+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 12 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... LastLast
    Care bear server....

Btw have you guys managed to get past 75?
    Last edited by sunny245; 04-26-2017 at 09:17 AM.
    I am the Alpha and the Omega, the First and the Last, the Beginning and the End.
    http://forum.playrohan.com/forum/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=9913&dateline=1492555  956

Belgium - In the sky, looking down upon you.
    I just disagree by resorting to outdated systems just for the sake of not willing to adapt to the new.
    If there is an issue with the new system, it should be reported and not just cry havoc and request its removal and re-institution of the old.

This new system, if the aoe works, is just as good as it gets and plenty times better than resorting to a system like MR. The latter brings absolutely nothing to the table and is, in my opinion, contradictory to an even pvp environment.
    It has got nothing to do with being a carebear or not.

Not willing to make a ticket and expecting something to be handled "just because", especially during a beta stage is just not reasonable and it's that what gets me worked up every time.
    Coming up with something like: "GM's told me to go to forums" is utter bullshit. The only thing they will say is to " For community feedback and suggestions, feel free to post it on our forums!", which is exactly the feedback you can expect and will get.

If we go out of beta mode and this issue still persists, I'll just stand next to any of you and cry havoc along with you.
    Until then, I'll continue to be against the re-implementation of both MR and HK's.

As to your lvl 70 question: yes I have, actually.

I took the liberty to send a ticket myself, mind you.
    Progress will be posted.
    Last edited by EaglePhoenix; 04-26-2017 at 09:18 AM.
    Keep your friends close - your farmers closer
    Leveling slow - to give you a headstart

BlazingSun | Sushi | Mischievous
    Gasten die ik droeg en zich nu niet gedragen voor hen werd liefde gekoesterd maar is nu diep begraven
    Bladzijde zoveel omgeslaan, de strepen die ik verdiend heb heb ik veel opgestaan
    En voor ik ga slapen stel ik u voor aan mijn normen en waarden
    Peasant | Farmer | Rancher

You keep saying the game is in beta etc. but you have no idea what Open beta means....

they should never have released the game into Open beta if it had too many bugs but whatever YNK has too many stronk supporters.

Maybe I should start screen shotting the GM's comment just to counter your Utter bull Sh?

I don't know who speaks more BS you or the GMs, you guys can sit down and decide!

Btw I also like the change of your writing style, very British, are you practicing that before you move there or something?
    Last edited by sunny245; 04-26-2017 at 09:21 AM.
    I am the Alpha and the Omega, the First and the Last, the Beginning and the End.
    http://forum.playrohan.com/forum/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=9913&dateline=1492555  956

Quote Originally Posted by sunny245 View Post
    You keep saying the game is in beta etc. but you have no idea what Open beta means....

they should never have released the game into Open beta if it had too many bugs but whatever YNK has too many stronk supporters.

Maybe I should start screen shotting the GM's comment just to counter your Utter bull Sh?

I don't know who speaks more BS you or the GMs, you guys can sit down and decide!
    To be fair, "closed" beta was just as "open" as it currently is.
    This system was also not implemented during 'closed' beta and could therefor not be tested. We both know we cannot rely on the dev's to test it for us on their private test server - hence, it is up to us to do so and report.

Granted, it is not a fail-safe solution, considering the amount of time it gets for them to consider something as faulty. Hence the wait till end of 'open-beta'.
    Regardless of that however, MR isn't the long-term solution to ensure end-game PvP.

Gasten die ik droeg en zich nu niet gedragen voor hen werd liefde gekoesterd maar is nu diep begraven
    Bladzijde zoveel omgeslaan, de strepen die ik verdiend heb heb ik veel opgestaan

Quote Originally Posted by Fgehjss View Post
    They are just not really good at the game so they want the easy PvP-experience: kill players who are 20+ lower level
    They have to be lvl 30 at least man, I mean you can't slaughter them in the kindergarden yet, they gotta be able to walk at least to make it more fun.
    Salve - Dragon Sage
    Superiors - Guildmaster

New/Returning Player Guide
    http://forum.playrohan.com/forum/sho...#axzz5nYmMs51h

Banned

Btw I also like the change of your writing style, very British, are you practicing that before you move there or something?
    Do YOU have any idea what Open Beta means?

I have to ask this:

Why are you here during testing when you have no intention of actually testing but rather whining in these forums? Just sayin' if you can't deal with the bugs, why are you playing on a server that is IN TESTING?

You whine that there are so many bugs, so why are you not all over the ticket system letting them know what those bugs are? You know as well as anyone that the forums are ignored for anything requiring actual GM support. Lord knows yhou have been told enough times.

If you are not part of the solution you are part of the problem.

Quote Originally Posted by snipers334 View Post
    They have to be lvl 30 at least man, I mean you can't slaughter them in the kindergarden yet, they gotta be able to walk at least to make it more fun.
    I think he was saying "+"20 levels lower

Open Beta means Initial Release

http://mmohuts.com/news/what-does-closed-beta-mean/

For your purpose before you continue your BS

Open Beta is still considering beta testing, but almost all of the bugs / problems with the game have already been worked out. Developers usually focus on enhancing the game by adding new features during open beta rather than fixing bugs, but users are still encourage to submit any bugs they discover during Open Beta.
    FYI only .
    Last edited by EaglePhoenix; 04-26-2017 at 09:52 AM.

yeah this ones for you.... since clearly you missed so much!

Open Beta – For all intents and purposes, Open Beta means the MMORPG / MMO is released and available to the public. Anyone can register and download the game. In 95%+ of cases, there aren’t any more “character wipes” after open beta, so if you create your character in open beta, you will most likely still have it after the game fully launches. Open Beta is still considering beta testing, but almost all of the bugs / problems with the game have already been worked out. Developers usually focus on enhancing the game by adding new features during open beta rather than fixing bugs, but users are still encourage to submit any bugs they discover during Open Beta.

*face palm*

yeah this ones for you.... since clearly you missed so much!

*face palm*
    Keywords: almost, usually, but.

Also, you lol at us for our lvls (i'm not that low anyway) - but why are you recruiting 'at least lvl 30-50 players for PvP'? I'm just wondering..

+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 12 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... LastLast