Threaded View

Quote Originally Posted by DeadMansEnd View Post
    Waiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiitttttttttttttttt this brings me to a question. Why Minor/Inter?!? inter is for lvl 115 if im not mistaken, how could inter help with getting easy lvl 115 then O.o
    Sry for beeing offtopic but that rly bugged me, because IF i can get my lvl 10x toons into inter it would be great.
    You cant its only minimum level requirement not max.
    For example:
    I can enter Minor with my Priest(115+9), Wiz(106), Ranger(99). Minimum level requirement is 90.
    Inter only my Priest(115+9), Zerker(115), Scout(115+3) can enter. Minimum level requirement is 115.
    Superior only Transcended(115+50) can enter. But considering how Inter is i believe this dung is impossible with current gear(+18 accs and such).

In my experience when i came back to check out the new elemental dungeon I got one of my rangers level 95 getting a little over 15% exp per stage and i was doing runs till stage 4 so that's a little bit higher than 60% per run. My wizard was level 102 and with the days I've been playing and some dung reset scrolls she got to 105 easy. My Priest was different cause i had to enter Inter dung to get good exp(0.2%) tho minor gives her more than i would ever get per killing mobs. Around 0.7% first 5 stages and 2% stages 6-9.

So far my recommendation for Minor dungeon is get a medium geared(Twins, ok-ish weapon, +5 Onyx) character to clean it up for you and don't waste your time with the last stage(5), the boss is not worth it.
    For Inter a full pt with a Rumir, Def/Guard, Priest, other damage deals is a must with pro gear(Upgrades). The mobs hit with no mercy and you can barely scratch them with twins or even artisans/insurgents, upgrade boss drops is a must.
    Get some friends to add you in any free slot available for this Dung. The exp is insane for 115+0 characters and you could get to +20 without too much effort.

GL
    Last edited by RBNXD; 01-28-2017 at 04:43 PM.
    LacieLane 135 Wizard
    Priestess 128 Priest

Quit!!!