+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast
    Belgium - In the sky, looking down upon you.
    Quote Originally Posted by sunnyangel View Post
    what u mean booster? lolz

Also tera killed bots by making lvling easier and making mobs drop nothing worth any gold. I got banned twice because of carebear retarded weebs that ruin every game that I play, in effort to defend and protect the games that I love I was banned once in game and once on the forums.
    Nice change. I mean, really, when is someone retired from knowing everything anyway? You either do, or you don't. Can't retire from that shizzle.
    Last edited by EaglePhoenix; 04-18-2017 at 02:42 PM.
    Keep your friends close - your farmers closer
    Leveling slow - to give you a headstart

BlazingSun | Sushi | Mischievous
    Gasten die ik droeg en zich nu niet gedragen voor hen werd liefde gekoesterd maar is nu diep begraven
    Bladzijde zoveel omgeslaan, de strepen die ik verdiend heb heb ik veel opgestaan
    En voor ik ga slapen stel ik u voor aan mijn normen en waarden
    Peasant | Farmer | Rancher

Banned

Also tera killed bots by making lvling easier and making mobs drop nothing worth any gold. I got banned twice because of carebear retarded weebs that ruin every game that I play, in effort to defend and protect the games that I love I was banned once in game and once on the forums.
    How quick we forget that *ehrm* title you, HH and that *whateverhisfacewas* guy had

Quote Originally Posted by PenguinJoe View Post
    How quick we forget that *ehrm* title you, HH and that *whateverhisfacewas* guy had
    that title wasnt booster tho O:

Iceyy~~No longer a Rohan Expert
    ROHAN: Game s0x
    Unofficial post count: Whatever it says on the left + 9461

You're a little rebel.
    Salve - Dragon Sage
    Superiors - Guildmaster

New/Returning Player Guide
    http://forum.playrohan.com/forum/sho...#axzz5nYmMs51h

Quote Originally Posted by snipers334 View Post
    You're a little rebel.
    Big fking rebel lewl I got the 2nd account which was tier 10 (its like max VIP on origin but u make 100k gold a week off of it) banned.
    Last edited by sunnyangel; 04-18-2017 at 03:07 PM.

sure - once i hit 100 and get my opaniels

you tryin' to say you didn't go bot hunting back in the day? Lies!!
    By that time, everyone is going to be 100

Illegal and HK hunting but for the fun and with MR ))

Lol, the bot in the OP is a guy who deliberately tried to fail the +forge/refine/delvl/drop rate events by intentionally killing people trying to kill the GM, too. Generic scumbag if you ask me.

He's in Esoteric and given the dregs of what it used to be, I can't say I'm surprised if it's the same people who were so damaging to R:BF.

Different kind of boost haha. My scrubbiness and general non-factor prowess was hard-earned ;D. Though I had some next-level **** towards the end of my time here haha.

Since I'm no longer under NDA and didn't want to start something at the time, here's a really funny story for y'all:
    There was a top-level, fully-geared Forever player who shared the same static IP as GNYU lol.

What a twist!

also those esoteric guys are 100% fake. I spoke to one guy who was recruiting who said he wasnt even from silva kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk

What a twist!

also those esoteric guys are 100% fake. I spoke to one guy who was recruiting who said he wasnt even from silva kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk
    That guild had people all over the place - from awesome people like FT and KatarHero (<3) and Eireon all the way to people like Gaunt and that guy (name undisclosed) who we needed to interview with the FBI to confirm an identity for committing mass crime and running a child prostitution ring lol.

But if they're fakes, it's just more incentive to kill them.

So many ppl faking good guilds on this server, except e2n I mean nobody wants to copy a **** guild.