+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... LastLast
    sometimes you just have to reply to forum warriors....

too stronk!
    I am the Alpha and the Omega, the First and the Last, the Beginning and the End.
    http://forum.playrohan.com/forum/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=9913&dateline=1492555  956

Not the first nor the last what will be too "stronk" for you.
    Pay 2 Win is my middle name

Eline - Templar, soon the best ever
    MrMango - Dragon Knight

If you need something you can ask. You can ask, doesnt mean i'll give what you want.

Quote Originally Posted by xXxAurorAxXx View Post
    If things dont change VERY soon I can see a whole dam bunch of people leaving. The system as it is, isn't working and we aren't all a bunch of dam carebears. I miss pvp, I miss pking, I miss being rpked! This is what made the Rohan unpredictable and fun, And I god dam miss Mr! (Not for me cuz being a priest, I dont need Mr, I have mobs to do the killing for me, but if I need help to kill someone/ or a pt and I get told "I got no possibles or "they won't go pink" then it is annoying asf!)
    It's simple, all those carebear morons should gtfo and they should just release MR instead of this system that will probably be bugged for another year. But nooooo......

Even with guild battles I still want to rpk lvl 30 chars with my fully geared overpowered broken lvl 100 character (when I got one) without going red. People shall suffer! How else am I going to KOS that guy that (keeps stealing my mobs) untill he quits huehue.
    Last edited by White Arctic Fox; 04-26-2017 at 06:10 AM.
    Salve - Dragon Sage
    Superiors - Guildmaster

New/Returning Player Guide
    http://forum.playrohan.com/forum/sho...#axzz5nYmMs51h

+1 Sniper

Rest of these noobs can gtfo as well
    I am the Alpha and the Omega, the First and the Last, the Beginning and the End.
    http://forum.playrohan.com/forum/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=9913&dateline=1492555  956

Worthless in life so to feel valuable you kill people in virtual environment where you will never gain anything.

Upon looking in the mirror you see sadness right in front of you

MrMango - Dragon Knight

If you need something you can ask. You can ask, doesnt mean i'll give what you want.

Belgium - In the sky, looking down upon you.
    Pretty simple: declare war on everyone.
    Keep your friends close - your farmers closer
    Leveling slow - to give you a headstart

BlazingSun | Sushi | Mischievous
    Gasten die ik droeg en zich nu niet gedragen voor hen werd liefde gekoesterd maar is nu diep begraven
    Bladzijde zoveel omgeslaan, de strepen die ik verdiend heb heb ik veel opgestaan
    En voor ik ga slapen stel ik u voor aan mijn normen en waarden
    Peasant | Farmer | Rancher

How many people will you argue with?

Everyone knows there is no PK in this game... you are just being stupid by replying every time.

P.S its not my mirror you should be worried about, its your own.

There should be such tittle for Care bears, or simply make that CareBearClub guild so we know to spare you when we spot you.

Belgium - In the sky, looking down upon you.
    What I don't understand is that you would rather a system you have to pay ludicrous amounts of crones to keep up a buff for x amount of time - rather than a system that is free of charge and lets you kill absolutely everyone that is in a guild on sight all day, every day. If it works.

And you can bet that the cost on this server would be high.

The system works, except as you say the aoeing (not confirmed).

So I am for open unlimited pvp and opposed to a system limited to a buff and its duration. Yet, I am the carebear? Lol.
    Keep your friends close - your farmers closer
    Leveling slow - to give you a headstart

BlazingSun | Sushi | Mischievous
    Gasten die ik droeg en zich nu niet gedragen voor hen werd liefde gekoesterd maar is nu diep begraven
    Bladzijde zoveel omgeslaan, de strepen die ik verdiend heb heb ik veel opgestaan
    En voor ik ga slapen stel ik u voor aan mijn normen en waarden
    Peasant | Farmer | Rancher

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by sunny245 View Post
    When you attack the enemy guild member, if your character can AoE, it automatically hits the nearby targets even if you are not holding down ctrl.

It forces you into PK mode, basically.
    Well, if you are after a single target, turn AoE off. You can y'know. If you are too stoopid to do that, then you deserve to go red. How is this any different that Rohan:BF except that with MR you can indiscriminately kill anyone without penalty at all.

Give it up. You ain't getting MR so you can run around rpking anyone you like without consequences. As for dropping stuff, how is it any different than killing mobs?
    PvP isn't about simply running around killing noobs. It is about personal battle with other players that can have consequences if you lose or don't follow the rules. You fk up, you can lose and the consequences of that are, well, you know.

Personally I find the GvG solution pretty damn good and about time. How many of us have sat in the forums seeing people in R:BF complaining about people abusing MR and Venge? I'm not seeing that here at all.
    Last edited by PenguinJoe; 04-26-2017 at 07:19 AM.

They are just not really good at the game so they want the easy PvP-experience: kill players who are 20+ lower level

MrMango - Dragon Knight

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... LastLast