+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast
    i make it up to lvl 54 today with my STR-Dekan. Was a taff call from time to time, melee classes suffer hard from the new Stat-Scaling with Accuracy. Oh and on the Fact that we Actually get more mdef than pdef from armor so for fighting melee mobs this armors suck^^

Atm im Kinda okay now after i just found out that i need to simply grind one mobs over and over to get forward no matter how boring it is. Regards group play...biggest problem i have is that groups get formed quickly with no plan behind it: Wow group with 2 Healer that BOTH go INT and try to damage **** but run out of mana because they are stupid...oh and ofc they dont heal a ****. Or Groups with 2 Knights, 1 Dhan, 1 Dekan and one Ranger... Ranger pulls mobs where ever he can and melees got to take it...ofc party dies because noone dared to invite a Healer befor going ham...

This all happend to put me away from groups with the goal to lvlup...grinding partys for Repeat-quest are fine thou since the faster kill speed gives you faster drops if the dont fukup ofc^^

All in all its right we need more Priests(no not Templars that dont heal a ****, PRIESTS with PSY) so staple partys are more likely atm everyone is so fussy with their gear that nobody can take more than 3 melee mobs and live to tell the tale without a Healer.(i seen some Knights do it thou with lvl 7 Def-buffs lol...but that was 1 out of 10 times)

I havent seen anyone say the new crit system as a positive.. Might be low but it affects skills also, not just auto attacks.
    Or didnt they change that in RBF to work the same way?

Quote Originally Posted by MrPanix View Post
    I havent seen anyone say the new crit system as a positive.. Might be low but it affects skills also, not just auto attacks.
    You're correct and no, as far as I know RBF doesn't have this system applied, it only applies to AA's. here it does on skills and AA.
    Salve - Dragon Sage
    Superiors - Guildmaster

New/Returning Player Guide
    http://forum.playrohan.com/forum/sho...#axzz5nYmMs51h

Quote Originally Posted by MrPanix View Post
    Not sure how good or bad it will be at end, since nobody know the possible stats...i mean will it be possible for everyone to reach 20-40% crit-chance? if so then its a real troublesome thing since...who did got hit by a random crit dffs and was like "WTF?!?".
    But if rates even at hi lvl stay somewhat low, like "non-crit-classes" get around 12% or so not big bother then since it doesnt change much.

I really hope they add HP to mage's Dark Message buff and change Intelligent and Psyche shields to how they were before. Squishy class with even less defense. I don't know why they changed the most important skills

Quote Originally Posted by strixxor View Post
    I really hope they add HP to mage's Dark Message buff and change Intelligent and Psyche shields to how they were before. Squishy class with even less defense. I don't know why they changed the most important skills
    On the bright side did you see the new battle chant? bring on that 35% hp + 35% more from pblow and 30% vit from ev

I should note that psy wizzies got royally assraped in this game.

No magical piercing
    Ring burst lvl 7 is only 100% psy
    Wide pollution is 50% int 50% psy
    Mind Training no longer gives psy or movement speed just 21% aspd (which was on warlock's staff mastery before)
    Destroy only lasts 6 seconds
    Area spell only removes immunity/resistance buffs (rohas, reflect, shadow, impervious shield etc.)
    GMI only lasts 12 seconds

Only good thing about wizz right now is that sleep and weakness didnt get nerfed and temper gives 35% psy.

Meanwhile warlocks have:
    150% damage push with IIRC 8 sec cd at 7?
    300% damage nightmare lvl 7 on 8 sec cd
    200% damage on broken treasure no dot
    AREA TOXIC POT IS NOW POLLUTION MIND + AREA TOXIC POT 9 seconds dot 500% INT
    30 second cd snatch still with 60 minute duration
    7 hit mirror
    Fake death has now been replaced with stone skin that also increases ms by 80%
    The broken treasure effect has now been moved to a new skill with 30 sec cd
    Ability drain is now drains by 200% lvl in all stats for 12 seconds and gives it to the warlock (LOL GIMMIE THAT VIT!)
    Lvl drop is now useful because everyone gonna be running mages and scouts who USE SKILLS!

