+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Templars

Templars

Does anyone think templars are still viable? Can they still do good damage while having group euphoria last a long time if geared correctly? What do yall think about the future of templars? I made a temp before, and im thinking about switching class to priest, but I think playing priest is boring QQ. Someone convince me to keep my temp and gear it up again!

Nope and that's why everyone, even the top tier temps all switch class or just quit the game.

Full psy priest is awesome for pve if you want to lvl/ solo and you can kill lowbies haha Or go full vit and pk people grinding in the mirror maps and Wh. With Vac/ Net bind, roots you can kill people ez. And Priest is still fun in large scale pvp.

When you wake up..
    I'll be a story in your head,
    But that's ok.
    We are all stories in the end.

Just make it a good one eh?
    Because it was, you know.
    It was the best.

~ The Doctor.

MsAbella ~ Priest

They suck ass its all gadwin83's fault.

Iceyy~~No longer a Rohan Expert
    ROHAN: Game s0x
    Unofficial post count: Whatever it says on the left + 9461

Belgium - In the sky, looking down upon you.
    It's funny you speak of "large scale" pvp - but we got the point.
    Keep your friends close - your farmers closer
    Leveling slow - to give you a headstart

BlazingSun | Sushi | Mischievous
    Gasten die ik droeg en zich nu niet gedragen voor hen werd liefde gekoesterd maar is nu diep begraven
    Bladzijde zoveel omgeslaan, de strepen die ik verdiend heb heb ik veel opgestaan
    En voor ik ga slapen stel ik u voor aan mijn normen en waarden
    Peasant | Farmer | Rancher

Hmm in PA one templar was hitting me around 26k on my noir so I thought they seemed good still. I have 70 DD too. Also in ash one temp kept his GE on the whole time and it wasnt taking all his mana.
    Maybe im just overestimating them..

Quote Originally Posted by sunnyangel View Post
    They suck ass its all gadwin83's fault.
    pahahaha

well seriously,
    cant talk for jainus but on isen when i think about the best geared templar i was fighting when i was a guard (average 38% isen DD, around 9k phy def),
    he got an opaniel club+15,
    opaniel armor + 6 (few parts higher, guess he didnt stoned the armor coz well the original owner quit and the one whos using it now/he shared the account with is a noob and a cheap hoe),
    probably with +12 magic chimera rings,
    absolute set+6(dunno about the reinforce level),
    on 10´s scrolls and with like blunt mastery 7 only(again, cheap hoe daily reward prize OP lol) he dealt around 6-8ks on me.(to bad,seems like i deleted some fraps of pvping him )
    for isen, still not that bad if u think about what dmg he could reach if he would go full 7s and stone his armor properly.
    not mentioned the boost thru almighty, growth acc, empower, critical aura and whatever.
    sooooooooooooo at the end of the day, if u add all these u will easily reach 10k+ dmg.(guess the average HP of isen players is around 70k so yea not bad right?)

also when i take a look into DontLikeYou´s latest pvp movie (u can find it on isen section on forum, dunno if its up to date) the templar im talking about is dealing 20-25k with all the sh1t i was talking about.
    so if u ask me, its still pretty good.
    + with mana shield and blue fountain they are tanky as fuark & also thru reflection they are getting some additional DD.

long story short, if youre willing to accept the typical Rohan Pay2Win mode you can still play templar :3
    (isen only thought?!)
    Camora
    Superiors

IIvodkaII
    (i) Made Str Dhan great again
    - retired on Isen -

WhyMee
    Famous

I've been here killing it
    Longer than you've been alive, you idiot

ahh of course, money is the answer to everything xD

/endthread

Quote Originally Posted by Jester999 View Post
    pahahaha

well seriously,
    cant talk for jainus but on isen when i think about the best geared templar i was fighting when i was a guard (average 38% isen DD, around 9k phy def),
    opaniel armor + 6 (few parts higher, guess he didnt stoned the armor coz well the original owner quit and the one whos using it now/he shared the account with is a noob and a cheap hoe),
    on 10´s scrolls and with like blunt mastery 7 only(again, cheap hoe daily reward prize OP lol) he dealt around 6-8ks on me.(to bad,seems like i deleted some fraps of pvping him )
    for isen, still not that bad if u think about what dmg he could reach if he would go full 7s and stone his armor properly.
    not mentioned the boost thru almighty, growth acc, empower, critical aura and whatever.
    sooooooooooooo at the end of the day, if u add all these u will easily reach 10k+ dmg.(guess the average HP of isen players is around 70k so yea not bad right?)

also when i take a look into DontLikeYou´s latest pvp movie (u can find it on isen section on forum, dunno if its up to date) the templar im talking about is dealing 20-25k with all the sh1t i was talking about.
    + with mana shield and blue fountain they are tanky as fuark & also thru reflection they are getting some additional DD.

long story short, if youre willing to accept the typical Rohan Pay2Win mode you can still play templar :3
    (isen only thought?!)
    I don't think reflection gives you damage drop, I think it drops your own damage output while having it on or doesn't it?
    Salve - Dragon Sage
    Superiors - Guildmaster

New/Returning Player Guide
    http://forum.playrohan.com/forum/sho...#axzz5nYmMs51h

Last time I played I could tank Templars without too much effort on my Priest :l

Templar's reflect drops damage received right now but will be changed to damage dealt as of the last balance patch on krohan.
    LacieLane 135 Wizard
    Priestess 128 Priest

Quit!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Jester999 View Post
    pahahaha

well seriously,

(isen only thought?!)
    Maybe if mana abs is added to upg weapon people could try to play it but without that no mana shield no euphoria no nothing.

Iceyy~~No longer a Rohan Expert
    ROHAN: Game s0x
    Unofficial post count: Whatever it says on the left + 9461