Quote Originally Posted by studatlife912 View Post
Thank you all for the information. I am currently leveling with a Trans Opa Charr +12, an int onyx set, +5/6 plant pendants(PVE), and a lv3 tennis pet. I have seen a few zhens: one with 8x magic atk and dd(Trans onx), one with 8x melee and 5x magic atk (trans abyss) and obviously the trans abyss would be better but i am not the level atm(106) nor have I farmed enough just yet. Would you all recommend riding with my Trans Opa Charr +12 until im 125-30 and get a trans abyss then? or sell opa zhen and get a trans onyx zhen with higher melee output, but considerably less health, than the Opa?

The main question I currently have tho is if anyone knows or can guide me to some information which indicates how much, either numerical xp or pouch quantity value, will it take to get to lv125, lv130, and max lv, respectively.

Again thank you all for the information and minimal amounts of trolling!
Exp table has changed in structure it seems so I couldnt tell you exactly how much but based on previous trends for every 10 lvl increase it takes 3x the effort (exp from 100-110 is 3x the exp from 90-100 for example). Not that it matters PA exp is where its at why would anyone exp by killing mobs?