+ Reply to Thread

Talking Tips and tricks (Coming back after 6 years..)

Hey everyone,

As the title states, I came back to this game after a very long pause (around 6 years or so). I heard good things about rohan origin but also plenty of bad. One of the bad things i experimented already is the accuracy bug (i think its a bug). Oh man that drives me crazy, getting raped by same level mobs because i miss more than 70% of attacks. I made a 2 str 2 vit human and heading to defender. I already think of changing the class since its getting impossible to solo. any ideas? tips or tricks? suggestions? Looking forward for any kind of criticism but positively made!

Also.. which class would be good to start off with?

Maybe try Str 2/Vit 1/Dex 1 til 50

i've been adding dex the last 4 levels. in 25 atm. its still a pain in the butt the whole farming solo process

Belgium - In the sky, looking down upon you.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hersir View Post
    Hey everyone,

As the title states, I came back to this game after a very long pause (around 6 years or so). I heard good things about rohan origin but also plenty of bad. One of the bad things i experimented already is the accuracy bug (i think its a bug). Oh man that drives me crazy, getting raped by same level mobs because i miss more than 70% of attacks. I made a 2 str 2 vit human and heading to defender. I already think of changing the class since its getting impossible to solo. any ideas? tips or tricks? suggestions? Looking forward for any kind of criticism but positively made!

Also.. which class would be good to start off with?
    Disregard whatever you knew about RBF and go 3vit 1dex and/or 2vit 2dex every other level.

According player's testing, you need 4 times your lvl in dex in order to "almost never hit miss". Meaning that if you're lvl 25, you would need approx. 100 dex. This hurts you in other departments, so you have three choices:

1) Forsake dex altogether and stay whatever level you are
    2) Increase dex per the above 3v1d - 2v2d recommendation and increase dex values through armour and/or ring parts - eventually using 10% accuracy socket stones from Sundries. Hitting miss from time to time, but not enough to hamper you too bad.
    Farming lower level mobs makes it a lot easier.
    3) Increase dex to approx. 4 times your level at all times

It's up to you. My choice is 2).
    You do not need as much accuracy for pvp (except maybe vs agi dhans).
    Keep your friends close - your farmers closer
    Leveling slow - to give you a headstart

BlazingSun | Sushi | Mischievous
    Gasten die ik droeg en zich nu niet gedragen voor hen werd liefde gekoesterd maar is nu diep begraven
    Bladzijde zoveel omgeslaan, de strepen die ik verdiend heb heb ik veel opgestaan
    En voor ik ga slapen stel ik u voor aan mijn normen en waarden
    Peasant | Farmer | Rancher

make warlock, go int vit, always try lvl on magic mobs, after you hit 50 and sedorian set, game become sooooo easy. Mele class now r rly bad 2start.

thanks for the advices, i will switch to a warlock, can i ask for a skill screenshot or a guide? thanks in advance

It's not a bug, You have to build you character smart, If you need dex, get armor with Dex Str or Str vit w.e ... lol
    [CENTER]-Origins-

GM of Disney
    DarkStar - Scout
    ShiningStar - Defender

Quote Originally Posted by Hersir View Post
    thanks for the advices, i will switch to a warlock, can i ask for a skill screenshot or a guide? thanks in advance
    http://forum.playrohan.com/forum/sho...#axzz4hIRhbbnq