Quote Originally Posted by snipers334 View Post
It's kind of odd to see you, PJ, EP etc. being all so against hunterkits while non of you even grinded to 115+20 on Jainus coz it takes too goddamn long (WITH hunterkits). What makes you think you'll get endgame lvl and pvp ready (which means maxed out stats) here without hunterkits. I really doubt this server will require a few months of grinding, I think the grinding won't stop, ever.
When the top level of the game is that stupid 115 +50 Hunterkits are an absolute must otherwise it takes so long to reach end game that most people won't try without them. Bit for servers with low caps like 99 pservers and this one I am dead set against Hunterkits in all way shapes and forms. There is just no place for them because reaching lvl 100 is achievable withiut them. All you have to do is, well, actually play the game!

But has already been suggested in this thread, if there must be HKs, then I am find with PWI making them for the endgame farmers and putting some restrictions on them (8rs max, 16hr cd). I actually like that idea.

Remember back when irohan was lvl 99 capped, one of everyone's favorite pastimes was hunting botters. Had a ball doing that