+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Enchanted chimera glasses and earrings +5?

hello i make enchanted chimera glasses and earrings +4 can i put it +5? not destroyed? i send tiket to GM and he said only hall i need is armor reinforce stone VI but no tell me more nothing.

You need Armor Reinforcement Stone VI and use on Item recycle2

Put Enchanted Chimera Glasses/Earring on Slot1 and put ARS VI on Slot2, But max can be is only +3
    - If success it go up 1 level
    - If failed isn't destroy En.Chimera but just stay on same level

I'm not sure if sill can plus En.Chimera (Maybe system locked about plus En.Chimera after event end 2 years ago)

Right now ARS VI so cheap on New year sale, I bought and tried some few hours ago

Meterial : Ench.Chimera +2 and 10 x ARS VI
    Result : Ench.Chimra still at +2

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

i make a +4 and try a +5 +4 is 110 hall stats 250 defense for glasses and 430 attack 2500hp for earrings and i tray a +5 but nothing 30 stones and nothing

Wow this is new information for me... Really don't know it can go more than +3

Because I remember about Ench.Chimera event around 2 years ago at GM Verenbaen Generation, That time max level ppl can plus Ench.Chimera is +3 only

And +4 Ench.Chimera Glasses = 110 All Status? This is like Absolute +12

Wow

can you post a pic of those glasses? which are +4?

you can't make Enchanted chimera glasses and earrings past +3 (it's final plus for them)
    Retired/Quit status.

Quote Originally Posted by Kraszer View Post
    you can't make Enchanted chimera glasses and earrings past +3 (it's final plus for them)
    open your ****ing eyes u morron, he got them +5 already, he linked them at Lime suka blyat idi nahui
    Cherish Savage

+5 Glasses are + 150 all stats some one link them in Montt

from +1 to +5 you use ARS IV ? and if it fails it cant be destroyed? I've never tried + ing but +5 (150 all stats) seems worth a try.
    Salve - Dragon Sage
    Superiors - Guildmaster

New/Returning Player Guide
    http://forum.playrohan.com/forum/sho...#axzz5nYmMs51h

Are you sure those are enchanted chimera glasses and eyes? From what Atzigan posted, they only could be +3 max, you couldn't go past it . Using ARS VI ofc. Maybe the eyes/glasses are the latest one PWI has released?

Quote Originally Posted by runescape18 View Post
    i make a +4 and try a +5 +4 is 110 hall stats 250 defense for glasses and 430 attack 2500hp for earrings and i tray a +5 but nothing 30 stones and nothing
    BTW. how could you get additional stats while the glasses had only all status (+2 was 75 all status) and earrings only had attack.
    Last edited by Kraszer; 01-03-2017 at 10:35 PM.
    Retired/Quit status.