Threaded View

Quote Originally Posted by RBNXD View Post
    I mostly post this ideas so GMs and other players can contribute or think on better ideas to make this classes more interesting and fun.
    I know and it's a good thing but I'm just saying they won't change skill effects so you don't get your hopes up. Still it's not bad to talk in hypotheticals.
    Wizzards and Scouts regular atk aoe buff is just a copy of each other and thats not very creative
    Doesn't have to be creative if you ask me, it should be balanced, that's already hard enough. Adding MP to the equation means that wizz will triple dip (Psy/MA/Mana). I do not like this since you have 3 parameters that can outscale at high lvl or high stats trans, something you can't test so I rather prevent from applying such a thing (that's my opinion though, I don't like to overcomplicate things but rather keep it simple but effective)
    Thats why I went out to move Scouts Heroic skills to be more Elemental oriented than just boosting damage and done.
    About Zerkers Retaliate I thought that skill only worked against physical ranged atks o.o

Darkelfs and Giants need more ways to survive specially giants I havent seen a lot in PA or maybe im logging in on the wrong times. No one almost plays with wizards only saw like 2 (including me) and 1 lock on PA and an army of Rumirs(Nerf those b1tchs) like WTH is gooing on? My way of thinking was if DPS classes are gonna hit that hard then make control classes more tanky thats the only way youll deal with Dhans and Noirs.
    With my crappy Priest I can survive anyone with the right timing but holy hell have you seen how far Noir punches reach? Dang
    Anyways I knwo most of this discution wont lead anywhere if we dont see any interest on the devs part not necesarly GMs but you know what im getting at ;P
    I like the philosophy of having classical tanky classes, cc-classes, support classes and dps classes and having a certain balance amongst them to make them complementary to eachother. This is however a very hard thing to achieve but I like the idea nonetheless. Dhans and Noirs deal a lot of damage due to their elemental attack. If you however reach max items (60-75% PVP def 80% DD + blockrate + 40% hp back from nurse pet) you can be REALLY tanky and even noirs/dhans will have it hard killing you unless they fully combo you.

The GM's actually do listen but they have to process a lot of stuff (there is a lot of new content comming in the next 2-3 months). Beside that you're aware that the KR devs are the ones who deal with the balance patches and they do not speak english nor do they like it to deviate from their planning.
    Last edited by White Arctic Fox; 10-10-2018 at 01:37 PM.
    Salve - Dragon Sage
    Superiors - Guildmaster

New/Returning Player Guide
    http://forum.playrohan.com/forum/sho...#axzz5nYmMs51h