+ Reply to Thread

Hybrid View

Quote Originally Posted by White Arctic Fox View Post
    You can reach 115+50 without spending a single $. The only thing you have to do is attend the Power Arena every day. Doing this for roughly 9 months and you'll be 115+50. (you will need to be lvl 90 to enter it and also gain SOME xp on the side but beside that you should be fine).

You can also use lowbies to farm time boxes, spam open them for free scrolls of challenge and use those to go to inter many times evey day (you need good friends for that). You can get 115+50 in 2 months that way, also for free (you do need other people to go with and you need a properly geared char of at least 115+0).
    I'm playing F2P and i can already do the minor dungeon alone (Elemental) As vit defender.
    I'm level 106.
    So his speaking nonsense or probably being lazy to play a mmo where you have to farm like any other mmo.

Server : Isen
    Character : Vit Defender (Clint) 115 + (?)

Quote Originally Posted by DiegoRenault View Post
    I'm playing F2P and i can already do the minor dungeon alone (Elemental) As vit defender.
    I'm level 106.
    So his speaking nonsense or probably being lazy to play a mmo where you have to farm like any other mmo.
    minor doesn't get you anywhere past 115, it's all about inter spamming.
    Salve - Dragon Sage
    Superiors - Guildmaster

New/Returning Player Guide
    http://forum.playrohan.com/forum/sho...#axzz5nYmMs51h