+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: This balancing

This balancing

Looking through the wizard tree, how the heck is a wizard ever kill anything without dying in 1 hit? Psyche shield lasting 12 seconds instead of an hour like BF is dumb. On top of that wide pollution is nerfed, wide encourage sucks, and that is it. Mage can't even kill anything alone without the help of others. What the heck am i supposed to do after level 50 is psyche shield is only 4 seconds long?

dont know i dont see much mages, like 1 out of 40 characters i meet are mages. Also most go Warlock since Wizzard seems to be, well not usefull.

You know, um like:

1. use gear with 8-10% pdef
    2. go vit/psy
    3. get a lvl 3 bear

Easy

that doesn't even exist in level 20's, also that would cost more crone than the game drops to try and luck it out at the merchant. Overall i am thinking origins is a big failure. I can't stand seeing how much they have changed for no reason. I could care less about P2W, but straight removing things, nerfing everything acrossed the board, and making it so dhans and dekans can't even level with other classes until mid 30's makes it pointless to play those 2.

Quote Originally Posted by camerony View Post
    that doesn't even exist in level 20's, also that would cost more crone than the game drops to try and luck it out at the merchant. Overall i am thinking origins is a big failure. I can't stand seeing how much they have changed for no reason. I could care less about P2W, but straight removing things, nerfing everything acrossed the board, and making it so dhans and dekans can't even level with other classes until mid 30's makes it pointless to play those 2.
    1. You don't know how to rohan, simple as that
    2. Żou're going full retard after finding out they ''changed'' (nerfed) things. Nerfing things is what the community wanted
    3. You can buy lvl 5x ancient armour parts for insignia badges, it's fairly easy to get and the stats on it are good
    4. Dhans and Dekans are totally fine solo'ing at low lvl without the other classes around. They changed it coz they wanted to keep the gameplay closer to the storyline.

If you don't like ORIGIN go back to Jainus or Isen but I'm fairly sure that ORIGIN is way more balanced and less P2W than those two servers.
    Salve - Dragon Sage
    Superiors - Guildmaster

New/Returning Player Guide
    http://forum.playrohan.com/forum/sho...#axzz5nYmMs51h

Quote Originally Posted by camerony View Post
    As a lvl 75 dekan player i cant agree with you, its right that we dekans and dhans have to lvlup pretty lonely for 31 lvls but they are done in about 1-2 days of playing and after wards all Questlines merge together. Also you can play with other ppl if you lvlup in dungeons like ahkma for example(i wont say its ideal to separate dhans and dekans from rest but its not as bad as you see it). The changes are indeed strange at some points but nothing majorly wrong. Even if i said i rarely see any Mages its doesnt mean you cant lvlup one. The ideal Starter-Classes changed from Mage and Giant to Archer and Human, whats the big deal?

Also i dont understand ppl that say they have Zero Money so they cant make any armor, what do you do? buy ideal stat armor from merchant, forge it into Ancient and then do +5?? o.O
    Neither my lvl 75 dekan(hard starting time since dex is now extremly important for melee classes and i didnt consider that) or my lvl 38 Knight or my lvl 27 Mage ever had money problem or where running around naked.
    Only Reason i Stopped playing mage was that it didnt spark my intress. And wearing armor with vit and % Pdef isnt that hard even at lvl 1-30.

If you are done complaining now, start playing.

Balance is ****ty... The best characters atm for grind, are warlock(high magic resist and high magic atack) and priest(high magic resists, heals, buffs, magic atack).
    Problem with melee characters is simple. They miss too much even with 200 dexterity. You have to find armors with rly high dex and other stats. If you find str/dex parts u missing hp/pdef and if you find dex/vit you loose a lot of melee. Your magic resistance is low compared to magic characters(even with this strange statistics switched in armor, more magic defense than p defense). Your p defense is still low and monster can hit you rly hard.
    So to lower chance of miss you have to get like 250 dexterity(u miss still)... Most melee character have to go constant 2 str/1 dex /1 vit, when magic characters can go 3/1.
    So magic characters can pull even 20 mobs(they hit them for 30-50) and kill them. On melee class u can't pull so many mobs(magic one, or physical) you defense is just to low.
    i've done scout 70 lvl and templar. Going to make also str guardian/defender for comparison. But from knowledge from friends which play pure melee classes game at this moment is broken.

