+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Feature Request

Feature Request

(who am I kidding lmao)

I'd like the ability to have a send/recieve all on the friends list for gifts
    The page is incredibly buggy and I often have to click it 2-3 times per button to get it to actually send or give me a gift

Furthermore when I sort the list or scroll, the gifts change places and I don't know when I'm actually getting it

If anyone is better at writing reports to the gms can write up a good bug report and send this in somehow in a very organized way I'd appreciate it

As to the rest of the thread, just reply with things that would be cool features (not that we'll ever get them)
    Zedya - Scout 76

step 1 open friendlist and press the top button which looks like a present, all people who sent you presents will be up top (make sure you're scrolled all the way up)
    step 2 click at the presents to accept the gifts (you can accept or send a gift roughly every 1,5 seconds so dont spam click just slowely click, hoover to the next and click)

sending gifts is a little more tricky
    step 1 open friendlist and press the top button which looks like an arrow, all people to whom you can sent gifts will be up top (make sure you're scrolled all the way up)
    step 2 click at the arrows to send the gifts (you can send a gift roughly every 1,5 seconds so dont spam click just slowely click, hoover to the next and click, the system needs time to process the request)
    step 3 close your friendlist and repet step 1 and 2 untill you've sent gifts to everyone.

They won't change sh1t so you'll have to do with this.
    Salve - Dragon Sage
    Superiors - Guildmaster

New/Returning Player Guide
    http://forum.playrohan.com/forum/sho...#axzz5nYmMs51h

If you write it with such a negative attitude nothing will happen for sure. A positive question generates way more goodwill than a request like this. I really should write a bok about it because everything I ask happens while other get nothing. How you ask things makes all the difference.
    Pay 2 Win is my middle name

Eline - Templar, soon the best ever
    MrMango - Dragon Knight

If you need something you can ask. You can ask, doesnt mean i'll give what you want.

Quote Originally Posted by Fgehjss View Post
    If you write it with such a negative attitude nothing will happen for sure. A positive question generates way more goodwill than a request like this. I really should write a bok about it because everything I ask happens while other get nothing. How you ask things makes all the difference.
    Lol are you new around here?

When you wake up..
    I'll be a story in your head,
    But that's ok.
    We are all stories in the end.

Just make it a good one eh?
    Because it was, you know.
    It was the best.

~ The Doctor.

MsAbella ~ Priest

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by xxxauroraxxx View Post
    lol are you new around here?

Last edited by PenguinJoe; 05-03-2017 at 08:27 AM.

Belgium - In the sky, looking down upon you.
    But you pay to win, that's not even fair - of course you get what you want D:.
    Keep your friends close - your farmers closer
    Leveling slow - to give you a headstart

BlazingSun | Sushi | Mischievous
    Gasten die ik droeg en zich nu niet gedragen voor hen werd liefde gekoesterd maar is nu diep begraven
    Bladzijde zoveel omgeslaan, de strepen die ik verdiend heb heb ik veel opgestaan
    En voor ik ga slapen stel ik u voor aan mijn normen en waarden
    Peasant | Farmer | Rancher

MUST be new.

(Dont mind my join date, I have been playing since.. 2008/2009) xD
    Origins
    BlueEyes - Priest
    LickMyCrit - Hybrid Avenger
    TasteMyArrow - Scout
    Arisu - Vit/Int Sage
    Manix - Warlock
    Come Join Sadistic!!

KOS
    GodOfBots

Quote Originally Posted by MrPanix View Post

MUST be new.

(Dont mind my join date, I have been playing since.. 2008/2009) xD

Not new. Not at all. Been playing even before you
    Pay 2 Win is my middle name

Eline - Templar, soon the best ever
    MrMango - Dragon Knight

If you need something you can ask. You can ask, doesnt mean i'll give what you want.

Then my question rises, are you mentally challenged? Because if you play since say 2007-2008 meaning you've been around for like what, 10 years? But yet you've not come to the conclusion almost any other player has come to whilst only playing for a few months. That sh1t doesn't get changed around here lmao.
    Salve - Dragon Sage
    Superiors - Guildmaster

New/Returning Player Guide
    http://forum.playrohan.com/forum/sho...#axzz5nYmMs51h

Banned
    I doubt that very much since RBF has been around since Mar 2008. I know because I was there as well.