+ Reply to Thread

Problems with hk

Guys i have a prob with hk 7 days..i have a dk and he stop and dont attack..say invalid target..

i got same problem... u have some bugs in inventory like old twins quest items , when old hk expired he stack in ur inventory and more .... the GM Zyvox told me , batter send a tickey, GM team can solve u :d take care

Quote Originally Posted by KingAndreeas View Post
    Guys i have a prob with hk 7 days..i have a dk and he stop and dont attack..say invalid target..
    It's a known bug and it's been around since the era of HK's started. Problem is that our ''GM's'' cannot program anything they can only compile reports and send them to Korea, after which korean devs will re-program stuff or fix bugs. The communication between the USA (Our gm's) and the korean devs is TERRIBLE, thus why bugs like this have existed for years.

Quote Originally Posted by tenten008 View Post
    i got same problem... u have some bugs in inventory like old twins quest items , when old hk expired he stack in ur inventory and more .... the GM Zyvox told me , batter send a tickey, GM team can solve u :d take care
    That's wrong, that's an issue that makes it impossible to seal characters or activate new HK's. The bug KingAndreeas is talking about is a dekan specific bug, I'm not exactly sure how it works but evolve + hk = buggy stuff.

Only thing I found that reduces the chance of getting the bug is putting evolve as the first buff your HK does. But even then you'll still often find your dekan dead coz the HK wacked out.

Filing tickets with bugreports is pointless, In the past I spent time finding and reporting bugs but the GM's don't do sh1t. They demand videoclips of everything (even when there is non to make) and they got literally no effing clue about the game mechanics and programing behind it. I'd say, don't waste your time and just check reguarly on your dekan to see if i's still alive.
    Last edited by White Arctic Fox; 02-03-2017 at 02:43 AM.
    Salve - Dragon Sage
    Superiors - Guildmaster

New/Returning Player Guide
    http://forum.playrohan.com/forum/sho...#axzz5nYmMs51h

imo its not only a dekans problem.
    Hk´s used to bug sometimes.
    i only can suggest (which works great for me) add an atk skill with lowest CD (when youre a dekan, zhen counter) to your hunter kit.
    so when u struggle with that issue that it says invalid target & does not attack, it does the skill and after that he start attacking regulary again.
    Camora
    Superiors

IIvodkaII
    (i) Made Str Dhan great again
    - retired on Isen -

WhyMee
    Famous

I've been here killing it
    Longer than you've been alive, you idiot

lol.... for every char , not only dekan , but he use dekan , i got 3 chars same problem for all..... same invalid targer hk stop atacking but still feeding pet...nvm , no1 can help hem , he need send a ticket

Try to keep your HK with a minimum of attack skills. Lets say AoE low cooldown skill and try to have a spot with ~8-9 mobs max. If your Character can kill the mobs fast you're ok but you'll be walking more than killing mobs while they respawn.
    Another trick is to make a timed gap between buffs. Lets say Rising Might expired and you still have ~1-2 mints for the next buff to expire and so on. That way when a buff expires it was just one and not 2, 3, 4 or all the buffs. This works great when having a Scout that requires a lot of buffs and have very long cooldown AoE skills. Same for Wizard and all other classes. At least for Dekan if you can remove the Evolve buff from your HK that would help most of the problems because Dekans Evolve bring along other Passive buffs that tend to bug so that will fix your issue so long as you're playing Dragon Knight because Dragon Sage can be a little tricky with the lack of Impenetrable :l

This issue is shown when your character tries to rebuff and attack at the same time almost all the time I have seen it.
    GL!
    LacieLane 135 Wizard
    Priestess 128 Priest

Quit!!!

I've played almost every class in game and I've only ever encountered the HK bug at dekans. Any other char I've set HK at I've had no problem. For your info, I've got multiple 115+20 chars and a 115+40....
    Salve - Dragon Sage
    Superiors - Guildmaster

New/Returning Player Guide
    http://forum.playrohan.com/forum/sho...#axzz5nYmMs51h

And if i send ticket..u think the prob gona bs resolve guys?��..i asked cuZ maybe a GM see our discution and do somth..and why to send ticket for delete old dung quest..They need make a maint and deleteit all..cuz all players got same problem..not just few..