Only downside to warlocks right now is that break ability nerf down to 12 seconds.
    Last edited by sunnyangel; 04-02-2017 at 07:17 PM.

Iceyy~~No longer a Rohan Expert
    ROHAN: Game s0x
    Unofficial post count: Whatever it says on the left + 9461

Archer's lv 7 ensnare teleports mobs right to u

Quote Originally Posted by sunnyangel View Post
    On the bright side did you see the new battle chant? bring on that 35% hp + 35% more from pblow and 30% vit from ev

No magical piercing
    Mind Training no longer gives psy or movement speed just 21% aspd (which was on warlock's staff mastery before)
    Area spell only removes immunity/resistance buffs (rohas, reflect, shadow, impervious shield etc.)

Only good thing about wizz right now is that sleep and weakness didnt get nerfed and temper gives 35% psy.

Meanwhile warlocks have:
    7 hit mirror
    Ability drain is now drains by 200% lvl in all stats for 12 seconds and gives it to the warlock (LOL GIMMIE THAT VIT!)
    Lvl drop is now useful because everyone gonna be running mages and scouts who USE SKILLS!

Only downside to warlocks right now is that break ability nerf down to 12 seconds.
    Cant say anything about Mage at all, i have one on lvl 20 and stopped since. mehh skills didnt bring me the "WoW" i wanted but one thing rly bothers me!

Is it confirmed now that Warlock can Snatch buff endlessly? If this is true its just broken, you can get all hp buffs, all defensiv buffs, all crit buffs, all Int+Psy buffs, All stat buff and so on. Like WTF?!?
    Would be fine if it would be just for 2 min or so but for full duration aka 60 min?!?
    If that is true i want them to remove the Nerf on Giants Snatch-Skill! He can litterally just take one buff and thats it...they can even put the cd on 90 sec or such doesnt matter as long he can snatch same amount.
    OR what i would prefer in Place of Fairness, limit snatched buffs in general to 1-3 buffs in total.

I hate this pattern for main quest that you have to do, it's so tedious.You have randomly put mobs on the maps and marked their lvls, and then just ordered us where to go. If something is changed I want to explore it in a more fun way, should have just tweaked up old quests. Seems like now you don't do quest for guild, for class change, probably won't even be ones for dungeon (I liked the r5 quest). Sure we all want to lvl up fast, but I miss something that will require me to do some thinking and planning.

Everyone just seems in rush to lvl up,what for? Pvp? They can't even stay alive in pve. Are there even going to be bosses?

I hope the forging changes, it's enough that it can fail don't need to spend crone on it as well.

Oh and I'm not sure why we don't have HK 'cuz people are botting anyways regardless of fatigue.

Quote Originally Posted by sunnyangel View Post

No magical piercing

Meanwhile warlocks have:
    7 hit mirror

Reason why i went lock and havent had any probs 2-3 shotting most mobs with some kiting here and there

Quote Originally Posted by LadyIntegra666 View Post
    I hate this pattern for main quest that you have to do, it's so tedious.You have randomly put mobs on the maps and marked their lvls, and then just ordered us where to go. If something is changed I want to explore it in a more fun way, should have just tweaked up old quests. Seems like now you don't do quest for guild, for class change, probably won't even be ones for dungeon (I liked the r5 quest). Sure we all want to lvl up fast, but I miss something that will require me to do some thinking and planning.

Everyone just seems in rush to lvl up,what for? Pvp? They can't even stay alive in pve. Are there even going to be bosses?

I hope the forging changes, it's enough that it can fail don't need to spend crone on it as well.

Oh and I'm not sure why we don't have HK 'cuz people are botting anyways regardless of fatigue.
    It seems this was changed to an easy rohan kind of way so you get everything handed in a golden plate while you just have to grind chain quest and role some dices on the other stuff. Its hard if you didnt experience the rohan from the 2008s but so far not that hard >.<
    And yes why the HK when we have a fatigue system?
    Makes no sense
    LacieLane 135 Wizard
    Priestess 128 Priest

Quit!!!