Alright let me tell ya'll about DarkStar.
One day I was sitting at harbor minding my own business. I see DarkStar trying to sell some real garbage items in harbor for a ridiculously outrageous price. Items that I would NCP in a heartbeat. He was saying how broke he was and he needed to make money fast. So I stepped in and offered to buy some of his wares.

Then I figured I didn't want his junk crowding up my inventory. I dropped a stack of 10 million. And let me tell you folks, As soon as I dropped it DarkStar picked it up without hesitation. Like a hungry hungry hippo. To tell you the truth I felt embarrassed for him. I dropped another 10 mil and like a hungry hungry hippo he gobbled it up before it even hit the ground. It was so quick I wasn't even sure if i dropped it. I didn't even see it come up on my screen. I had double check the how many crones left I had to make sure. He must have been spamming that space bar just hoping for another handout.

^ Just snagged a pic after he picked up the crones

If that wasn't embarrassing enough he then went to ask me for tips on how to git good. Pretty much groveling to me.

I ain't a jerk so I gave him the only advice I could give him. Farm. Ain't that hard folks, ain't that hard.

But what does he do? He doesn't take my advice and earn his crones but rather he literally asks me for another handout after I dropped 20 mil!
A real shameless display if you ask me, folks.

So we talk for a minute or two and he came off as a nice guy just trying to help the little guy out. So I told him to go to the mail carrier so I can give him the stones.

So we agreed that he would pay me back 180 mil. I even offered more stones/crones in the future so he could make his gear after he paid me back.

Jeez just look at how eager this guy was to get these stones. He clicked accept the second I put down that second stone. Honestly it'd be funny if it wasn't so sad how eager he was.

So two days passed and it was the end of the event. I get a Pm from DarkStar asking if I could give him some more Grade B stones. He even admitted he had the money to pay me back at the time. But he wanted even more stones so he could finish his tunic first. I couldn't in good faith loan him out anymore until he paid back his previous debt. Which I think is reasonable.

So after this point he deletes me off his friends list. I didn't really think much of it at the time. The guy seemed popular. He probably needed to make some space and he could just PM me if he needed to pay me back. So i'll periodically ask him if he's gotten my money yet. And he would always say not yet or make up some excuse saying that he'll have it soon. I thought he was just bad at this game and it would probably take some time for him to raise the funds. No biggie.

^ I sent this msg on the 12th

So the next day on the 13th I sent him a message asking if he had my money.
Only to find out that he blocked me.

His intentions was never to pay me back and once he figured out he couldn't get any more stones of crones out of me he ends up blocking me. A real bad hombre if you ask me.

To add insult to injury he feigned ignorance when confronted.
Acting like he was a innocent party and I was just some nutcase.

To give a quick timeline for context.
July 1st Met DarkStar/Loaned Stones.
July 3rd Asked for more stones.
July 4th-12th Periodically asked him to pay me back
July 13th Blocked
August 1st Day of this post

I don't really expect or care about getting paid back at this point. I wanted to post this so that people can be aware of DarkStar's insincere and even deceitful nature. He only seeks to enrich himself and I suspect that any meaningful bonds that he's made in the server only really serves to promote his self interest. In short. This guy is a bad hombre.