+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thumbs up Maybe reset venge list after maintenance like Rohan Blood Fued?

Well to my impression I thought we get a venge reset but ever since closed beta still no reset on the venge list just thought I throw that out there for GM's to read this

Quote Originally Posted by Ancient420 View Post
    Well to my impression I thought we get a venge reset but ever since closed beta still no reset on the venge list just thought I throw that out there for GM's to read this
    Maybe send it in a ticket?
    Salve - Dragon Sage
    Superiors - Guildmaster

New/Returning Player Guide
    http://forum.playrohan.com/forum/sho...#axzz5nYmMs51h

Hope they don't read it. They are giving people time and a chance to gear up so they can be competitive. Nobody is waiting to be killed over and over while leveling up by a no-lifer who only gets the feeling being important in a digital universe that isn't close to be important. Don't feed the no-lifers their much needed adrenalineshot yet. Wait til others can fight back.
    Pay 2 Win is my middle name

Eline - Templar, soon the best ever
    MrMango - Dragon Knight

If you need something you can ask. You can ask, doesnt mean i'll give what you want.

They better read it but no one really asked for your porch monkey attitude on here its something that needs to be fixed every maintenance im addressing a serious techincal issue thats supposed to be like Rohan Blood fued they get their reset every time so its only fair for us due to people now doing guild battles and wars you have to over look that rather than state that ignorance on here

Go back to RBF then. Hope they keep it like this til 2018 or so.
    Pay 2 Win is my middle name

Eline - Templar, soon the best ever
    MrMango - Dragon Knight

If you need something you can ask. You can ask, doesnt mean i'll give what you want.

They better read it but no one really asked for your porch monkey attitude on here its something that needs to be fixed every maintenance im addressing a serious techincal issue thats supposed to be like Rohan Blood fued they get their reset every time so its only fair for us due to people now doing guild battles and wars you have to over look that rather than state that ignorance on here
    Seriously? Some disagrees and you go straight racist? Ignorance is bliss ��
    Origins
    BlueEyes - Priest
    LickMyCrit - Hybrid Avenger
    TasteMyArrow - Scout
    Arisu - Vit/Int Sage
    Manix - Warlock
    Come Join Sadistic!!

KOS
    GodOfBots

Banned
    Who says it has to be like rbf? Not sure what a porch monkey is, but I suppose one of those would make that assumption. This is Rohan Origin. Not Rohan Blood Feud. In the beginning RBF did not reset the kill list. It got reset only when you sealed a character for sale so you didn't end up buying some else's toon with a buttload of baggage. Maybe they will do the kill list reset here later on after releasing, maybe they will wait a year or two. Maybe never

Last edited by PenguinJoe; 05-16-2017 at 02:11 PM.

Undecided by the changes that have taken place lately.

Banned
    Forgot the popcorn...