+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Quote Originally Posted by AchanClub View Post
    36SD Heroic mixed with Onyx armor HP(Glacial is also okay), upg weapon with high DD 40 or more with abs(without abs it's too hard to solo). The only class I tried can solo in WH without abs and upg is Priest with 7s(prob rumir but never play it). I use Staff 6x Magic Attack, 4x DD, 8/10 abs hp mp. I hit like 70-80k(well ofc boss drops acc and costume stuffs helps) with Judgement that has only 3 secs cd. Staff Mastery will convert 30% from your total damage dealt into Mana, also that abs 8/10 hp mp makes you immortal along with Marea Grace always active, don't forget Soul Mediation, MB and Obligation(let alone Perfect Heal).

Other class I tried can solo in WH is Predator but I use upg(no abs but Heal Trap helps you survive).

I have no idea about other class, I tried Guard but without abs it was too hard soloing there, never tried rumir but I've seen a lot of them managed to solo mirror and WH.

For soloing it is also important to give delay between your buff(maybe like 2 mins duration each buff), so you won't end up die because rebuffing all buff in one go.
    i'm wonder if warlock can farm in wh with no upgrade just max sd armor, leggins and onyx armor with no upgrade staff with abs.

My rumir can solo warehouse, it can clear VIP in seconds. I really enjoy warehouse. When I played my priest I could solo there of course. My warlock soloed it fine as well. My wizard is amazing at warehouse, I really enjoy watching my wizard clear VIP in seconds even faster than my rumir(my wizard does not have absorb---- none of my characters do).

It is very possible and doable.
    *You shall never be forgotten*- Victims of gun violence

Quote Originally Posted by kadeeem View Post
    My rumir can solo warehouse, it can clear VIP in seconds. I really enjoy warehouse. When I played my priest I could solo there of course. My warlock soloed it fine as well. My wizard is amazing at warehouse, I really enjoy watching my wizard clear VIP in seconds even faster than my rumir(my wizard does not have absorb---- none of my characters do).

It is very possible and doable.
    will i guess have everything like op gear and upgrade staff.

Quote Originally Posted by AchanClub View Post
    36SD Heroic mixed with Onyx armor HP(Glacial is also okay), upg weapon with high DD 40 or more with abs(without abs it's too hard to solo). The only class I tried can solo in WH without abs and upg is Priest with 7s(prob rumir but never play it). I use Staff 6x Magic Attack, 4x DD, 8/10 abs hp mp. I hit like 70-80k(well ofc boss drops acc and costume stuffs helps) with Judgement that has only 3 secs cd. Staff Mastery will convert 30% from your total damage dealt into Mana, also that abs 8/10 hp mp makes you immortal along with Marea Grace always active, don't forget Soul Mediation, MB and Obligation(let alone Perfect Heal).

Other class I tried can solo in WH is Predator but I use upg(no abs but Heal Trap helps you survive).

I have no idea about other class, I tried Guard but without abs it was too hard soloing there, never tried rumir but I've seen a lot of them managed to solo mirror and WH.

For soloing it is also important to give delay between your buff(maybe like 2 mins duration each buff), so you won't end up die because rebuffing all buff in one go.
    what about a guardian and a vit priest? it will works in wh or mirror?

Vit Priest doesn't work.
    It will tank with a lot of HP but healing wise you wont do sh1t nor PvE.

About the SD armor on Warehouse, those mobs deal skill damage not normal attacks as of last time i checked that dungeon.
    Last edited by RBNXD; 02-04-2017 at 04:08 AM.
    LacieLane 135 Wizard
    Priestess 128 Priest

Quit!!!

Thanks for the suggestions, I was out of game for a while so I don't know about the sd armors (heroic - combine). how ever I do appreciate all the suggestions and ideas, will certainly look in those.

Hi, i have 106 Wiz and i want start farm onyx Int pieces to forge, i have max pdef glac set and 211 psy staf+abs+ like 32DD (cant remember) what u think i can start farm onyx parts now? or need be more lvl? i have twins psy and some carft rings +6 I/P/V i dont know places to go and i s alittle hard to find paarty this days, and i like solo farm

Quote Originally Posted by androidessport View Post
    Hi, i have 106 Wiz and i want start farm onyx Int pieces to forge, i have max pdef glac set and 211 psy staf+abs+ like 32DD (cant remember) what u think i can start farm onyx parts now? or need be more lvl? i have twins psy and some carft rings +6 I/P/V i dont know places to go and i s alittle hard to find paarty this days, and i like solo farm
    Well there will prolly be more experienced players answere but from my poin of view(isen player that farms onyx regulary) i would say no. I dont know if it is diffrent on Janius(since i dont know where you play) but here you gear means that you have around 3.5k Pdef maybe even less, about 2k Psy(if you fully specced psy ofc) and that leads to this>>> about a reduction of dmg by around 1k(psy-shield) and mobs do about 5-8k normal and 10-16k crit vs your armor which means you get 4-7k normal and 9-15k crits form the mobs. If you now dont have about 100k hp, you get shredd into pieces as soon as you get aggro of the full room.

But again maybe im exaggerate it and you will be fine but from what you listed it sounds unlikely.

Quote Originally Posted by DeadMansEnd View Post
    Well there will prolly be more experienced players answere but from my poin of view(isen player that farms onyx regulary) i would say no. I dont know if it is diffrent on Janius(since i dont know where you play) but here you gear means that you have around 3.5k Pdef maybe even less, about 2k Psy(if you fully specced psy ofc) and that leads to this>>> about a reduction of dmg by around 1k(psy-shield) and mobs do about 5-8k normal and 10-16k crit vs your armor which means you get 4-7k normal and 9-15k crits form the mobs. If you now dont have about 100k hp, you get shredd into pieces as soon as you get aggro of the full room.

But again maybe im exaggerate it and you will be fine but from what you listed it sounds unlikely.
    you need atleast a set of Heroic max SD, and onyx parts and + 70+ DD on staff . . . .at least that can help your wiz survival but as many said, you still need a DPS damage before you can be ganked mobbed, even my character receives 2K-3K (crit) at the highest damaged in sunken mobs aspecially in Keura monastery mobs there, but they can still ganked me when it comes to mobbed counts (in my current level of course because its just +18) , If I let the mob stays in many mob counts, that 2K damage stills pain in the ass when I get Zerg mobbed , no one can easily survived really by ZEG counts except if youre going to play rumir class or have afully OP items already equipped or if I reached +50, thats an another story but I stop that +18 for a while because I already know what happens when I continue to play and reached +50 and since hi's wiz is level 106, he can still gain more exp in upper if he cant still survive in warehouse or he may choose a little lower level of mobs in warehouse :3

Last edited by pimoh; 02-19-2017 at 08:54 AM.

-Mandirigmang Mangingibig Officer in the Philippines- <CrussandrAxVLK>
    -Descendant of Rohan Online PH Bloodwar Champions 2010 - 2014
    -Mandiribig-

trying to read this hurts my brain....
    Salve - Dragon Sage
    Superiors - Guildmaster

New/Returning Player Guide
    http://forum.playrohan.com/forum/sho...#axzz5nYmMs51h