+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by DeadMansEnd View Post
    Cant say anything about Mage at all, i have one on lvl 20 and stopped since. mehh skills didnt bring me the "WoW" i wanted but one thing rly bothers me!

Is it confirmed now that Warlock can Snatch buff endlessly? If this is true its just broken, you can get all hp buffs, all defensiv buffs, all crit buffs, all Int+Psy buffs, All stat buff and so on. Like WTF?!?
    Would be fine if it would be just for 2 min or so but for full duration aka 60 min?!?
    If that is true i want them to remove the Nerf on Giants Snatch-Skill! He can litterally just take one buff and thats it...they can even put the cd on 90 sec or such doesnt matter as long he can snatch same amount.
    OR what i would prefer in Place of Fairness, limit snatched buffs in general to 1-3 buffs in total.
    Not all buffs can be snatched, on the official game you cant snatch invoke, fatal, strong mind (this is dark elf crit boost so meh). I think snatching buffs is more of a problem in global because there are more buffs and they are more portent. Since the normal int warlock build will be strong nobody will have to run the melee warlock life which is nice too.

The priority will probably boil down to this:

1: Snatch alm + predator mask
    2: Snatch brain blow, intelligence blow (MB and mental blow move to optional)
    3: Snatch eternal vit, battle chant, physical blow
    4: Snatch Sharpen blade, rising might and parry
    5: Snatch any crit buffs you can get your hands on (Boost, brutality?)
    6: Snatch any optional buffs aka crit boosts and additional stat buffs.

The real problem is that you cant share the main stat buffs AND they are nerfed. Like its understandable when alacrity blow gives 60% dex or some**** but all the buffs are in their old 25-35% range AND you cant share them. Str buffs need str, rangers need quickness and mages need brain blow, intelligence blow, mental blow and MB and ALL NEED ALM!

I can see a snatch cooldown nerf happening soon for both warlock and giant (just hopefully not lol 30 mins)

Iceyy~~No longer a Rohan Expert
    ROHAN: Game s0x
    Unofficial post count: Whatever it says on the left + 9461

Belgium - In the sky, looking down upon you.
    Quote Originally Posted by RBNXD View Post
    Reason why i went lock and havent had any probs 2-3 shotting most mobs with some kiting here and there

It seems this was changed to an easy rohan kind of way so you get everything handed in a golden plate while you just have to grind chain quest and role some dices on the other stuff. Its hard if you didnt experience the rohan from the 2008s but so far not that hard >.<
    And yes why the HK when we have a fatigue system?
    Makes no sense
    Because you can negate the fatigue system's effects by spending RP (need to spend over 3k rps).
    Keep your friends close - your farmers closer
    Leveling slow - to give you a headstart

BlazingSun | Sushi | Mischievous
    Gasten die ik droeg en zich nu niet gedragen voor hen werd liefde gekoesterd maar is nu diep begraven
    Bladzijde zoveel omgeslaan, de strepen die ik verdiend heb heb ik veel opgestaan
    En voor ik ga slapen stel ik u voor aan mijn normen en waarden
    Peasant | Farmer | Rancher

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by EaglePhoenix View Post
    Because you can negate the fatigue system's effects by spending RP (need to spend over 3k rps).
    Well doesn't that just ruin everything. Add HKs and then give a way to reset fatigue (with money). Well I can see which direction this game is going.

Ohhh well :l
    Wasnt chance and pres stones enough?
    LacieLane 135 Wizard
    Priestess 128 Priest

Quit!!!

Errr, no.

If you want to solo, don't pick a priest of all classes.
    Funny enough, I solo on my priest here just like I do in irohan. Shes 3 psy/ 1 vit with psy/ vit eq and can still kill mobs at a decent rate and yea ofc it's slower than in a pt or duo but then again, I have been with others who kill one mob at a time and Im sitting like eh, I can do this alone and keep all the loot to myself. If I kill mobs a few lvls lower then me, I can handle 2/ 3 at a time with my aoe and heals. So IF I have to solo, I just find a place near the repeat Q npcs and knock the qs out pretty fast. If I want to take on more than 1 mob at a time, I just find some lower lvl mobs.

Anyhoo, got some time to kill be4 work. So going to lay out some stuff that I think is an issue. Its pretty much all been said before, but just to add my imput -

The crone costs to port are totally frigging disgusting. And the fact that it just keeps going up higher and higher as you lvl? What a joke. They need to lower it asap.

And for those that say "oh it's not so bad" - BS! IF you're a newbie to this game or haven't played in a long as$ time and your not familiar with ways on how to make crones in this game, then your f@#ked. I am one of those people who ALWAYS brought crones from the EM with rps and Im hella lazy asf with that kind of stuff, I never farmed crones, never made crones and so this having to make my own now is becoming a bit of a challenge for me, but eh, I'm getting there lol - I do pitty newbies and alike tho.

k, 2nd thing - The fact that you drop crones every time you die is just lame as sh1t and its not a little amount either. And people can say "well dont die" but that's not realistic. Just last night we had 3 of us priests in one party and albeit, the archer was pulling alot of mobs, there were a few times people died, (yes even with 3 priests spaming heals) and sure the crones can be picked up by that player if they are reved, but thats not always going to be able to happen in such a fast paced grind (when mobs are respawning so fast).

