+ Reply to Thread

Armor Defense how this stat works

Overall I dont understand what is better for bonus on equipment.
    So I decide to make a test but for sure Im doing somewhere mistakle:
    I put all Sedo set on me and bought 3x Darkness tasset : First clear (HP reg. bonus) , Second Darkness tasset 2% armor def and Third 2% p.def .
    Me p.def with clear dark tasset was 423 ,
    with 2% armor def: 427 (2% from 423 ---> 8.46)
    with 2% p.def 431 ( it works good )

I know armor defense should take 2 % from our currently armor but then
    armor def < p.def is always better. So for what and how is Armor Defense bonus stat works?
    Thanks guys for help!

Belgium - In the sky, looking down upon you.
    Quote Originally Posted by Stonei200 View Post
    Overall I dont understand what is better for bonus on equipment.
    So I decide to make a test but for sure Im doing somewhere mistakle:
    I put all Sedo set on me and bought 3x Darkness tasset : First clear (HP reg. bonus) , Second Darkness tasset 2% armor def and Third 2% p.def .
    Me p.def with clear dark tasset was 423 ,
    with 2% armor def: 427 (2% from 423 ---> 8.46)
    with 2% p.def 431 ( it works good )

I know armor defense should take 2 % from our currently armor but then
    armor def < p.def is always better. So for what and how is Armor Defense bonus stat works?
    Thanks guys for help!
    For when you plus your armour, your armour stats grow and so thus the AD received.

I think.
    Keep your friends close - your farmers closer
    Leveling slow - to give you a headstart

BlazingSun | Sushi | Mischievous
    Gasten die ik droeg en zich nu niet gedragen voor hen werd liefde gekoesterd maar is nu diep begraven
    Bladzijde zoveel omgeslaan, de strepen die ik verdiend heb heb ik veel opgestaan
    En voor ik ga slapen stel ik u voor aan mijn normen en waarden
    Peasant | Farmer | Rancher

As you already correctly stated the armor defence % boost your armor set, while the pdef/mdef boost your overall stats (with str/vit psy/int modifier )
    Id suggest you to pick armor defence only on tali set since its the set with most "raw armor" and pay attention that armor defence stats will boost your physical as well as the magical defence

for istance: (considering 32% as max stats)
    you can make a set 200int 32% armor defence (where u get a main stats and boost in both physical and magical stat)
    you can make a set 200int 32% pdef (where u keep the main stats but get only 1 defence boosted (even tho higer than the first choice))
    you can make a set 32% pdef 32% mdef (where u sacrifice the main stat for get both defences (both higher than first))
    Last edited by Hjinm; 05-31-2017 at 11:00 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Hjinm View Post
    As you already correctly stated the armor defence % boost your armor set, while the pdef/mdef boost your overall stats (with str/vit psy/int modifier )
    Id suggest you to pick armor defence only on tali set since its the set with most "raw armor" and pay attention that armor defence stats will boost your physical as well as the magical defence

for istance: (considering 32% as max stats)
    you can make a set 200int 32% armor defence (where u get a main stats and boost in both physical and magical stat)
    you can make a set 200int 32% pdef (where u keep the main stats but get only 1 defence boosted (even tho higer than the first choice))
    you can make a set 32% pdef 32% mdef (where u sacrifice the main stat for get both defences (both higher than first))
    Or you get neither of those and focus on SD and crit. dmg reduction since that works far better at endgame lvl. Your explanation is correct tho.
    Salve - Dragon Sage
    Superiors - Guildmaster

New/Returning Player Guide
    http://forum.playrohan.com/forum/sho...#axzz5nYmMs51h

If you can't understand simple math, don't even bother yourself to calculate it XD

Ok guys I got it thanks so much for help!