Dekan is probably(str dekan)the best class melee for physical monsters. BUffs lower incoming dmg and your damage is high.

Many people say that this game is balanced, they have done great things. In my opinion yes, skills are nerfed rly good. No more i would say(buffed pimps with everything) and the atack skills are balanced well.
    I've send ticket to support with my suggestions. I've get answer that higher department is working on it.

If you are starting to play this game and u wanna get money(learn it). I Suggest going psyche or int priest/dekan str/warlock int

Otherwise you will have extreme problem on lvl 70+

Also most anoying thing is party of bots. One priest heal constantly one dmg dealer and one kills the mobs. Other characters gives buffs and are grinded up... Hope they will fight with it.

Also i've done testing. My templar was reset to priest. Amount of melee dropped only for 200. Dmg is lower by 200, but hits are highger due to almight which rise dexterity. **** LOGIC xD
    Last edited by gro52ek; 04-10-2017 at 01:56 AM.

So most of you complaining sound like this:

"omg game too hard we need dex so we don't miss"
    "omg i'm very squishy and keep dying what do i do ?"

You guys sound like a bunch of nubs. Missing? Get 250-300 dex by lvl 80
    Squishy ? get better gear
    Crones are an issue ? if you don't have 2mil+ by lvl 50/60 and 10mil+ by lvl 70+ you're doing something very wrong. You guys have it easy with the insignia merchant now dropping rng stat sedorian that a lot of us spent time and crones farming. Get good or just quit

Quote Originally Posted by snipers334 View Post
    1. You don't know how to rohan, simple as that
    2. Żou're going full retard after finding out they ''changed'' (nerfed) things. Nerfing things is what the community wanted
    3. You can buy lvl 5x ancient armour parts for insignia badges, it's fairly easy to get and the stats on it are good
    4. Dhans and Dekans are totally fine solo'ing at low lvl without the other classes around. They changed it coz they wanted to keep the gameplay closer to the storyline.

If you don't like ORIGIN go back to Jainus or Isen but I'm fairly sure that ORIGIN is way more balanced and less P2W than those two servers.
    I don't know what Jainus or Isen is. I quit playing just like over 80% of the players back when epic weapons started making their very first appearance years ago. I think it's just time for me to accept that rohan is dead. Even playing origin, there is a total of 40~ players on at a time, not the hundreds of thousands like back in the day. Rohan had the most unique MMORPG classes, skills, level up systems, etc and i just crave it, but playing now it's just a shell of what it used to be.

I understand changing things for story purposes, but how do i party in the 20s when nobody is partying? How do i quest when it takes me 20 - 30 seconds to kill a monster and i can only kill 1 at a time or else i will just get instagibbed? Another person said money problem isn't a thing, but to make the 2nd rare sword it will cost me 19,599 crone to infuse it. 20k crone in the 20s can take 1 - 2 hours of just killing mobs by myself because nobody exists. I'm not going to spend $5,000 to hit VIP 10 when the playerbase is just non existent.

At the end of the day my nostalgia took over when i saw origin and i jumped on, but even with +1 pluion "or whatever they call it now" mobs 1 level higher than me will nuke over half my health easily, i will miss 7/10 attacks, and crone is just non existent.

I get the nerfs is what the community wanted "i guess since i wasn't here for it" but the only problem i had with rohan pre epic when level cap was 99 was that leveling took to long. Damage seemed pretty neutral with templars dealing a higher end of damage, but the game seemed perfect. Now it just doesn't even seem to mesh well like it used to.

Quote Originally Posted by Bubblebutt View Post
    So most of you complaining sound like this:

"omg game too hard we need dex so we don't miss"
    "omg i'm very squishy and keep dying what do i do ?"

You guys sound like a bunch of nubs. Missing? Get 250-300 dex by lvl 80
    Squishy ? get better gear
    Crones are an issue ? if you don't have 2mil+ by lvl 50/60 and 10mil+ by lvl 70+ you're doing something very wrong. You guys have it easy with the insignia merchant now dropping rng stat sedorian that a lot of us spent time and crones farming. Get good or just quit
    good thing you're not a dev then talking shi....t in a game with a playerbase of total 500 players and telling them to quit when they bring up problems that they feel like make the game harder than it needs to be in comparison to literally any other MMORPG on the market.