And on a side note here. We all know that heal makes agro or w/e, but have they vamped that up here or is it just my imagination? Heals just seem to cause so much more agro on us priest here than it ever did in irohan or maybe I just notice it more now cause things are sooo different here. Im constantly having to run to heal then run back enough so the mobs get the fk off me and all the while trying to keep myself alive but lucky enough for me, Im used to having to run/ try to avoid things that are trying to killl me (one good thing to come out of the pvps with e2n lol) and so most of the time I can avoid deaths cause by heal agro. And Theres not always going to be someone to taunt the mobs away so its a bit annoying. Being a priest in this version is a challange, but fun either way lol

3. The cost of npc weps. Ive had some issues trying to make a decent psy staff. I cant seem to drop any decent parts from mobs and trying to get parts from the magic shop npc is just eh. And the cost is adding up. And just my luck, I manage to find every other wep out there with psy on it, cept the wep I want lol I could go sword for the time being (as I have psy sword parts) but then I lose the range the staff gives me - but yea point is, the cost of npc weps needs to be lowered. I just dont have the time to spend ages in game each day I log in (cept weekends) so farming crones/ weps is an issue for me atm and would be the case with so many others.

4. The cost of mounts/ pets is to high. I have neither due to the fact that Im spending all my crones on ports and trying to make a decent wep lol and again, brings me back to my points about newer players.

If they dont reduce prices across the board, I can see it will drive away any newer people.

Mmmm thats all I can think of from the top of my head, but thats my main issues atm.

When you wake up..
    I'll be a story in your head,
    But that's ok.
    We are all stories in the end.

Just make it a good one eh?
    Because it was, you know.
    It was the best.

~ The Doctor.

MsAbella ~ Priest

Belgium - In the sky, looking down upon you.
    People seem to be under the impression that they have to kill mobs at least 5 levels higher than the highest level in the party. Odd.

Heals have always attracted a lot of aggro, especially at max level. This is no change here, it only matters more than it did. I just never see people using taunt when mobs attack priests or anyone that is dying. Just needs a change of mentality.

Current drop rate is pretty good, think that is just luck. What level staff do you need? I may have some.

I'm level 41 since I haven't had do much time yet, but still got 300k and full zultan set.
    Keep your friends close - your farmers closer
    Leveling slow - to give you a headstart

BlazingSun | Sushi | Mischievous
    Gasten die ik droeg en zich nu niet gedragen voor hen werd liefde gekoesterd maar is nu diep begraven
    Bladzijde zoveel omgeslaan, de strepen die ik verdiend heb heb ik veel opgestaan
    En voor ik ga slapen stel ik u voor aan mijn normen en waarden
    Peasant | Farmer | Rancher

People seem to be under the impression that they have to kill mobs at least 5 levels higher than the highest level in the party. Odd.

Heals have always attracted a lot of aggro, especially at max level. This is no change here, it only matters more than it did. I just never see people using taunt when mobs attack priests or anyone that is dying. Just needs a change of mentality.

Current drop rate is pretty good, think that is just luck. What level staff do you need? I may have some.

I'm level 41 since I haven't had do much time yet, but still got 300k and full zultan set.
    Im just gonna use what I have for now. I plan to be lvl 50 by the end of this comming weekend and then Ill go for that lvl range wep. I'll have enough savings then (opening my piggy bank and so on) so hopefully, I should be ok. Tx for the offer tho

On a side note, WHERE THE F@#K ARE MY COSTUMESSSSSSS!!! WHY would these gms open the IM AND NOT HAVE PRETTY COSTUMES? Poxy pricks! :/

When you wake up..
    I'll be a story in your head,
    But that's ok.
    We are all stories in the end.

Just make it a good one eh?
    Because it was, you know.
    It was the best.

~ The Doctor.

MsAbella ~ Priest

Quote Originally Posted by xXxAurorAxXx View Post
    WHERE THE F@#K ARE MY COSTUMESSSSSSS!!! WHY would these gms open the IM AND NOT HAVE PRETTY COSTUMES? Poxy pricks! :/
    I was waiting for this XD. WHY don't they just release a sh1tload of costumes at the release of the IM. It's free $ for PWI and literally gives you no ingame advantage. I only see a win-win situation there.
    Salve - Dragon Sage
    Superiors - Guildmaster

New/Returning Player Guide
    http://forum.playrohan.com/forum/sho...#axzz5nYmMs51h

Banned
    So far I like what they have done so far. Warts and all.

Better make a bookmark of this post -- I very rarely say that.

@priest discussion

Yeah that's why divine aura was there so you can spam it with heals, but it is no more *_*
    And most people don't really know how to taunt and are surprised why the mobs are on priest.