+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Angry This game always will be PAY 2 WIN ;) MONEY HUNGRY.

Well, I'm dissapointed again (:
    The forge rates are VERY LOW. You have to be VERY LUCKY to combine ancient item 90% of the cases will fail (and not only the Ancient but the rare also)....! Also if you want to higher up ur chances OR protect ur item, what should u do ? Well.. of course you have to buy those special stones from the CASH SHOP. YOU CANT GET THEM INGAME (SOMEHOW), you have to pay for them (: Also the VIP System is pay 2 win also. Good job "PLAYWITH" I'mma better go to play some private Rohan server . You will ruin this game again, but this's the best u can do, right ?

Well this game is in closed beta so u need to complain so they can see it. Anything else wrong with the game?

Iceyy~~No longer a Rohan Expert
    ROHAN: Game s0x
    Unofficial post count: Whatever it says on the left + 9461

I don't think the forge rates are any better or worse than they were before I left. I understand they boosted the rates on the core servers since I've been gone. So it's probably an "unfair" comparison. Although, I don't think anyone's ever really thought the old rates were reasonable to begin with for how expensive preserve stones were.

The biggest issue I have right now pertaining to gear progression is the crone cost. Prior, you'd just keep throwing mats at it (which weren't super expensive) until you got something acceptable. In Origins, it's just not feasible to gear yourself well unless you gamble what's on your back AND get really lucky. It's close to 1m/try on the 6x unique just to make the thing. I went broke just trying to make the 4x rare.

They don't care about their community, don't u see. Tell me have u seen their comment to someone's post ? Because i don't. This shows up how much they care for the community. 0

Quote Originally Posted by xNeowinz View Post
    They don't care about their community, don't u see. Tell me have u seen their comment to someone's post ? Because i don't. This shows up how much they care for the community. 0
    The GM's from the USA department are useless when it comes to fixing balance issues and such. They don't have anyone there who can program or re-program things. The GM team focuses on keeping the server running IM/EM wise (which isn't here yet) and as a way to compile reports which are then sent to KR where the Devs usually don't do sh1t since they think the USA department has no clue what they are talking about.

Where there is few to no communication, issues will never be resolved. All you/we can do is hope the koreans make some adjustments (which I doubt since the other ORIGIN server is up and running fine).
    Salve - Dragon Sage
    Superiors - Guildmaster

New/Returning Player Guide
    http://forum.playrohan.com/forum/sho...#axzz5nYmMs51h

Im out too low crone drop only miss no start items pay to win and i can go on but why Gl whit nothing

Belgium - In the sky, looking down upon you.
    Let's not forget this is PWi - whoever thought this was not going to need any money, can turn around and head back to whatever place and game they came from. You can be naive, but not that naive.

That aside, it doesn't mean that forging can't use some changes. It requires a ridiculous amount of crones - by the time you can afford it, you're way past the levels of necessity and should already be in the next set. Considering the exp rates, that does mean quite something..
    That piggy bank isn't going to make the difference here.
    Keep your friends close - your farmers closer
    Leveling slow - to give you a headstart

BlazingSun | Sushi | Mischievous
    Gasten die ik droeg en zich nu niet gedragen voor hen werd liefde gekoesterd maar is nu diep begraven
    Bladzijde zoveel omgeslaan, de strepen die ik verdiend heb heb ik veel opgestaan
    En voor ik ga slapen stel ik u voor aan mijn normen en waarden
    Peasant | Farmer | Rancher

Quote Originally Posted by DariusDRS View Post
    Im out too low crone drop only miss no start items pay to win and i can go on but why Gl whit nothing
    Peasant, you just don't know how to rohan. It's not P2W atm coz you literally can't pay anything, that's also your probem.
    Salve - Dragon Sage
    Superiors - Guildmaster

New/Returning Player Guide
    http://forum.playrohan.com/forum/sho...#axzz5nYmMs51h

dissapointed again? ses is 100%, i've been getting lots of decent item rolls.. free pets as long as you play and find some insignias free scrolls... hmmm.. sure you can't be extravagant like a person with a lot of money and have scrolls on all the time but what are you expecting!? O . O

I'll agree that the forging needs to be fixed in regards to the actual crone cost but the forge rates seem the same as day one rohan which is pretty much what this version of rohan was advertised as. The drop rate is high enough to gather a heap of gear to have multiple attempts at forging unlike the original rates which is great. I've found even with rare gear or lower i can still farm efficiently enough (with a dhan mind you) to level up and get crone. While there are a lot of things that need tweaking the game does feel fair for once which is great. We are yet to see if it's going to be pay to win but like Ep said you'd be gullible to believe otherwise, paid players will always have some advantage that's just how it works.