+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by soulholder View Post
    That guild had people all over the place - from awesome people to people like that guy (name undisclosed) who we needed to interview with the FBI to confirm an identity for committing mass crime and running a child prostitution ring lol.
    What. The. **** ? Was he also a scammer in Rohan ?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by soulholder View Post
    Lol, the bot in the OP is a guy who deliberately tried to fail the +forge/refine/delvl/drop rate events by intentionally killing people trying to kill the GM, too. Generic scumbag if you ask me.

He's in Esoteric and given the dregs of what it used to be, I can't say I'm surprised if it's the same people who were so damaging to R:BF.

Different kind of boost haha. My scrubbiness and general non-factor prowess was hard-earned ;D. Though I had some next-level **** towards the end of my time here haha.

Since I'm no longer under NDA and didn't want to start something at the time, here's a really funny story for y'all:
    There was a top-level, fully-geared Forever player who shared the same static IP as GNYU lol.
    Lol Oh My. And when I think of all the times GNYU begged to join Forever eventually giving up and making his "giants only" guild. Everybody got some real belly laughs over that. I wouldn't make too much out of that IP though. There are some pretty good sized lans running behind a single public IP address. Wouldn't be horribly surprised to learn GNYU was that high-profile Forever member's intellectually-challenged relative.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by EaglePhoenix View Post
    The FAQ speaks about EM though - so maybe that's either a copy paste issue, or they are really planning to insert EM.
    I would hate to see that happen. While the EM was really good early onn in R:BF, it got so abused in later years after there became 3 kinds of we currency that the whole thing wound up a total joke.

If anyone wants an EM, well, R:BF is still there. hf.

Quote Originally Posted by PenguinJoe View Post
    Lol Oh My. And when I think of all the times GNYU begged to join Forever eventually giving up and making his "giants only" guild. Everybody got some real belly laughs over that. I wouldn't make too much out of that IP though. There are some pretty good sized lans running behind a single public IP address. Wouldn't be horribly surprised to learn GNYU was that high-profile Forever member's intellectually-challenged relative.
    It was koph trust.

Iceyy~~No longer a Rohan Expert
    ROHAN: Game s0x
    Unofficial post count: Whatever it says on the left + 9461

I keep killing those noobs. Or stuck them in some tree or terrain so they can't do anything. Or port them to near dungeon ;ddd

Hello everyone! With regards to players using bot or any 3rd party program, we strongly encourage everyone to report the suspected players via ticket. They will not be suspended immediately but rest assured that they will be under our watch list. Users who will be caught by Game Masters in-game will be punished with 1 week suspension as warning and permanent suspension if caught doing the same activity.

Quote Originally Posted by MadeForRohan View Post
    The Eso you see running around now IS 100% fake. The real Eso menz left long ago and I know that for fact. Only Me, Roy and a couple of others are still here and there.
    Karren?

Yeah, I talked with the GM of Eso and I don't remember him being an old guildy from us in Eso. But my memory could be the blame of that.
    KatyPerry level 101 guardian - Forever

I could let these dream killers kill my self esteem. Or use my arrogance as a steam to power my dreams. - Kanye

Quote Originally Posted by KatyPerry1 View Post
    Karren?

Yeah, I talked with the GM of Eso and I don't remember him being an old guildy from us in Eso. But my memory could be the blame of that.
    That's not karren, that's my forum alt account kappa
    Salve - Dragon Sage
    Superiors - Guildmaster

New/Returning Player Guide
    http://forum.playrohan.com/forum/sho...#axzz5nYmMs51h

Banned
    Karren?

Eso was a really long time ago Roy

Besides I'm the one supposed to be getting senile around here not you youngsters

Karren?

Yeah thats karren ignore these noobs below.

Iceyy~~No longer a Rohan Expert
    ROHAN: Game s0x
    Unofficial post count: Whatever it says on the left + 9461