+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

SCOUT best weapon stat. Lvl 60-80

I'm a comeback player from 2008. And don't know much about the new system of rohan.
    Prefer for farming weapon.

Any suggestions for a scout weapon stat for level 60-80?
    I'm thinking RA + CRIT CHANCE since Archer buffs is all about crits.

Or should I stick to RA + WA?

Last one thing.. will it be bow or xbow?

All reply will be much appreciated.

Seen some scouts rocking an xbow to "kite quicker" (?)
    But it's best to stick with dex/crit chance or ra/crit chance. Would be nice to have a 10%+ crit bow in this server

I'm thinking the same.. an xbow RA/Dex + CRIT chance.
    Since xbow has higher weapon damage for higher skills shot damage.

Some will say xbow RA+WA for higher skills base damage but the buffs of Archer will seems less effective as used to be with CRIT chance xbow.

Does anybody there got a better suggestion?
    Your comments will be appreciated. ��

don't be weird and use an xbow as a scout, you get a buff that increases bow damage, not xbow. so go with bow crit chance, you only need the base weapon damage on this server to carry you decently

Xbow is better since, specially if you + it, it gives you a lot of flat RA. This scales OP with your skills which have short CD.

below 60 I'd say xbow is the way to go. After that I'm not sure.

I'd go for crit chance + crit damage, scales well with your buffs. I think it will do more than RA and WA, WA is probably ****ty here due to noone having a lot of flat attack
    Salve - Dragon Sage
    Superiors - Guildmaster

New/Returning Player Guide
    http://forum.playrohan.com/forum/sho...#axzz5nYmMs51h

Yeah both of you are right I guess. Maybe @ near lvl 70 I take bow with CRIT chance+ CRIT boost damage with good Dex. It will out damage RA +CRIT chance.

By the way my thought on xbow is for caster scout. Abusing low cd of skills and spam to mobs. I'm not aiming for normal attacks. Am I right?

Quote Originally Posted by KingxOfxRage View Post
    By the way my thought on xbow is for caster scout. Abusing low cd of skills and spam to mobs. I'm not aiming for normal attacks. Am I right?
    Exactly what that build is meant for.
    Salve - Dragon Sage
    Superiors - Guildmaster

New/Returning Player Guide
    http://forum.playrohan.com/forum/sho...#axzz5nYmMs51h

Belgium - In the sky, looking down upon you.
    Mediocre xbows will always be better than mediocre bows - so don't waste your crones and use cheap xbows for lvling purpsoses.
    At higher level, you may then switch to bow.

In the meantime, you can use those extra skill points for your actual skills and keep bow mastery for one of the last skills to level.
    Keep your friends close - your farmers closer
    Leveling slow - to give you a headstart

BlazingSun | Sushi | Mischievous
    Gasten die ik droeg en zich nu niet gedragen voor hen werd liefde gekoesterd maar is nu diep begraven
    Bladzijde zoveel omgeslaan, de strepen die ik verdiend heb heb ik veel opgestaan
    En voor ik ga slapen stel ik u voor aan mijn normen en waarden
    Peasant | Farmer | Rancher

Quote Originally Posted by EaglePhoenix View Post
    Mediocre xbows will always be better than mediocre bows - so don't waste your crones and use cheap xbows for lvling purpsoses.
    At higher level, you may then switch to bow.

In the meantime, you can use those extra skill points for your actual skills and keep bow mastery for one of the last skills to level.
    Lvl60-80 xbow is still good.. but after 80+ till endgame bow is the best choice with Crit chance+Crit boost damage.