish at his avenger & me at my noir AnnetteLouise (which is sold now)) vs. 14 E2N/Syndicate at limestone war. We wiped 14 of them (including 3 rumirs, 3-4 dhans, 1-2 guards, 2x noir, ranger, 2x priest).

Why do Royals win? Mostly because our maincore players have more experience in pvp'ing than E2N/Syndicate and simply just play smarter/better. Even thought maincore of E2N/Syndicate have the same gear as we have, they can't beat us for the simple reason that they just don't know who to focus and when. Being a good pvper has not so much to do with your gear (I have killed people with upgraded weapons while being on a normal weapon myself in the past so really don't give me that BS about ''ITS ALL P2W'') but more to do with making the right desicion at the right moment without hesitation. If you have to think about what you want to do, you're dead. I plan ahead and calculate a multitude of scenarios before they happen. This enabeles me to anticipate on a situation much faster than others and thus makes me the superior PVP'er. It's very similar as to playing CS:GO or DOTA or LOL but those games are harder since the multitude of scenarios increases exponentially with the amount of parameters that you have to take into acount. Rohan is rather simple.

Now you can all start hating at what I said, I can hear the ''YOU ONLY PK HKERS'' ''YOU ONLY KILL AFKERS'' ''THIS GAME IS P2W ONLY'', yea yea yea you can blow me off when I'm done with you xD
    Last edited by White Arctic Fox; 10-29-2018 at 04:03 PM.
    Salve - Dragon Sage
    Superiors - Guildmaster

New/Returning Player Guide
    http://forum.playrohan.com/forum/sho...#axzz5nYmMs51h

Quote Originally Posted by rechi View Post
    One aspect of PvP is to prevent opponents from gearing up as well. !!!!! ?????
    lol what opaniel , chackra or upgrade weapons u can get from normal maps ,also most off ppl has last pet in game ,mirror stones are so cheap now or ussefull. ppl are playing only for farm **** event not to make any gear . i stoped to farm any map just doing dungeon and ashkeena. its enuff for now till thei will bring new gear because most of drop in game are ussefull now . i was thinking u are more inteligent mister jeff .
    Lmao. Are you braindead? Of course there aren't opaniels and upgrade weapons in maps. But there are people that do farm for black diamond boxes, time jewel boxes, t-ash stones, pet tickets, etc, outside of ash.

You can gear up from loot, directly via items you can use, or indirectly via selling items you don't use so that you can buy items you can use.

You can absolutely farm outside of ash to help gear yourself, your teammates, and even if you aren't kos - be able to farm items such as pen dd that you can then sell on EM that is purchasable by kos.

I do farm. At the moment, I farm at ash, just like any sensible person would. But that doesn't stop me or anyone from my guild/ally to prevent kos from farming. And while many may take to ash as well, there are still a lot of people in maps to bother.

As Shannon said, controlling maps and who gets to farm there is a valid strategy in PvP, and has always been an important aspect in this game. Another reason would be to be able to influence the game's economy in favor of yourself/your guild (i.e. if I can make a drop rarer by preventing other people from getting it, why wouldn't I?).

This is moreso true when there's a boost. What better way to gain an advantage that to be able to farm while simultaneously not letting others?

Plus, rpking is fun af lol. Especially more fun during 200% exp/drop boosts where people also get 200% more pissed for getting pked.

lol you think you can keep kos not get +12 tickets and hero pet? then you must be realy stupid......
    You can't stop people from farming of course, but you can absolutely make farming 10x more miserable.
    Last edited by Reapmaster; 10-29-2018 at 04:50 PM.

For real Artic u are the king of **** , you love u re self like the dogs )) .you a are so funny and verry brave guy when u rpk . i saw u dieing by sindicate and u stoped to do the event quest and camp sz . go rpk litle boy i am there farming :P

Quote Originally Posted by White Arctic Fox View Post
    Royals doesn't have the numbers. There are maybe 5 royals people going to TSB, for one coz the time sucks for europe (I never go TSB either) and secondly because TSB really isn't worth it. If you win TSB you generate what? 3-4B crones in one week for your whole guild? I can make that in a day if I want lmao, it's not worth my time.

In any PVP battle where it's 1 party of Royals VS. 1 party of either E2N or Syndicate or a Mix of them, Royals will win. In general Royals vs. E2N/Syndicate is usually a 1:2 or sometimes 1:3 ratio. At a 1:3 ratio or more, you can't win no matter how good you are because you get perma zerged/pouched/stunned/vacced

My record is 2 royals (Cherish at his avenger & me at my noir AnnetteLouise (which is sold now)) vs. 14 E2N/Syndicate at limestone war. We wiped 14 of them (including 3 rumirs, 3-4 dhans, 1-2 guards, 2x noir, ranger, 2x priest).
    I can't be bothered to start a flame war here, but that PvP you mention was almost a year ago. Most of Syndi mains at that time weren't even geared properly - hell, no one was even +50 lol. I don't think holds true today - please see the TSB 3 weeks ago where both Royals and Covenant maxed out in players, while we had a combined playerbase of like 20-something (a record low for Syn+E2N at TSB). We were out outnumbered 3:2.

In any case, most of E2N is scattered around Europe as well, and Syndi is 90% PH time (which is GMT +8). If TSB isn't convenient, perhaps come up with a time/day of the week?

I think it's easier for Royals to organize PvP since you obviously lose when the time isn't in your favor, but when a PvP opportunity arises and time is in your favor, you're able to call 70-90% of your mains and wipe our PvP pts.

Compare this to us and you'll see at any time of the day, we can always get 30-40% of our mains (even during TSB), as there will always be someone on around the clock. But due to our more highly varied timezones, it is harder to get organized though and get the 70-90% to be online at the same time. This is also why a substantial amount of people log right after TSB, as it is early morning/super late at night.

But as I said, talk is cheap. Cbf arguing. Time/day.
    Last edited by Reapmaster; 10-29-2018 at 04:45 PM.