+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Cymesta View Post
    Umm Thx for the answer, but u are running full set of tali with 200 agi on each armor part, as of now i have glacial set, and i am aiming for onyx, i dont think i can ever try to get tali armor and stone it, way too expensive, so i think i will need the extra 200 AGI i can get on the +12 chem katar, as for HP absorb, i dont know what i would want to get that cuz they will 1 hit me nayways, as i in the photos u have 90k HP, so u can heal off of H ABS, for me i have 25k hp. what do u think?

EDIT: If u have good stuff like this, why are u a predator not an Avenger if i may ask?
    Feel Free to experiment then until you would come to a conclusion that you need HP ABS in your weapon. Every top player dhan in ISEN wears HP ABS in their weapon. You will see people buying HP ONYX parts with 40+DD and 10% HP Abs in their Weapons.

You are free to listen to these noobs "wanna be" who rage quit in playing their server just coz they can't take out top tier players in their server. And feel free to test out 200 AGI vs HP ABS since this sh1t stop playing years ago and dont even play in ISEN. so Good luck.

Agi dhans are getting one shotted anyway.
    As to why it is a predator. Im not the owner and im only co-piloting it for TSB and 1v1 PK.
    And lets talk about noob. Noobs are the one who rage quit and still posting in a forum airing out their "failures" by means of telling the community "its broken" , "quit playing" , "the game suck" and yet they're still here replying to everyone's thread.

Quote Originally Posted by lordzymeth27 View Post
    Feel Free to experiment then until you would come to a conclusion that you need HP ABS in your weapon. Every top player dhan in ISEN wears HP ABS in their weapon. You will see people buying HP ONYX parts with 40+DD and 10% HP Abs in their Weapons.

You are free to listen to these noobs "wanna be" who rage quit in playing their server just coz they can't take out top tier players in their server. And feel free to test out 200 AGI vs HP ABS since this sh1t stop playing years ago and dont even play in ISEN. so Good luck.

As to why it is a predator. Im not the owner and im only co-piloting it for TSB and 1v1 PK.
    And lets talk about noob. Noobs are the one who rage quit and still posting in a forum airing out their "failures" by means of telling the community "its broken" , "quit playing" , "the game suck" and yet they're still here replying to everyone's thread.
    I didn't quit this game, I'm still playing. I did quit ISEN but when I quit I was 115+3 and I was one of the top dhans in the server (that's quite awhile back tho), your name or guild did not even exist back then lmao.

Your problem is:
    1. Instead of giving an advice and supporting why you give that advice you advertise your noob predator and brag about how it's able to ''shotta'' higher lvl players. Nobody is intrested in your dumb pvp with a predator lmao
    2. How are you not able to see things from another perspective? If you have 20-25k HP what's HP abso gonna do for your if maxed geared players hit like 15k+10k crits at least? Corect it's not gonna do sh1t since you're dead in 1 hit.

'nother retard trying to advertise bs and brag.

OP it's up to you which advice you gonna follow, good luck.
    Salve - Dragon Sage
    Superiors - Guildmaster

New/Returning Player Guide
    http://forum.playrohan.com/forum/sho...#axzz5nYmMs51h

LMFFFAO!!!
    xDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxD
    LacieLane 135 Wizard
    Priestess 128 Priest

Quit!!!

Hallo nervosa
    Lol dude you just showed me how you still live in Rohan and still much fail in war. I wanna see how u quit again when I'm back, you're the most pathetic guy I have ever known.
    Undecided by the changes that have taken place lately.

Quote Originally Posted by D4rius View Post
    Hallo nervosa
    Lol dude you just showed me how you still live in Rohan and still much fail in war. I wanna see how u quit again when I'm back, you're the most pathetic guy I have ever known.
    Umm i just watched the youtube vid u have at ur signature, how do u have 90k+ HP using a onyx armor? is there something i am missing? And what is ur opinion regarding the thread?

Thread went from giving advice to comparing d1ck size real fast lmao. 5 people playing at ISEN and still they all think they are ''the best'' lmao.
    Salve - Dragon Sage
    Superiors - Guildmaster

Quote Originally Posted by snipers334 View Post
    Thread went from giving advice to comparing d1ck size real fast lmao. 5 people playing at ISEN and still they all think they are ''the best'' lmao.
    Sadly i am with u on this one, dont know why ppl are fighting in my thread.

Quote Originally Posted by Cymesta View Post
    Umm i just watched the youtube vid u have at ur signature, how do u have 90k+ HP using a onyx armor? is there something i am missing? And what is ur opinion regarding the thread?
    Nothing special, then I had 50% hp on weapon and 90vit on hat & costume, light tittle, +12, lion lvl 3 and also 20%almz scroll I think...
    Who are those 5 people? And why you can't be one in top in a easy server as Isen before to post arguments against?
    Last edited by D4rius; 02-06-2017 at 10:40 AM.
    Undecided by the changes that have taken place lately.

Thread went from giving advice to comparing d1ck size real fast lmao.
    LMFFAO!!!

Pretty accurate

Who are those 5 people? And why you can't be one in top in a easy server as Isen before to post arguments against?
    Probably cause Rohan is supposed to be a bloody zerg fest but not that i care much cause the problem with Jainus is Upgrades while Isen is the amount of players
    comparing d1ck sizes
    LMAO!!!
    Still Isen was a gud idea badly done

To each their own poison ;D
    LacieLane 135 Wizard
    Priestess 128 Priest

Quit!!!

''who are those 5 people'' LOOOOOOL that's exactly the problem, it was a figure of speech since there are so few people playing ISEN. But yet you tards feel the need to raid a tread in which a simple question is asked and make it about ''who is best'' ''my d1ck is longer than yours'' ''my daddy has a better job than yours'' you forreal kids?. Even if ISEN pvp were te topic at hand and you had an intrested crowd (which trust me you don't, noboby gives a sh1t about your pvp) even then, there is no ''best player''. All you need to do at ISEN is play Dhan (since they are broken) and make sure you attack first (silence) = win.

It doesn't take a genius nor skill, it just takes money to blow on scrolls patterns stones + dedication to get like 115+20. After that it's just luck who hits first or who has some support venge in first.
    Salve - Dragon Sage
    Superiors - Guildmaster