+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by D4rius View Post
    When you will test vs Patrols then you just can have fun, 'ofc in the case if you have and with who'.
    http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=XWNbG9VDhv8
    Be a man and kill PA guards, town patrols are like vargs xD
    Salve - Dragon Sage
    Superiors - Guildmaster

New/Returning Player Guide
    http://forum.playrohan.com/forum/sho...#axzz5nYmMs51h

Quote Originally Posted by D4rius View Post
    When you will test vs Patrols then you just can have fun, 'ofc in the case if you have and with who'.
    http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=XWNbG9VDhv8
    I did not even know you could attack them, nor i know what they are for in every city, do they protect you for some kind of events when monsters attack the city and you must protect them?

I like farming PenguinJoe and i hope for the "near future" i'll be able to pvp as well, i'm not rushing tho.. Because i don't spend any dime

Server : Isen
    Character : Vit Defender (Clint) 115 + (?)

well all you will spend is going to be time.

Quote Originally Posted by DiegoRenault View Post
    I did not even know you could attack them, nor i know what they are for in every city, do they protect you for some kind of events when monsters attack the city and you must protect them?

I like farming PenguinJoe and i hope for the "near future" i'll be able to pvp as well, i'm not rushing tho.. Because i don't spend any dime
    They attack pvp aggressors (their name is either purple or red) so dont try attacking another player close to one.

Iceyy~~No longer a Rohan Expert
    ROHAN: Game s0x
    Unofficial post count: Whatever it says on the left + 9461

Then it is never gonna happen to me, i never did pvp nor i ever got killed (YET)

Banned
    Then it is never gonna happen to me, i never did pvp nor i ever got killed (YET)
    Never say never. Especially in R.O.H.A.N.

One acronym for you: AOE (Area of Effect). You are playing R.O.H.A.N. That means you will PvP whether you want to or not.
    When you do you will be tempted to use AOEs. When you use AOEs carelessly you WILL kill other players unintentionally and end up with a red name. Even the most peaceful players in this game will relish beating the crap out of a red named dude over and over again.

Quote Originally Posted by PenguinJoe View Post
    Never say never. Especially in R.O.H.A.N.

One acronym for you: AOE (Area of Effect). You are playing R.O.H.A.N. That means you will PvP whether you want to or not.
    When you do you will be tempted to use AOEs. When you use AOEs carelessly you WILL kill other players unintentionally and end up with a red name. Even the most peaceful players in this game will relish beating the crap out of a red named dude over and over again.

I'm sadly one of the most peaceful guy you can ever met, so nope.
    Not going to happen!

Banned
    Not going to happen!
    LOL Have patience young padawan. You aren't at endgame and playing here for 5+ years yet. You can only take just so much getting your toon's butt kicked and kosed before you start dishing it out

Not going to happen!
    I'll talk to you again in a few months lol

Quote Originally Posted by PenguinJoe View Post
    LOL Have patience young padawan. You aren't at endgame and playing here for 5+ years yet. You can only take just so much getting your toon's butt kicked and kosed before you start dishing it out
    lolol XD
    Salve - Dragon Sage
    Superiors - Guildmaster

New/Returning Player Guide
    http://forum.playrohan.com/forum/sho...#axzz5nYmMs51h

Then hopefully it's not gonna happen to me, i never got harmed by anyone nor got anyone mad at me
    I'll be fine!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 LastLast