+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: im sick

im sick

how im suposed to dlvl something, when i get 10 fails, 1 sucess, seriously is totally sick

Don't do it unless there is an event
    Probably don't do it unless you're close to the level, or if you're endgame (when you HAVE to)

regular rates always bad, event rates just kinda bad. Rohan always been this way...
    Zedya - Scout 76

Belgium - In the sky, looking down upon you.
    They're not too bad during events, assuming you use the -1 option. Although I've used -3 on my natu since I'm impatient and got quite lucky doing so.

Trying outside an event just begs for bad rolls. Yet even so, the farther minus you go, the worse your chances become. This is done as a deterrent to avoid heavily refined gears (eg. Tali minus 30).
    Keep your friends close - your farmers closer
    Leveling slow - to give you a headstart

BlazingSun | Sushi | Mischievous
    Gasten die ik droeg en zich nu niet gedragen voor hen werd liefde gekoesterd maar is nu diep begraven
    Bladzijde zoveel omgeslaan, de strepen die ik verdiend heb heb ik veel opgestaan
    En voor ik ga slapen stel ik u voor aan mijn normen en waarden
    Peasant | Farmer | Rancher

That crying about refine needs to stop. There are already enough topics where you can cry a river about the rates.
    Pay 2 Win is my middle name

Eline - Templar, soon the best ever
    MrMango - Dragon Knight

If you need something you can ask. You can ask, doesnt mean i'll give what you want.

Quote Originally Posted by hitl3r View Post
    how im suposed to dlvl something, when i get 10 fails, 1 sucess, seriously is totally sick
    it's due to your name, you sick r3tard.
    Salve - Dragon Sage
    Superiors - Guildmaster

New/Returning Player Guide
    http://forum.playrohan.com/forum/sho...#axzz5nYmMs51h

I don't have too much trouble with dlvling. Have Natu set dlvl'd to 76, just finish helm before work spent about 1-2m for it
    Origins
    BlueEyes - Priest
    LickMyCrit - Hybrid Avenger
    TasteMyArrow - Scout
    Arisu - Vit/Int Sage
    Manix - Warlock
    Come Join Sadistic!!

KOS
    GodOfBots

Quote Originally Posted by snipers334 View Post
    it's due to your name, you sick r3tard.
    https://www.vice.com/en_us/article/m...-interview-183

Quote Originally Posted by MrPanix View Post
    I don't have too much trouble with dlvling. Have Natu set dlvl'd to 76, just finish helm before work spent about 1-2m for it
    try refine 110 armor its like 1 400 000 for -1, 3mil for -2 and 5mil -3, get constant more faills than succes, or equal succes and fails = you won't dlvl nothing ...waste time farming crones.

Belgium - In the sky, looking down upon you.
    Quote Originally Posted by LolitkaPl View Post

try refine 110 armor its like 1 400 000 for -1, 3mil for -2 and 5mil -3, get constant more faills than succes, or equal succes and fails = you won't dlvl nothing ...waste time farming crones.
    There's a reason he had to use the number 3 instead of the letter E.
    Keep your friends close - your farmers closer
    Leveling slow - to give you a headstart

BlazingSun | Sushi | Mischievous
    Gasten die ik droeg en zich nu niet gedragen voor hen werd liefde gekoesterd maar is nu diep begraven
    Bladzijde zoveel omgeslaan, de strepen die ik verdiend heb heb ik veel opgestaan
    En voor ik ga slapen stel ik u voor aan mijn normen en waarden
    Peasant | Farmer | Rancher

Quote Originally Posted by LolitkaPl View Post

Didn't know farming crones was a waste to get better armor. I always thought that's what he had to do, maybe I don't know how to play this game xD
    Origins
    BlueEyes - Priest
    LickMyCrit - Hybrid Avenger
    TasteMyArrow - Scout
    Arisu - Vit/Int Sage
    Manix - Warlock
    Come Join Sadistic!!

KOS
    GodOfBots

Quote Originally Posted by MrPanix View Post
    Didn't know farming crones was a waste to get better armor. I always thought that's what he had to do, maybe I don't know how to play this game xD
    it's not waste if we have any chance to dlvl something with farmed crones.... but seeing Faill 24/7 make farm waste of time, i could give away my farmed crones and result will be same, dlvled nothing at all.